Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF and FxFuta. New Plots Added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelectamentumObliquus

Seeker of all things fun.
I will keep this short and sweet and to the juicy parts.

I am strictly into Futa/Futa. Female/Female or Female/Futa.

No men playing female, which means no GUYS.

I will list my no's, if it's not on there, that means I am willing to try it and will instruct if I do not like it after trying it.

A link to my other thread, more girls on there for your enjoyment.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64433

1. Gore
  2. Vore
  3. Scat
  4. Blood Play
  5. Rape
  6. Rape
  7. Forced (Unless Convinced)

So the plots below are rough, let me know if you like any of them and offer changes if you want. I will be playing the girls in the pictures, please come at me with an idea of which plot you would like to do and a picture of your character, or detailed description.

Abigail-Ratchford-Naked.jpg

The plot for her would be that YC and MC broke up just before high school graduation. YC didn't want to take a relationship in college since she wanted to explore and not have to be tied down. Well my character, who was a bit chubby and shy was totally heart broken and took it as her now former girlfriend didn't want her around due to her less quality looks. Well that prompted my character to make a life change and during her first three years of college she had worked her ass off until she looks like the girl above. Now, in her last year of college she transfers back to her hometown college to finish off her degree in engineering. Plus she has an internship at an engineering firm that specializes in robotics. MC, being the new woman that she is decides to look up YC and when she arrives at her dorm she sees that the whole building is having a party. Well, not wanting to not impress, my character goes back to her apartment to change her clothes and comes back to confront YC....
kate-upton-ts-608b.jpg

MC is new to town and needs a job, she doesn't care what she does for a living as long as she can leave her past behind her and start a new. Walking into a few bars she fills out applications and eventually makes her way to a strip club in the middle of downtown Miami. It was a hot place for celebs and she knew she had the body to make some good money. YC has been working at the strip club for a few years and has some pull with the owner of the place, will my character convince your character to give her a shot? Lets find out....

stephanie-arias-columbian-egyptian-cosplay-busty-latina-babes-622x1024.jpg

This plot takes place in the advanced future. My character is a scientist and your character is her best friend and soldier. When my character finds out that your character has been gravely injured in a fire fight on a distant planet, my character drops everything and rushes to the nearest shuttle to take her to her best friend. After seeing that her best friend had most of her limbs blown off and she was fading fast, my character acts fast and pulls all of her connections to save her friend. Over a year later your character wakes up from her coma, only to find out that she is not longer the person she used to be. Her brain was downloaded into a microchip and transferred into an advanced android body. How will your character take being in such a new state? Can't wait to find out....

That's it for now, tell me which girl you like and we can discuss an idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom