Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the Second Circle.. Plots and Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

secondcircle

Meteorite
I'm a male player looking to play with female players. I tend to be quite busy, but will reply usually daily - I tend to only take a few scenes on at once so I can put some effort into them and I'll write 2 or 3 paras per post. A bit more to start with. Maybe more if your pretty verbose back.

I tend to like darker and taboo themes - am pretty dominant, however quite happy to try most things. Even occasionally romance. *gasp* Although its usually dark and twisted. I'm good with most kinks as you can see from my F-list

I like mainly modern storylines, including supernatural and horror themes. I can do scifi and fantasy if the plot is realistic-ish. I can't do furries.

I play PM or Email . Don't do messengers. I play 1st or 3rd person depending on the story.

Pairings (Me x You)
Teacher x Student
Student x Shy Student
Brother x Sister
Dealer x Addict
Boss x Assistant

Plots

Title : Slave Market
Plot : I'm browsing a slave market online, more amazed at what's on offer than actually looking to buy. Then I see you have just come up for sale. You looks perfect - fully trained, but something isn't right. You're much cheaper than the others. Actually affordable....So I take the plunge and buy you, wondering if I just got a bargain.
Possible Kinks : Uppity, NC, Bondage, Training, Humiliation, Restraints

Title : Mail Order Bride
Plot : I've ordered a mail order bride from Russia. She doesn't speak much of the language and is needing some special training. I don't know what she was expecting coming across here, but being kept in a life of servitude possibly wasn't it.
Possible Kinks : Coercion, Manipulation, Drug use, NC, Prostitution

Title : Demon Spawn
Plot : I'm bored wandering the second circle of hell. I mean, how many screaming souls can you torment and poke with pointy sticks before it becomes a bit old. I'm looking for a fresh, new, uncorrupted soul to, well, corrupt. And there you are, a preachers daughter, living the pure life. This could be a fun challenge....
Possible Kinks : Pretty much everything on my f-list. :p

Title :Asylum
Plot : Your character has been sent for some treatment at an psychiatric hospital where MC is the principle psychiatrist. From the moment she arrives he decides that her stay should be as eventful as possible as she's completely under his care.
Possible Kinks : Bondage, NC, group, restraints, drugs

Would be happy to flesh these out with somebody, so just give me a shout if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom