Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nudist Love (Zero5906& RV)

Sintan

Supernova
QEDBPmB.jpg

gIM5B9X.jpg

eG0AKzS.jpg

Ricky lives in a family part of a nudist community, he is the oldest of two and lives on his own, he has a younger sister, barely turned 15 and is gonna start her first year in High school. Ricky works at a local grocery super market at night shift, he chose night shift as he is a total night owl but recently ever more of a reason; Ricky was turned into a vampire a couple years ago and his maker just disappeared without a trace. He has supernatural abilities of super speed, super strength and stamina, ability to turn into a giant golden fox bat, and night vision.

IhJgaFnm.jpg

Today, Kaylie called asking if she could move in with him but didn't say why til she got here. It was evening during winter so it was soon gonna be dark.

Kaylie, aged 15, had just begun high school. It hadn't even been 6 months though when she finally had enough of living with her parents. She missed her older brother, and the fact that their parents had sex all over the house, finally one day even in her bed, she finally had enough. She called up Ricky, asking if she could move in with him, and when he accepted, she got up, getting dressed in the bare minimum, a short skirt and a tight top, no underwear at all. Then she packed a large bag, containing enough clothes to at least wear to school. Usually she didn't wear anything, but she couldn't at school.

Then she left, calling a taxi, she was driven to Ricky's place, she moved to knock on the door, hoping he'd be there to open up and let her in, it was already darkening, the sun had just gone down after all.

Ricky moved to the door opening it, smiling his lil sister with a tight shirt and short skirt. He steps aside welcoming her inside. "Welcome home Kaylie, you can put your bag in my room." He sat down on couch in his boxer briefs with animal planet channel on with an animal documentary show on. "Wanna cuddle on couch watching TV before you taking a shower? oh by the way, why did you wanna move in with me?"

Kaylie smiled, seeing Ricky opening. "Thanks, Ricky." She said softly, smiling as she moved to put the bag in his room. She didn't seem too fussed as she stripped out of her clothes, her decently sized C cup breasts were perky and, unbeknownst to Ricky, filling with milk slowly. It was a condition she'd discovered she had since she entered puberty, her body voluptuous and curvy as they were supposed to as she heard his questions. "I'm going to grab a shower straight away." She told him, moving back into the livingroom, seeing him on the couch in just a pair of boxers. "And it's because I wanted to get closer to my school, and also because mom and dad have been going at it like fucking rabbits." She told him. "I caught them doing it on my bed just two days ago." She sighed, heading for the bathroom, she left the door slightly open for him as she moved in, pulling the sheer curtain aside she stepped in and turned the water on.

"Anytime Kaylie, I love you lil sis. You're welcome to stay with me, even after high school. I doubt that shenanigans will stop at parents place too." He replied hollering at her from over the couch. He went back to his show on TV when she went to the bathroom.

Kaylie giggled to herself, having heard Ricky's words. She moved in under the water, her back to the clear doors as she begun to wash herself, starting with shampooing her hair to get that clean. She let her fingers dance over her curves softly as well, seeing the images of her parents having sex on her bed vividly in her mind, it turned her on somehow, the idea of having sex somewhere she slept, or someone else slept. She couldn't help her thoughts, though she didn't touch herself.

Minutes later, Ricky had the sudden urge to use the bathroom, he walked to the bathroom seeing the door slightly open for him. He slowly opened it and left it cracked behind and sat on toilet with boxer briefs at his ankles going.
Ricky looks up from toilet and sees his cute lil sister taking a shower through the perfect clear shower doors, seeing her like this was erotic to him. Seeing the water run off her perky large full C cup breasts and cutest firm apple butt, and her wet blonde hair draping down. He was never this turned on before and it was caused by his own 15 year old sister, his dick started to get erect and swollen and became really hard to hold it down into toilet. His eyes never left her stunning curvy ripe body.

Kaylie had no clue that Ricky was watching her as she showered, her mind was on the images of her mother being plowed by her father, a man she could tell was definitely well endowed. But she had no clue that it'd passed on to Ricky. She just washed herself, slowly grabbing the bodywash she'd brought, she poured some onto a sponge to begin cleaning herself properly, trying to get the icky feeling out of her system after feeling dirty from having such weird thoughts after seeing her parents having sex in her bed. She moved slightly, though it caused ripples through her body, letting her butt jiggle, her breasts wriggle and her sides change slightly, in a slow, sensual and seductive way.

Ricky only got more turned on watching her shower and clean herself, seeing her large full breasts wriggle and bounce and see her butt cheeks jiggle. His cock had gotten so erect, he was at 7 inches length and 1 and 1/2 inches thick but he wasnt fully erect. He needed something to get rid of this, it was starting to hurt from being so hard. "Kaylie.....may I join you? I also have a problem and it hurts...." Then he pulls up his almost full erect cock after done peeing, his face was deep red. This was his confession at same time that he was getting turned on by her watching her shower.

Hearing the voice suddenly behind her, Kaylie turned her head to look over her shoulder, seeing Ricky standing there. Her eyes moved over his body, he was quite handsome, though seemed a bit paler than last time. She didn't put much into it as she nodded. "Sure, you can join me in the shower." She said, moving in to let him have space to move in behind her, though she didn't turn around just yet, not sure what she should put into it, she hadn't even looked between his legs and her mind was already imagining her accepting Ricky sexually, letting him do with her body what he wanted. She pushed the thoughts back, not wanting to give in to it.

Ricky opened the door and slowly stepped in leaving boxers on floor as got in then closed shower door. He figured she didn't catch what he said about him having a problem and it hurts, plus she didn't look to see what had happened to him, his now growing endowed cock. He figured only a couple ways to do this to get her to see it, so he decided to poked his growing erection between her thighs and softly rubs between her pussy camel toe folds and should she soon see it to have to clean her lower areas and work on her breasts. He made effort though to start cleaning his sister's back with body wash and his own body.

Kaylie felt him moving in behind her, his arms around her gently, as well as something poking against the back of her thighs, before it slipped in between. She knew about sex, it was hard not to when you grew up in a nudist family near a beach, so she understood what he did as she leaned back gently against his chest. "Isn't it wrong, Ricky?" She asked softly, one of her hands sliding down, gently taking his hand from her outer folds so she could moved her hand down to grab his length, her eyes going wide as she felt how big he was. "I don't think we're supposed to do this kind of thing together, big brother." She told him softly, seeming so innocent it was almost too much.

"Only feels wrong because society conditioned us to feel that way, if you love someone, that's what should matter right, as long as no one is getting hurt. But I am hurting right now, it's soo hard..." He puts one hand on hers guiding to explore the length and feel the really swollen rubbery tip; then guided her other hand to reach behind and cup his ballsack. "Plus, it doesnt matter if no ones but us two. Also we couldnt hide it any better than being in a nudist community and near a beach." He holds her full breasts up by the under boob and caresses the aerolas. "Your breasts are so heavy.."

Listening to him, Kaylie bit her lower lip, feeling the hand on her's, guiding her to explore his length, she whimpered, feeling her other hand being guided to grasp and cup his balls. "Still, I don't know if it's a good idea, but I can help you this time." She told him, moaning as she felt him holding her full breasts, commenting on them, she felt her cheeks almost burn, being embarrassed. "I have a condition I discovered when I begun my puberty." She admitted to him. "It's a hormone defect which causes me to consistently produce breast milk, even if I am not pregnant." She explained softly, beginning to stroke his cock and massage his heavy balls.

"Give it time and think on it. Anyhow, if let me, I'd be glad to help you with your breasts heavy with breast milk, I'll milk you frequently through out the day and in fact, we could use your breast milk instead of cows." He begins to massage her breasts firmly squeezing hard from the base pushing toward end to get her to squirt milk and dribble milk from her puffy nipples. "You shouldnt have to deal with this alone and face the pain of heavy breasts with milk, especially when going into high school. I can arrange a doctor's note so I can help you in bathroom and in girls locker room to milk you and drain the milk." He groaned as she stroked him hard and massaged his heavy balls, soon pre-cum was leaking followed by hot seed.

Back
Top Bottom