Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Study of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanja

Planetoid
Hello!​
I'm Sanja, a bisexual female with a habit of using smiley faces in OOC messages. Please forgive me in advance! My main interests are in the Dom/Sub relationships. These can range from light-hearted play between a couple new to BDSM, or a 24/7 sex slave. Of course, every now and then a nice romantic fluff piece is always enjoyable. I mainly play submissive characters, or characters that haven't realized their pure enjoyment of being dominated. If the concept of guiding a newcomer to submission, or continuing the training of an experienced sub sounds like fun, I'm sure we can strike up an interesting story.

Warning: Just because I play a submissive doesn't mean my characters will be turned on by a random stranger yelling derogatory names at her and pushing her into the mud. I require doms to have a personality deeper than "I'm intimidating, now fuck me." Flat characters make it difficult for me to get into a scene and if I don't care for the story, I don't care to post in it.

Requirements​
All I ask is that you:
Enjoy posting at least a couple paragraphs.
Let me know when you'll be gone for a while.
Tell me if you'd like to end our RP.
Are looking for a good time! ;o​

My Preferences​
F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/sanja%20sub
I've been trying to beef up my F-list by at least classifying more kinks. Generally, if it can be applied to teach a submissive some kind of a lesson, then I'd be willing to roll with it. A few exceptions to this rule would be vore, scat, water sports, and inflation. If you're still curious or confused about anything that hasn't been covered, feel free to shoot me a PM.

I prefer to keep my role plays in threads. I've tried using PMs a few times now, and I just think it looks clunky and makes it difficult for anything to remain organised. If this is a deal-breaker for you but you'd still like to RP, let me know. If I'm really interested in something I'd be willing to work on a middle ground of some sort.

I may play an unwilling sub at times, though by the end of the encounter she'll be all the more thankful for the experience. I promise. ;3

Plots/Scenarios
These are just a few ideas to help get the creative juices flowing. These are in no way plots on their own and would require the both of us to devise some characters with chemistry, plot twists, etc. If you have an idea, let me know! I'd love to hear it and give it a try. Red indicates a scene I'm craving.​

Mysterious Stranger: A shadowy figure has grown intrigued by the most recent lost and hapless wanderer that has stumbled into the small cigar bar. While MC seeks directions back to the touristy part of town, YC has a local BDSM club in mind, and gives instructions to its location.

The Villain: The town's local super hero has recently developed a love interest: MC. What better way for YC, the arch enemy, to dish out revenge by taking advantage of this new weakness. (I think Stockholm syndrome would be a great additive to this one, and even turning her against the hero would be a great development.)

The Cheater: Unfulfilled with her current marriage, MC turns to a professional to sate her craving for leather and rope. How does tight leather against my skin make all the tension of life just wash away?

Practice: MC and YC have been friends since childhood, from sharing secrets as children to an apartment in college. It isn't until one drunken night reveals a shared interest in the bondage department.

Ignored: MC just doesn't seem to grasp the concept of YC not having an interest in going out on a date. MC does all she can in an attempt to get into YC's good graces, but nothing seems to work! What could possibly be distracting YC? (I'd be willing to play two characters for this: one desperate for attention and the other being YC's main interest. This could work in an office setting, school, or even just neighbors.)

I really like the idea of playing a Dom for you. I was thinking about being a sexual studies professor at the college you attend.

For our section on fetishes, you have a few questions about the paper you're writing and come to my office hours.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom