Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for F for Neko Smut with a story

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalwabbit

Super-Earth
Hey Nice to meet you all, I'm metalwabbit or metal or wabbit, or god of awesomeness depending on what you want to call me. I'll keep this relatively brief since I doubt you want too much to read. I got curious and read about the game I believe was called "Neko Paradise" I know it's just smut with cutesy cat girls but I felt they missed the chance to have an interesting story line to their smut so here's what I'm trying to do:

Nekos are humanoid cat creatures that many keep as servants or pets. This is an accepted practice amongst humans and for the most part Nekos accept their role as servants. Humans argue the Neko are less intelligent or cannot look after themselves and thus need humans to guide them. So it has become quite common to see humans and Nekos living together and Nekos being treated this way. However, not every human feels this is right. Some have began to argue Nekos are in fact on level with humans in intellect and emotions and thus should be treated as such. Likewise a group of Nekos looking for equality has begun to protest under the slogan "We are not animals" This group however is slowly resorting to more and more radical actions as their cries for equality are ignored.

Possible ideas I could see us trying in this world would include:

A young man is fed up with how Nekos are treated, seeing those who own them as racist slavers but also disgusted by the many who claim they are for "Neko rights" but still treat them as lesser. One day he stumbles upon a man who treats a neko(s) he owns cruely and steps in to stop him. The two argue and finally to stop the abuse the man offers to buy the Neko(s) the other is abusing. After taking them home and feeding and clothing her/them he offers them to leave but they instead insist on staying with him feeling like they owe him despite the man's insistence they owe him nothing. As the story progresses and they Neko sees the first human to truly treat her/them as equals they slowly begin to develop feelings for him but face a world that does not approve of a human in love with a "lesser" species.

A man finds a neko girl passed out on the streets on the verge of collapse. He takes her home and nurses her back to health only to discover she is untrusting of humans. Since she has no where to go and is still injured she stays with the man slowly opening up to him. He eventually learns she has a dark past and has been mistreated by humans resorting in her joining the group of Nekos fighting for equality. As the group became progressively more radical however she became disillusioned and left running from her group and the authority both. Now despite believing in their ideals she sees how far they have fallen. Possibility of action in this story.

Any other you can come up with. If you're intrested PM me with a character picture (preferably anime) name, age, species and bio for your character. Since this is still a smut rp and sex is most likely to happen a list of kinks would be good as well. I hope we can get along and rp well together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom