Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some pretty kinky stuff! (M for almost any)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! I've found myself here looking for all kinds of roleplays of a sexual tone.

If I sound cool to you and you have an idea that isn't something I have posted, please message me!

About Me​
I'm in my 20's.
Like to joke around a lot, I have a good sense of humor.
I like talking OOC and making new friends! Make this place less lonely for me!
I've got a dog, he's amazing.
I'm not looking for anything serious.
I'm naturally inclined to please people. Sexually and just in everyday conversations. I want to make people happy.
Most of my kinks are outlandish and kind of odd.

Yes!

Incest - I love Brother/Sister, Mom/Son, Aunt/Nephew, and Twincest(drool!)
Doms - I'm VERY submissive. Its basically all I like to play (but I can be convinced to play equals, but not often.) I don't like being Dommed by guys, but love girls and futas.
Futas - I LOVE Futas. I really like the... male anatomy, but not a huge fan of guys in general (though if i'm in the right mood...)
Humiliation - Both public and private. Name calling, slapping, spitting, you name it. I like being degraded.
Puppy Play - This is the biggest turn on for me. I absolutely adore being treated like a house pet turned sex slave. Slap a collar on me, name me, give me a tail plug. The whole nine. I'll do almost any scene or setting involving this particular kink!
Bestiality (assuming it's allowed here) - Slightly ashamed? I really enjoy being forced into submission so hard that I become a bitch. Horses are totally cool, dogs turn me on a lot. :-\
Grammar - It's important. I'm not a huge stickler, and a good majority of my stuff is posted from a tablet or phone, but please try and at least make sense with your words.
Length - I do 2 or 3 paragraphs most of the time. I would like about the same. I really enjoy detail, it gets my juices flowing in more ways than one. One paragraph, in my experience, is almost never enough.
Dropping Out - Please god tell me if you're going to. I understand that sometimes it's just not working out, but give me a heads up.

No!

Scat - Just not my bag. But urine is okay if used in a humiliation scene.
Blood - Blech. Not my thing at all.
Vore - See above.

Random Notes

I'm pretty easy going. I don't like to fight or argue, and am here to have fun. Don't be afraid to message me about an RP idea, a particular kink, or if you just wanna talk. I tend to not have specific scenes in mind, I like for things to grow organically through our conversations (I suggest an idea, you critique it and suggest some stuff) till we're both happy with where it's going.

I really want to try something furry related, but I have no idea where to even start. I'm not even sure of the correct terminology! I'd really like to start with a female partner for this, but the actual RP could be m/m, m/f. or f/m or futa/whatever, I'm not picky when it comes to that! I don't really have a start to an idea for this, I just find the subject interesting. So if you're willing or interested in helping someone through their first time and our O/Os are compatible, give me a shout!

I'm pretty into celebrities right now too! Some examples would be Taylor Swift, Emma Watson, Olivia Wilde, Sasha Grey, Miley Cyrus, Penelope Cruz, Jenna Coleman, Emma stone etc. I would be completely willing to put them into any of these stories!

Most of my ideas right now are incest based, but I'm open to any and all ideas!

General RP Ideas

Cousins: Either M/f or f/f or futa/either. Young cousin love is a big interest of mine. This one would be a bit sweeter and more awkward and cute. That isn't to say that we couldn't do kinky stuff, it would just be a little more... organic.

Brother/Sister: A sexually confused or frustrated teenage sister starts to use and abuse her attractive older sibling. Things can start off violently or calmly. Maybe she comes in one night and basically prison rapes him, or maybe he accidentally walks in on her while she's changing and she starts to slowly seduce him, at first coercing him with mutual masturbation or oral sex, eventually turning him into a sex slave. Futa works for this, I also love strap ons.

Sisters: Sort of the same as my brother/sister idea, but with 2 girls. I really enjoy playing girls, even if I don't have a ton of experience. Again, could be futa, strap ons, or no penis involved. It's mostly about the humiliation and being used for me, if you want to do that without cocks, fine by me. :)

Stranger in a foreign land: A guy in his late teens/early 20's moves to Japan to broaden his horizons. He speaks very little of the language and is quickly starting to regret his decision to move so far away from everyone he knows and trusts. That is until a tiny asian girl (You!) enters his life and introduces him to bizarre fetishes and introduces him to more people from her world. I'm still very submissive, so I'd like for that to be a thing in this one as well, it's a pretty strong power play to be the only person a guy can easily talk to.

I never knew!: College aged, my character has been trying to get a date with your character for awhile but has been constantly rejected for seemingly no reason, even though there is obvious mutual attraction. Finally, for whatever reason you want, your character reveals to my character that she's a futa and didn't want anyone to know. Slightly more romance driven I guess, sometimes I'm in the mood for something sweet. =)

I wanna watch: M/f. I want you to play my girlfriend who wants to watch me with another guy, and tell us what to do. The guy will be an NPC played by both of us (or just myself, if thats more comfortable for you.) This could start out at any point, either after it's been discussed or we could RP out the part where we talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom