Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I guess I'm searching for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo

Meteorite
*Points* Somewhere over there, by that tree.
I haven't done a role-play with a plot in years, so I'm rusty with those. I've always done smut and nothing else, no romance or anything. I'm not sure what type of role-play I want, or what kind of person I'm looking for. I should warn you now, many people do not like my type and avoid me. I'm a sadist, I love causing a bit of pain and humiliation is my favorite thing to do. Don't expect much realism from me, I love exploring every kink and fetish there is. Something new and interesting, I want to try it.

Now, you're going to notice I have an alter ego, which is likely my sadistic side. I'm actual kind, friendly, and a playful flirt. I'm extremely shy and it may take awhile for me to really warm up to a person. I also quite easily fall in love which is probably bad. Unlike my sadistic side, I'm submissive. When my alter ego comes in though, I'm purely dominant and you can't change it.

If you think you can handle me, send over a message or post here.
The only thing I'm going to ask is for you to not be rude or disrespectful.

Oh and before I forget, I'm female. Real life and online, well female mostly online. I'm perverted, what else can I say?

Edit:

Well, I was asked to edit and decided I would. I'll tell more of my sadistic side because that part of me gets bored easily. I'm demanding and when I say spread them, you will spread those legs. I don't much like people who are willing to it completely. If you are resistant, you're fun and I love it. I don't want you to already be helpless, I want to make you helpless. I like challenges, I like breaking my partner in. If you're not resistant, you're boring and I will stop replying.

I like using animals and toys. If I can tease you and humiliate you, I will. I will treat you like a dog, a bitch in heat. I want control and power over you, and I will not play fair to get it. I do get possessive over those I think are most fun. I do love claiming and making my partner mine. I can easily let you go too.

I've only ever been in a pure smut role-play so ones with plot are unknown to me. I don't have a preference right now, but could later. Though I am up for any slave role-play, as long as it's a group and public. Just be afraid of me if you're straight, you will be fucked by everything.​

Welcome to BMR, Ryo. You're not giving us much to go on, here. You tell us you're a sadist online. But what kind of sadist are you? Whips, bondage, CBT, or just verbal abuse? You might want to go create an F-list to specify your roleplay kinks. It's free, after all. ;)

https://www.f-list.net

Ryo said:
Sorry, I was preferring to leave that in messages. I'm more comfortable that way, but I can edit if you really want me to.^^

No need to edit on my account. I'm not a moderator. Just a member making an observation. My experience has always been that the less information you give people, the less people you attract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom