Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sometimes it's about romance (mxf, mxm, 1x1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

riven

Planetoid
Necessaries
- I'm over 21. Please be 18+.
- PMs and threading
- MxF, MxM (Any of my plots can be turned to MxM, I just use MxF pronouns for comprehension)
- A strict ten sentence minimum is in effect. I can write a lot (1000+ words), I can't write anything if I don't have anything to work with. Please give me something to work with!
- Your real life is more important than rp. I will not badger you and you can come back any time without apology or explanation.
- I've been watching a lot -- a lot -- of dramas with love triangles, misunderstandings, and general adorableness. There is a serious lack of smut, so while it may play some part, it will not play a major role. (Additionally, I've stolen most of these plots from the kdrama and jdrama that I'm hooked on so if they sound familiar in a weird way, it's because I can't get enough of them.)

Lines
Neighbors
She's a new tenant. To be precise, she moved in next to him. She's loud, too forward, and keeps causing problems and it drives him crazy; she's ruined his quiet, peaceful, monotonous life. She thinks he's stuck up and aloof even if he does keep reluctantly helping her. Did she mention there's a boy she's know since she was a little girl who thinks her neighbor is trying to steal his future wife? That she hasn't said yes to even being his girlfriend is inconsequential.

A Letter
She's been in love with him for two years and girls are always throwing themselves at him. He ignores them all. Finally, she works up the nerve to give him a love letter before morning classes. He refuses to even take it from her. It would have been less embarrassing had a strange turn of events not left her living with his family for the foreseeable future. She's the smiling, friendly, obnoxious sort that bounces back from most criticisms and he's definitely adept at letting her know she's irritating and causes too much trouble. None of it stops her from trying to be friends.

An Angel
Something terrible happened. He wasn't supposed to die, and he didn't, but only because she saved him. In the process of doing so she became human. Now, she's living as an eighteen year old girl with supposed amnesia and she's living with him and his family. He couldn't just leave her and she stuck to him like glue thinking he was the key to becoming an angel again. While her friend works on the problem from the other side, she's trailing him around for answers and he's protecting this completely weird girl while she bumbles her way through the human world.

One
He's always been looking at the star, the charismatic girl with the beautiful hair and shining eyes. Too bad she wasn't that girl; she was the best friend. She's been in love with him since they were little and he's only ever treated her like a sister at most. She thinks it'll change when the starlet starts dating. She didn't plan for him to convince her to pretend they were a couple in an attempt to insight jealousy.

Pairs
Prep/nerd
Editor/writer
Neighbors
Boss/secretary
Teacher/student
Prince(ss)/servant
cute-clip-art-yckKXxMcE_zps1081831d.png

I would like to play The One with you, even the Angel.
IM Me if you would like to.
Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom