Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Number of Ideas M4F M4M

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzan

Meteorite
You can find my F-list here.

Following I have a number of RP scenarios. I'm happy to do any of them and also happy to make changes or take suggestions. In all of them I will RP a person who is more or less me and so I'll give you some character info so we can more or less jump into whatever we do. I only do consensual scenarios.

Male, 6'2”, brown hair and green eyes. Skinny build, slightly athletic. Short trimmed beard (which I can shave if you prefer). 7” dick.

I'm also more interested in getting straight to the sexy stuff and just brushing over other stuff (at least for now) so we can get into it. So if we do a relationship RP, it can just be “We have been dating for three months” and then jump straight into a sex scene. If we both become interested in story beyond that, we can go from there.

So here are the RP ideas:

1. Harry Potter: You and I are original characters attending Hogwarts either during the events of the books or after. Minimal interaction with canon stuff, mostly just creative uses for wands and creative sex in an ancient castle full of magic. I don't care if you have an encyclopedic knowledge of the background characters or names of spells (and don't expect me to), but if you can imagine what “Vibratum” would cause a wand to do and how best to use it afterward, we can have some fun.

2. Tribal/Wild: You and I are alone and must survive in an untamed landscape. It can be tropical, desert, tundra, whatever and wherever. Perhaps we live in the ancient past and only have a rudimentary language and are superstitious. Maybe we got lost hiking in the modern day. Either way, I'm okay with a little more plot here but prefer some early windfalls to ease our minds so we can get to the good stuff.

3. School: We're teachers there after hours and looking to relieve some stress. We could fuck on a desk, or take a break in the middle of the day when we both have a period off and maybe shut ourselves in the janitor's closet, or maybe one of us is the PE teacher and we find ourselves in the locker room or showers together.

4. Cheating: One or both of us are in a committed relationship and we're hooking up with each other on the side. I don't want fights between significant others, just dirty, guilty hooking up while they're at work or whatever.

5. Fantasy: Just a generic medieval fantasy setting with princesses and knights and the like. Roles can vary. You want to be a princess or a peasant girl? A knight or a blacksmith? Lots of combinations and pretty much anything goes after a night spent drinking at a feast or in a dimly lit inn.

6. SciFi: Another generic fantasy world but now in space. Still lots of combinations possible and now all with high tech gadgetry and the aid of zero gravity to help us get off.

7. House: Just vanilla sort of every day sex. We can be neighbors or a couple or whatever. It can be the first time or the thousandth. Pick any room in the house. Let's do it.

8. Club: Drunk and horny, we meet at a club. Bathrooms are a classic hook up spot but maybe we ind a secluded corner with a table to play with each other under. Maybe we can hardly contain ourselves on the taxi ride to one of our places. Maybe a nearby alley works well enough. And maybe we actually make it to an aprtment.

9. Office: Boss and secretary? Just coworkers? Maybe we are working late together. Maybe we're on a weekend business trip with hotel rooms. No sex-or-I'll-fire-you-type RPs.

To any of these we could add any number of kinks/fetishes like:
1. Incest
2. Pregnancy/Breeding (female only)
3. Light bondage (cuffs, gags)
4. Animal traits (ears, tail, etc.)
5. Relationship (dating or married)
6. Clothed
7. Crossdressing
8. Prostitution (in the RP, not real of course. So one of our characters would be a prostitute)
9. Virginity (of any sort)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom