Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Josu_T ~ Mountain Accident ~ D.E.666

((Um, she didn't cross her eyes. She had closed them. Just thought I'd let you know.))

As he spoke, she remained still with her eyes closed and her hand resting lightly on her forehead. She smiled slightly and finally opened her eyes to look up at him once more. "Yes, I suppose it will be an interesting puzzle." she said softly. "I wonder if there's anything around the area you found me that might give us any clues." As she spoke, the stray thought of her leaving eventually popped into her mind and it caused a tightness in her chest she didn't like. "But if it means anything... I did remember something just a little bit ago. I have four siblings. Though I can't remember if they're older or younger, but I get the feeling they're brothers."

She smiled a little brighter as she spoke, her green eyes lighting up as she looked at him. It was clear that just remembering that small bit caused her a great deal of joy and happiness and it showed on her face as she gazed at him.

((Sorry, I guess I must have either misread or mistyped something))

William watched Jewel as she just rested. He really wondered what she was thinking. Then she suggested what he had just been thinking. He smiled and chuckled a little. Then she said she remembered something and he gave a slight nod. It was nice that she was remembering something. It could mean that she would soon remember more. He hoped so.

She seemed happy as she looked at him. He was sure it was from the fact that she had remembered something. He wanted to make her happier. He smiled softly and made a decision. "I will go and search for things that might help you remember things later today. If you want you can come with me, but it is a bit of a long trip. At least a few hours. So you can stay at the cabin if you don't feel up to it."

((It's alright. Just wanted you to know. ^.^ ))

Jewel slowly shifted her position so that she was resting on her side and she rested her head down against her arm. Her pale cheeks were already turning a little red from the sun, such as was the curse of having such fair skin and red hair. But she didn't care much. She just loved being in the sun and out in the fresh air. It made her feel a lot better. When he mentioned about going out to the site where she had been found, she smiled a little more and reached out, placing her small delicate looking hand on his arm.

"Thank you William." she said softly. "I'd love to go with. To see if being there would stir any memories and such, but I think I'd best stay home this time. What with my leg and all. I don't want to make the trip and cause myself any pain nor make you carry me. Perhaps next time." She didn't notice that her hand lingered upon his arm longer then it needed to, nor did she notice that she had called the cabin home.

William watched Jewel layign there and wondered about whether she woudl want to go with him or not. He knew he could carry her there and back, he had already made the trip one way with her before. He looked at her face and noticed a little red. He knew he had sunscreen somewhere and wished he had taken it with them. He would need to get her into the shade soon before she got a sunburn.

He felt her hand on his arm a moment later and looked down at it. Then he looked back up at her as she thanked him. She denied the offer for her to go with him and he nodded. She called the cabin her home. He wondered if it really felt like home to her or if it was just the only thing she knew of that could possibly be called a home. In any case he smiled at her for a moment. He did nothing to try removing her hand from his arm. He didn't mind it at all, he actually somewhat enjoyed it.

After a few seconds he shifted and looked over at a tree where there was some shade. "Let's get you under that tree so you don't burn. That would not be good. As for the trip I'm fine taking it alone. I'll find something you can use in the cabin to occupy your time. For now let's just enjoy our time out here in the fresh air." He got up and went over to the tree. Then he looked over at her to see if she needed or wanted any help.

Jewel was about to lay back down and close her eyes when William spoke up about moving beneath the tree for it's shade and protection from the sun. Looking up at the sky, then over her shoulder at the tree for a moment. Slowly, she pushed herself up into the sitting position before nodding with a small smile. "Okay." she said before watching him stand and move over to the tree.

Taking a deep breath, she carefully stood up, groaning when she felt the pull of her muscles in her injured leg before limping her way over to the tree. When she reached it, she put a hand out and leaned against the tree for a moment before sinking down at the base of it with a sigh, closing her eyes and leaning against the tree trunk. Her cheeks by then were a bright red and she would obviously have sun burn, but she didn't seem bothered by it.

The woman reached up and lightly touched her hot cheeks before chuckling. "For some reason, this feels very familiar." she said with a small grin. "I think perhaps I get sunburn a lot. Though... with the red hair and the pale skin, it doesn't surprise me."

William watched as Jewel stood up. Her groans and obvious pain worried him, yet she was able to make it to the tree which was good. He let her relax and looked at her to make sure she was still ok. She seemed fine so he relaxed. It did look a little like she was already a little burnt though. He hoped that it would not cause her much pain.

When Jewel told him that she thought she got brnt often and didn't mind it, it didn't lessen how much he worried. He gave a soft smile, but still wanted to make sure she didn't have to deal with more pain. He would definitely make sure she had sunscreen from then on.

He didn't say anything to Jewel, he looked at her and decided to let her just relax. He got up and moved toward the water. Then he looked back at her. "I'll swim for a little. You are welcome to join me if you want." He quickly undressed until he was in his underwear and then went into the water. Jewel didn't seem to mind being in various states of undress in front of him, so he figured he shouldn't worry about being only in his underwear in front of her. He got into the water and relaxed, enjoying the cool feeling.

Jewel leaned back against the tree as she watched William. As he stood and moved towards the water, she tilted her head and watched as he undressed, her cheeks turning an even deeper red as she slowly looked his body over with a look of appreciation in her eyes. She couldn't deny that she was attracted to him and the thought embarrassed her a little as she smiled to herself. "I think I'll join you in a little bit." she said to him before settling against the tree, watching as he swam for a bit.

After a couple of minutes, she slowly stood up again and slipped off the shirt she wore then the pants. She quickly folded them and set them down at the base of the tree before padding silently over to the edge of the water. Jewel stepped into the cool water, shivering a little before moving deeper, the water rippling around her slender body. She continued moving deeper until the water covered her chest and her hair flowed behind her in the water, some of it covering her breasts.

The cool water felt nice against her heated skin and the wound in her leg and she sighed softly with a small smile. "It's nice out here." she said to William.

Will looked back at Jewel when she said she would join him. He smiled at her and turned to swim for a little longer. When he spotted her standing he relaxed and tried not to make it obvious he was watching her. She looked very good as she undressed and went to the edge of the water. He looked away whenever she looked at him and tried to avoid her realising he found her attractive. He didn't want to make things awkward.

Once she was in the water he swam over to her. She said it was nice and he nodded. When he got close to her he took her by the hand and pulled her deeper. "Come on, being where you can't stand will be good for your leg. If your leg feels like it is cramping up just move a little to either side or tell me and I'll help you. Or if I'm close just grab onto me and I'll carry you to shore."

Jewel couldn't help but blush as she moved in the water. She hadn't been wearing a bra since the one she'd been wearing during the attack had gotten ruined. But she was wearing a pair of underwear. As he swam over to her, she smiled at him and reached out, playing with a lock of his hair before nodding slightly. "Okay." she said as she swam a little further until her feet didn't touch the bottom. Her hands rested on his arms as they swam before slowly releasing his arms with a small smile.

"I envy you William." she admitted while swimming close to him. "You live out here in such a peaceful place and you don't have to worry about others invading your privacy." She brushed her hair out of her face and over her shoulder as she treaded the water.

William was glad when Jewel agreed to swim out farther with him. She played a little with his hair, which confused him a bit, but he didn't think much of it. He led her out until she couldn't touch the ground. He smiled as she held onto his arms for a few moment. Then she was swimming on her own. She told him why she evied him and he chuckled. "Well, most of the time people don't invade my privacy, but every four years or so someone falls from a cliff and gets attacked by a cougar and I end up having to save them and take care of them." He grinned and laughed, making sure she knew he was joking and really didn't mind her being there. He gave her a little splash and smiled. "Nah, I like your company. It is nice having you around. You make sure I'm never bored. When I was alone there were tiems that I would get bored of reading and making things."

Jewel slowly moved out further with his help, smiling up at him as she held onto his big strong arms. After a bit she had let go and slowly kicked her legs. She swam a little, mostly moving in a circle so she didn't get too far away from him or she would swim backwards, partially floating which caused the tops of her breasts to be seen once in a while but she either didn't care or didn't notice at the moment. When he spoke, she blushed when he teased her a little and smiled a little. "I just hope no other girls fall down and need saved any time soon. I might get jealous if I have to share you." she said softly before flushing a deep red and giving him a splash with a soft chuckle, smiling a little wider when he told her he liked her company. "I enjoy your company as well." she told him with a nod.

William watched and swam alongside Jewel. He occasionally saw parts of her breasts, but tried to ignore them. He knew that if he focused on her body too much he would end up becomming aroused. He didn't want to deal with that if she found out. It could end up being awkward.

As they spoke he was surprised by her comment about being jealous if she had to share him. He wasn't really sure what to think of that. Did it mean she liked him as maybe more than a friend. Her apparent embarrasment made him wonder even more. He decided not to dwell on it as she said she enjoyed his company. He smiled at her, splashed her, and then swam away. He purposely kicked hard and in a way that would make the biggest splahes. He went only a small distance away and stopped. He turned and watched her with a grin. He was glad that they were able to get along so well. He just wished he was able to help her better. It was his only major regret with their situation. Other than that he was sort of glad she had fallen into his life.

Jewel gasped when he splashed her again and was about to splash him once more when he began to swim away, splashing her at the same time. She squealed and turned her head until she stopped getting hit with water. Pouting, she shook her head, shaking her now soaking wet hair from her face before pushing it back with her hands and looking at him as she wiped water from her face so she could see him again.

"That wasn't nice William." she said though there was laughter in her voice. Taking a deep breath, she dived beneath the water and swam in his direction, carefully swimming around him quickly. When she swam behind him, she wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him down playfully before swimming off a bit and surfacing, taking a deep breath with a tiny smile and running her hands through her hair.

William chuckled as Jewel whined about the splashing. Then she swam underwater. He saw her form moving below the surface toward him. then she went behind him and grabbed him. When she grabbed him he held his breath and slid under the water as she pulled. He turned and followed her through the water. She seemed proud of herself. He reached out and grabbed her by an arm. Then he held her close, took a deep breath, and dunked under. He held them both beneath the surface for a few moments before pushing her down a little more. He went right up to the surface and swam off toward the shore. He was glad her leg was doing well. It was a good sign that she seemed to be able to swim so strongly.

Jewel gasped when he grabbed her arm and pulled her close, smiling up at him as she wrapped an arm around his neck before taking a deep breath just before they went under the water. She held onto him, her body pressed into his for the length of time he held her before releasing him when he let her go. Kicking her legs, she swam back up to the surface of the water and took a deep breath while brushing her hair back from her face and wiping the water from her eyes so she could see him. Smiling, she laughed softly before swimming towards him, her long hair trailing along behind her a little while the rest clung to her wet pale skin.

As William got to where he could stand he stopped at waited for Jewel. He smiled over at her, glad that she didn't seem upset with his dunking her under. He thought about it and realised how close they had been while barely even dressed. He also realised how nice it had felt. He watched her and wondered for a moment how it might feel to be that close while up on dry land.He pushed the thoughts away as she got close.

Once Jewel was close again he grinned at her. "Sorry, couldn't resist. How is your leg doing? Doesn't seem like you have been cramping up at all. We should do this more often, it seems like it will be good for your leg. Exersize without having the pressure of carrying your weight. How does that sound for you?"

Jewel swam after him as he headed for shore and she smiled up at him as she stood up and squeezed water out of her long hair while smiling up at William. Slowly the young woman waded towards him, not minding that she was topless as she approached the man. Jewel had liked being close to him and that thought made her blush a little as she got closer. When he asked about her leg, she looked down at it and smiled before looking up at him again. "It's pretty good. It... actually feels a bit better." she said to him. "THough it'll probably be a tad bit sore later tonight."

She finished squeezing out her hair before tossing it over her shoulder. "And you're right, we should do this more often, it's pretty fun." she said to him. "And it does exercise my leg without putting weight on it. It's also good quality time together." Jewel giggled softly and grinned at William before making her way out of the water.

William was not really surprised by Jewel not covering herself up as she approached him. He was starting to get used to her apparent lack of modesty when it came to that. He was glad to hear that her leg was feeling better. He had been worried about her cramping and not being able to swim. He smiled as she agreed that they should do it more often. Her comment about quality time together made him smile. It seemed she liked spending time with him then.

He got out and made sure she was ok. He simply used his hands to brush all the drops of water off of his body and then went to lay down in the sun. He would let the sun dry him off rather than use his clothes and have to walk around damp. He looked over at Jewel to see what she was doing.

After squeezing out her hair, Jewel glanced at William and watched him as he brushed the water off his body, her cheeks reddening a little more as she slowly moved further out of the water. As she walked, she did so with just a slight limp but it wasn't too bad. She moved over to where he laid and smiled down at him before carefully lowering herself next to him and leaning in, resting her head against his shoulder as she laid next to him.

She reached down and gently took his hand in hers and began tracing the lines of his palm with her finger tips before tilting her head to smile up at him. "I've really enjoyed myself this afternoon." she said gently while holding his hand. "Thank you for bringing me out here with you." Looking away, she looked up at the sky and gazed at the clouds as the sun began to dry her body.

William looked at Jewel as she joined him. Her lack of clothing no longer really surprised him, but he did end up having thoughts he was sure Jewel would consider inapropriate. He made sure she was ok as she got settled next to him. He smiled and relaxed. It felt nice as she rested her head against him. He did nothing as she took his hand and traced lines on it. It sent tingles through his body.

As Jewel spoke he smiled down at her. While she looked away he gazed up. Then he spoke softly. "I had a great afternoon as well. It was a lot of fun being here with you. My life has been a lot more enjoyable since you came into it." He looked down at her again and then did what felt right. He tilted his head down and kissed her head. He then rested his head back again and just looked up.

Though Jewel didn't really pay any attention to the fact that she was pretty much naked around him, she was aware of her bodies response to being so close to his and vise very though she did her best not pay any attention to that. When he smiled and relaxed, she did as well while moving just a tiny bit closer to him while she touched his hand, her slender fingers tracing all the lines that ran along his palm.

Hearing him speak, Jewel looked up a him. "Yes, it was fun swimming with you." she said softly before blushing when he said his life has been a lot more enjoyable. She remained silent before giggling when he kissed her head and she nuzzled her cheek against his shoulder before sighing happily. "I'm happy here. I know that I probably have a life.... where ever it is I came from, but I feel happier here. I know it might sound strange, but I feel as if I wasn't happy before my accident but now I am happy."

((Sorry about the wait. Had a bad case of writers block for some of my RPs.))

William stared up as he heard Jewel first giggle and then sigh in reaction to his kiss. It made him smile even more. He was glad she had not thought the kiss to be something inapropriate. He looked back down and over at her as she spoke again. Her words made him feel good. He had some thoughts enter his mind. Then he caught himself a moment later. He had been thinking about what it might be like if Jewel stayed with him and didn't go home once she remembered where home was. When he caught the thoughts he wondered if they might just be selfish thoughts.

He simply looked at Jewel for a little while as he thought. Many different things went through his head. Then he sighed and smiled. He spoke again, softly. "I am glad you are happy here. I love having you here. I....I'm not quite sure what to say here, because I'm wondering about what might happen if you were to stay. But I don't want it to be because of me wanting you here. I hope that even though you feel happy now, once you remember about your life, you will make a careful decision about what to do. Promise you will do what is best for you. Now, before things possibly get even more confusing."

He looked down and hoped she understood what he was saying. He really liked her and having her around, but wanted what was best for her, not just what would be best for him. Only she could make that decision once she had a decision to make.

Jewel shifted slightly so she could look up at the man easier, propping her head up in her hands while she smiled up at him, some of her long red hair falling in her eyes. As he spoke, she sighed softly and smiled a little more when he said he loved having her there with him. However at the mention of her remembering her life and him wanting her to make a careful decision, she looked down before taking a deep breath and sitting up. Reaching out, she grasped one of his hands into hers and squeezed gently. "I promise you William, that when the time come, I will think carefully and make the decision that is best for me." she said softly.

Lifting his hand to her lips, she softly brushed a kiss against his knuckles before smiling tenderly at him and patting his hand with a gentle sigh. Turning her head, she looked out at the water where a duck had landed and was now swimming, gently smiling as she watched it.

Back
Top Bottom