Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Requesting fantasy romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulip

Moon
I'm a female seeking a male player for potentially long term fantasy stories. I haven't been writing rp for a while so I will need to warm up. I prefer fantasy with romance and drama. I can play multiple female roles and would like a partner who can do the same though neither is necessary for the first role play together. Like I said, I really need to get back into the style of role playing so if you have the patience/ forwardness/ and creativity then please message me!

Keep in mind that I am also learning to navigate the site so if we rp outside of private messaging I may need some tips!

Tulip said:
I'm a female seeking a male player for potentially long term fantasy stories. I haven't been writing rp for a while so I will need to warm up. I prefer fantasy with romance and drama. I can play multiple female roles and would like a partner who can do the same though neither is necessary for the first role play together. Like I said, I really need to get back into the style of role playing so if you have the patience/ forwardness/ and creativity then please message me!

Keep in mind that I am also learning to navigate the site so if we rp outside of private messaging I may need some tips!
Hi there. I am a romantic, and I love writing opposite lovely ladies. I no little of fantasy characters, but will gladly write historical fiction if interested. Check out some of my stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom