Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corrupting Innocence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastian

Planetoid
Okay, ugly request thread is ugly, but I wanted to get something up while I work on it. Will slowly be prettified as I get time :D .

TL;DR
- Seeking Submissive Females
- Literate, 2+ Paragraphs, I will mirror, and love detail
- Smut > Plot
- Threads/PM's preferred
- My F-List coming Soon.

So, the basics. I play dominant males, and I like others to play submissive females. Master/Slave is a big yes for me, but any scenario with a submissive female and I'll likely be game, so throw your ideas at me :D I like receiving detailed posts, and I always tend to mirror post, so the more you give me, the more you'll receive. I believe myself to be fairly literate, with proper spelling and mostly proper grammar, and I like to receive that in return. Now, I'm not going to lie and say I like plot more than smut. Most of my posts tend to be smut, and that is generally what I like. I do however like a strong back story, and while I've never really tried it, stressing plot could be fun. If you're someone who'd like to try that out with me, let me know ^^. I'm also used to threads and PM's to be used for roleplaying. I can do IM as well, but that's not my first-choice.

So that's more or less what I like OOC, now more IC details. The doms I play generally are not nice. They like to psychologically torture those under them. Such as making them beg to do something they obviously do not want to do. While they do not tend to do much physical torture, some days I can be rather mean, but you still shouldn't expect anything worse than a branding. Slaps and spankings however, are quite common. I prefer the girls to be as pure/innocent/virginal/corruptible as possible. I find my muse doesn't cooperate as much if theslave is completely disobedient, so obedience is necessary. If the girl likes to last out or have temper tantrums every once and awhile that will be good, and add a little more depth, assuming she is easily put into her place.

I prefer realism, but I don't mind some fantasy elements. Vampires, werewolves and other such humanoid characters are all game for me, along with certain aspects of magic. As far as love plots go, they are usually not something that works with the characters I create, along with not being something I have really tried out. (IE, I'm no good at them) But if you've got a good idea that involves love, again, feel free to throw it my way :D.

I'm also a guy. I like pictures. I generally prefer real-life celebrities and models to be used as playbys, but as I said, I'm a guy, and can be easily persuaded by pretty pictures. -cough-.

Now that I'm done talking about myself, I'll throw up a couple quick ideas of roleplays I'd like to play out.

Slave – Master, obviously.
2-3 Slaves – Master ;D
Young Noblewoman – King's Second in Command
- - A little more detailed this one. Basically you'd be playing the innocent, young noblewoman brand new to court. (Or alternatively the King's younger sister, possibly daughter?) While I'll be playing a man in power (although not the most-powerful man in the court) who takes advantage of your poor corruptible woman. This one has a little more plot/back-story that we'd have to work out, but that is always fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom