Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for romantic fantasy RP (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiningknight

Planetoid
Hey there! :) So I'm kinda gonna cut out all the bullshit and jump straight into my rules, if anyone is actually interested I'll include a little about me bit afterwards.

My Rules
- Perhaps my first and most important rule is that I want potential partners to be able to write well in English. If you message me about roleplay you saw on thread looks interesting am I looking, Ill probably just delete that shit. I know that wasn't a horrifically bad example but please just take the time to write decent sentences. Nothing frustrates me more than grammatically incorrect sentences.
-Another almost equally important rule is that I like people to contribute to the roleplay. If we're doing one of my ideas I will expect you to add to it and give me your thoughts, cause I sure as shit will give you mine. I just basically don't wanna be doing all the work with the roleplay cause if I did I'd be writing a book.
-I prefer to roleplay by thread, however I am open to PM, but anything else is a no.
-I tend to right between 1 and 3 paragraphs. I'm not looking for one liners or any of that shit, I want a very detailed rp.
-My limits for smut are just things like pee and poop etc. Anything else though is most likely fair game, just ask if you're wondering.
-This is an important rule, I usually only usually reply on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, RL for me is pretty busy, so if you don't hear from me for a few days don't worry, if I've got your message I will reply at some point, unless you are a grammatically annoying person in which case screw you.

Okay so I think that's all of my major rules, sorry if I sound rude above, and I promise I’m not as uptight as I sound. Anyhoo, with all that boring stuff out of the way, here’s a few story ideas I have.

Story Ideas

Fantasy and historical ideas.

Scourge of the West.

In this idea I play a vampire in the wild west. Not the prance about sparkly kind but a ruthless killer, an outlaw, a monster. After his wife was killed he left England for America to live an outlaw life, indulging in his needs and lusts as a vampire. In this story I like the idea of you playing a naive girl from a small town who wants to see adventure and life on the frontier. Although if you’ve got another idea for your character let me know.

The Angels of Grey.

This idea is a high fantasy one, set in a world rife with monsters, demons, witches and more besides. I would play as a member of an organisation that battles said evil monsters. Known by many names, the grey angels, the faceless guardians. The group exists in a realm between that of men and demons, and are recruited after death, usually when killed at the hands of said monsters. I’m thinking that when visiting the mortal world my characters meets yours, who could be anyone you want, queen, princess, a maid or perhaps a former lover or his wife before he died. Anyway members of this group are sworn to duty, forbidden from falling in love and taking a wife. However our characters would fall in love and that’s all I have, the story would follow their forbidden love and I’m sure we could work out the details.

Gods, War and Love.

This idea is based on greek mythology. War has broken out among the Olympian gods and has spilled into the mortal world, which is rife with monsters and war. Demigods have chosen their sides and have started fighting, some forcing mortals to fight, but most mortal armies have easily been destroyed. We can have several plots for this. One is that my character has fled the fighting, which has destroyed most of America and parts of Europe, back to England, his home. He is the last demigod born to Poseidon and has incredible power, perhaps enough to win the war. Either your character is sent to kill him or persuade him to join her side in the war by whatever means necessary, or perhaps he is hunting your character. Another idea is that they’re both fleeing and meet up on the run and decide to stick together, falling in love, perhaps with a tragic ending.

Love, Lust and Duty.(Craving)

Another high fantasy idea, this one revolves around your character being the princess/queen of a kingdom and my character being naught but a stable boy or a servant. As children our characters meet and become friends. We are then caught together, perhaps kissing and my character is arrested. Afraid of your fathers wrath you claim that I forced myself upon you. As punishment I am conscripted into the military and my father killed for accusing you of lying.
Many years later my character returns to the capital city after victory abroad and we meet again, grown up and find ourselves attracted to each other, despite the massive gap in our stations in society. I’m thinking perhaps your character is to be wedded to a prince from another kingdom, an arrangement your father made before passing away and you becoming queen.

Modern day/real life type ideas.

A New Land, a New Life and a New Love.(Craving)

In this idea my character is a somewhat successful writer from England, however he moves to America to escape a troubled past, or to get away after the death of his wife/girlfriend. I'm thinking he moves to a small town(the kind where everyone knows everyone) or I would be open to make it a big city. Anyway, there he would meet your character who is basically anyone you want her to be. That's kind of as far as my planning for this goes, the story would basically follow them falling in love, the trials they have, perhaps my characters past catching up to him. So obviously this is long term, however I'm thinking if you were interested it could be like super long term. Anyway let me know if you're interested.

Seeking answers.

So this is kinda like a Jason Bourne type thing if that means anything to you. Basically one of our characters is some kind of special agent, or an assassin, and is wounded, nearly dying from the wounds. However the other character rescues them and saves them, the assassin would then wake up with no memories, their only belongings being a creased and battered photograph of a man/woman, and a train ticket out of London, dated a month ago. From their our characters would try to gain answers as to who the assassin/spy was and what their mission was. Perhaps to add some drama they are wounded on a mission to kill the non spy character.

Sooooo yeah, not many ideas for he modern day setting cause to be honest it's not one I normally do too much, but I'm open to any suggestions.

Other settings, in order of favour :
Fantasy(Includes modern day with fantasy as well as high fantasy.).
Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic.
Steampunk.
Modern Day.
Historical periods(i.e Ancient Greece/Rome, wild west, the dark ages, colonization of the Americas/pirates. etc.)
Sci Fi

Fandoms

I’m reluctant to list any fandoms i’d be willing to do because I’m very picky about them. I don’t like to play as characters from them but prefer to create my own character in said universe. If you wanted to do one I’m happy for you to do the same or play as a certain character, your choice.

Tv Shows

The walking dead
Falling Skies
Supernatural
Smallville
Fringe
Dr who

Video Games

Fallout 3/New Vegas
Oblivion/Skyrim
Dragon age(Not completed Inquisition so no spoilers!!)
Gears of War
Fable
Borderlands
Tomb Raider
Assassins Creed
Watchdogs
Mass Effect
Any of TellTales games
Saints Row
GTA V

Books

Maximum Ride
Skulduggery Pleasant
The Belgariad
The Spooks Apprentice
The first five Percy Jackson books
A Game of Thrones
The Hobbit
The Lord ofThe Rings
Kingmaker Kingbreaker books.

Alright that’s it so far, I’ll probably update this at some point, add any ideas or fandoms as I come across them, and let me know what you think and if anything takes your fancy.

Sent you a PM about "Love, Lust and Duty" - not sure if you got it. (Sorry to bug if you did!) The gist was that I'm interested if you are :)

Hello, I read your profile. I am interested in your RP idea for "Love, Lust and Duty." If you're still looking for someone please feel free to send me a message. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom