Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Summon A Mate (P) -Ladydark/yournaughtyprincess-

Ladydark

The minds master
Erik Kross looked like your average everyday human male, he even thought he was one, until the day his demon other half contacted him from hell and broke the spell binding his memories and powers. That was a day he'll never forget, going to brush his teeth, only to have another face staring back at him from the mirror. He chuckles lightly at the memory, it had been four months now since he had 'woken up' as Damon said, his demon other half. Now in those four months Erik had been looking for the gate Damon had spoken of with no such luck, every lead had turned into a dead end, he felt like he was in a labyrinth. Having given up on searching for it in person, the looks he had gotten, he now spent most of his time online, searching chat sites and devil lover pages. That's where he found her, some crazy sounding girl claiming to know where the gate to hell was located, but refusing to tell anyone, that's why he had written her off at first, until she had shown a picture of the door. After consulting with Damon and confirming the picture was real, he contacted her.

Email:

Hello,

My name is Erik Kross, I'd really like to talk to you about your find... would you be interested in drinks?

Amy Malin was lovely young lady, the one exception? She had a huge obsession with hell and demons. She wouldn't be able to explain why she just felt this great pull towards them. She had gone to university, studied psychology and that's where she had discovered the demon society, a group of people wishing to seek demons out and together they swore they would find the gates of hell. Years later she succeeded, she often frequented chat rooms and often discussed her blog, and the gates of hell. No one believed her, despite the many photos she had taken. Until one day she recieved an email. She wrote back quickly, extremely excited.

Email:

Hi Eric

It's nice to have someone finally interested. I'd love to have a drink with you. Are you free this Saturday?

Amy x

Erik grins when his computer notifies him of a new email, clicking it open he geins wider. "Gotcha... Now just to reel her in..." He chuckles as he writes his reply back.

Email:

Dear Amy

I am free Saturday... Do you know the little cafe by the campus park? We can meet there at, say around noonish?

He clicks send and gets up to start getting ready, he grabs some rope and his car keys, he looks down at his hand and smirks. "This girl won't know what hit her..." lastly he grabs a scarf and heads out the door, making his way to his car. He hops in and starts to drive to the other side of campus, wanting to check out the park, he wanted to be ready tomorrow... Nothing could go wrong.

Amy was washing her dishes up from a delicious dinner of spagetti bolognese when she heard the ping from her computer notifying her of a new email. She quickly ran to her computer and couldn't help but smile when she saw the email from Erik. With excitement building in her stomach she sat down and started to write her reply:

Email:

Tomorrow? Sounds great! I know that cafe, I'll admit it's one of my favourite places to grab a coffee ;)

She steps back from the computer and goes to run her bath for the evening, she strips down to her birthday suit, her body was toned and slim. She slid beneath the deep water trying to picture Erik, not expecting very much as she did. She was expecting to be greeted by a greasy, fat 40 year old and even with this image she couldn't help but be excited as it had been a long time since she had found someone who didn't think she was crazy.

She got out her bath and into some fluffy pyjamas before setting her alarm for the morning to allow her time for a run and to choose her outfit.

Erik made it to the small wooded area by the campus Cafe and parks, then gets out, grabs his small backpack and heads into the woods. He checks his phone at the email notice and grins, she had agreed to meet him. He goes about halfway into the woods and finds an almost hidden path that leads to a small clearing, it was far enough away that they wouldn't be heard or disturbed. He then hides the rope near a fallen tree and places the scarf with it, once everything was in place he heads back out, remembering the trail and returning to his car and then home.

(Sorry 4 wait, was sick)

As she wakes up the next day she skips out of her bed in excitement, she grabbed a black lacy thong and matching bra, pulling on some skinny jeans over the top of them and then pulling on a black long sleeve tee that is tight fitting. She pulled on some converse and checked her clock, still only 8:30. She grabbed a book and started studying her new book on demon mythology, hoping that it might add to her conversation later that day.

Erik slept, and talked with Damon in his dreams, that had found this way of communication less taxing on their powers. He told Damon of his find and of the girl, Damon was impressed "Then she should be rewarded..." Damon smirks "She shall remain with us... Becoming our bride..." They both chuckle and then work in their plan of attack. Erik would suprise her in the woods and tie her up, the put her under hypnosis until brought to a safe location to be... Questioned...

Back
Top Bottom