Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for [FxF] or [MxF] roleplayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NixiexSea

Moon
Hello!~

I’m in search of a roleplay partner to play out my deepest fantasies! Now I know we all have lives outside this site, so I won’t message you a thousand times for a reply. I have a daughter and motherly duties that do occupy most of my day, so I understand believe me. I’m just here to find a decent partner to roleply with and have fun. If you get writers block (which seems to happen a lot with me) just send me what you have. I just need something to work with. Also, it's important to note this isn't going to be sex-heavy. It's going to be focused more on the plot but this doesn't mean sex won't happen.

What I’m looking for:
FxF Pairings or MxF
Story, Smut
18+ Character Ages
Respectful RP Partners
3rd Person Perspective Posts
PM, Email or Skype
Potential OOC via Messengers
Decent Grammar and Spelling

Absolutely NOT:
Incest
Under 18 Character Ages
1st or 2nd Person Perspective Posts
One-Liners

General Likes:
At Least a paragraph response
Modern
Medieval
Fantasy
Slice of Life

General Dislikes:
Perfect Characters
Overly Emo Characters
Godmodding
Overly Dom Characters

Story Ideas

Prostitute: [FxF ]
My character is a young woman who finally escaped the orphan home, where she was beaten and neglected. She finds herself wondering the streets helpless with she runs into your character(f) who is also a young runaway prostituting. We find ourselves becoming trapped in the sex trade. Will we make it out or become someone’s fuck toy.

Lesbian Princess: [FxF]
Is story idea is set back in the medieval time. Either your character can be the princess or MC can. How I’m picturing is that the princess is being forced to marry another man from a neighboring kingdom, but the princess doesn’t like men. She has experimented with her maids before. They were willing to do anything to please their princess. The princess’s favorite sex toy is MC or your character. Will the princess marry, or run away with her mistress.

My Best Nightmare: [FxM]
MC is a normal human girl.
YC can be vampire, wolf, neko, fairy, elf. (whatever you want)
This is about a girl who is sucked into the underworld, where vampires, werewolves, and fairies exist. She feels like her story has come alive in front of her. But she is in danger, a human can’t know about the darkness. How can she see? How will this end, will she be locked away forever in a dungeon full of sex deprived beasts or hidden from the men who are chasing her.

Teacher, Teacher: [MxF]
Doesn't matter who is the teacher is or the student, but I don’t just sex to come out of the rp. I would like some plot and background. I was thinking we could go in the direction of the student falls in love with the teacher near the end of the year. But the student has had feeling throughout the year, but hasn't found a way to admit his/her feelings. I would imagine the student would have a horrible home life. For example, the dad isn't around and the mother is never home, always off with one of her many boyfriends. The teacher doesn't have the greatest life outside of school either, either going through a recent divorce or a hard break up.

Army[MxF]
MC: is a 22 year old girl wanting to serve her country. Once she enlists she finds herself in a platoon full of men. She is the only girl, she assumes not many girls want to join. As she goes through basic training the guys constantly pick on her wanting her to fail, but she doesn't give up.
YC: can be on of her platoon soldiers or a higher up official.
In this rp I want romance etc. No rape or anything.

Please PM if you'd like to discuss more!

Thanks!~

Here's my F-List link! ---> F-List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom