Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niche in Time

Quick, everyone post dick pictures for Andy to make her feel better...

Don't Look! NSFW

Dick-Clark.jpg

Dick pics. lol. Don't even mention those. I can't believe he's going around work showing girls his dick pics! He's going to show it to the wrong person, and she is going to turn him in. Then he'll be fired, and the store manager may start investigating to see if this guy has done this to more than these two girls. Yes. You see, when he showed the girl his dick pic, at work I might add, there was another girl sitting at the table too. So that's two girls. When they ask me about it, I won't lie. Yes I've seen his dick pic. Yes he showed it to me at work, BUT I wanted it.

Yeah. Whatever happens to him happens. If it comes out about his dick pic being passed around at work, and I am asked about it, yeah I'll be honest. It's not even something I have to think about. I won't lie. It wasn't sexual harassment though. I wanted to see it. There's more to the story than what I'm posting here. I'll admit that. It doesn't portray him, or even myself, in the best light though. I did something I shouldn't have. I'll admit that.

That sounds like a suave, and romantic way to pick up ladies in public. "HERE. LOOK. PENIS. U WANT?" Maybe we all should be try waving our tally-whackers around.

Hope it works out for you, Andy! :p

Thanks I got the signature after you told me about the song!!

Rauk said:
That sounds like a suave, and romantic way to pick up ladies in public. "HERE. LOOK. PENIS. U WANT?" Maybe we all should be try waving our tally-whackers around.

@Rauk, well If the size + girth is there. I certainly wouldn't mind taking a look ;):cool:

haha jk.

lol. Wow. She might be kidding, but I wouldn't mind seeing. *wink* Seriously though, I am kidding. I like what I know about Rauk without seeing a dick pic. A talented, creative writer that I enjoy spending my time with. Not to mention, someone that can make me smile.

AndNich123 said:
lol. Wow. She might be kidding, but I wouldn't mind seeing. *wink* Seriously though, I am kidding. I like what I know about Rauk without seeing a dick pic. A talented, creative writer that I enjoy spending my time with. Not to mention, someone that can make me smile.

Such kind words! Though, I would respectfully disagree with the talented part. In my opinion, most of the writers on this website far surpass my own skills. Yours especially, Andy. It's nice to know I can still make someone smile. As opposed to making them smile like a donut. ;D I want you to know that I enjoy your friendship as a writing partner as well! Really, though.. It feels good to make friends, and not be identified by a dick pic. I find it interesting that it's unacceptable and in bad taste to judge someone in a picture based off their weight or complexion. However, it's perfectly fine to judge a man or make fun of him based off the size of his junk. Double standards, FTW. I'm not saying anyone here is guilty of this by any means, before anyone gets the wrong idea. I was just thinking about double standards in society these days, and for whatever reason, that came out in this post.

I fully agree with you. Society clearly has double standards in play. It really is wrong to judge someone based off their appearance. Period. I’m not going to judge a man based of his dick pic. There’s so much more to a man than his cock.

Rauk I enjoy your friendship as well. Beyond the tale of Captain Drake and Abby, I'm enjoying getting to know the man behind the words. You flatter me with your kind words about my writing. I often think my writing is far below others on this site, including my own partners. I thank you though for the kind words.

The guy contacted me again tonight. He left me a message on my YIM. The sad thing is, I replied.

Okay. I did manage to get some replies out this morning. The muse is with me today. So I will be getting more out as the day goes on. I do have to stop though as I am taking my mother out to lunch again. Also groceries don't buy themselves. I wish they did. So I have to take care of both of those things today.

Again I want to thank all of you who have talked about the current events in my journal with me. Whether it was here, PM, or YIM, thank you. It has meant a lot to me. Just goes to prove my point even more. I don't just have rp partners here. I have friends, and you guys, and girls, are the best.

I hope everybody has a great day!

As of right now, the only rps I have to reply to are:

Thread
The Perfect Teacher - Tyr
Lessons Learned - Google

PM
Summer With Daddy - Tyr
Perils At Sea - Raul

Email
Untitled - DonVoltonus

Profiles are due for The Virgin Games as well.

There. I didn't miss anything, and I'm getting closer to being caught up.

I can honestly say that I am caught up. All of my rps are replied to. I have a group rp I was doing, but my partner and I decided to move our characters to another group rp. So all I really have to do is put up new character sheets. So yay! I'm all caught up. I enjoy being able to say that. It doesn't happen as often as I would like it to.

I hope everyone has a great day!

I can't believe your totally, complete and utterly up to date! I think that's the first time I've heard you say that; it is a nice feeling! Congratulations, XD

It was short lived Andy. I am behind once more. Not by a whole lot. It's just a few rps. I like it though. I shall be caught up again. Soon.

Sometimes I just get so angry, and I know it's over the silliest things. What can you do though when you're mad over something you can't do a single thing about? It's something so irrational, and yet you find yourself literally talking out loud about it, and there's nothing you can do about it. What do you do? *growls*

Congrats on catching up even if it is for a moment, it is still impressive. Also, I would suggest just find a way to release the anger productively perhaps, a way to fine this anger out might help.

It's over stupid things. Like a couple of my rps, for example. The last post I got from two different rps made me angry. It's not the first time I've gotten mad at a reply in a rp. Not at all. That's just one thing though.

I was looking at a certain person’s journal last night, and she inspired me to make this post. She was talking about her dad, and how he helped gain her appreciation and love for reading. I actually have to say she has/had, I’m not sure which one is appropriate, an amazing father.

I don’t read much. In fact, I hate to. Always have. When I was in elementary school, I’m not sure which grade it was, before the sixth grade at least, I was put in a special reading class. It was called Chapter One. I didn’t read well, and it was designed to aid in that. I don’t remember much about it.

Reading it still hard for me. The setting has to be just right. No noise in the room. Other people in the room are okay as long as they’re quiet. If they start talking to me, that’s it. I can’t focus on the words. Even under those conditions, if I’m not careful, by the time I get to the end of a paragraph, I can have forgotten what the first part of it was about. If the material is something I truly want to read, then I can do it. For example, my mother read a book titled, A Child Called It, or something along those lines. It was a true story written by a child who faced massive child abuse. For some reason, the mother singled him out among her children, and the things this woman did to this child were horrid. I read that book, and I’m glad I did. It was actually very good. My ex boyfriend had told me about the Sleeping Beauty books, and he had copies of all three of them. I read all of three of those, and the author has recently published another one that I can’t wait to get my hands on. Yes. I even read the 50 Shades of Grey books. Shameless I know, but I have to say I thought they were poorly written. The love making scenes actually began to become mundane and boring to me as I was more riveted by the plot going on while they had their clothes on. The movie, on the other hand, was one I bought. I digress. It’s always been strange to me that I enjoy writing so much but have such a distain for reading, but I don’t like following a path others have made. I want to make my own path. I want to write characters my readers can believe. I want them to be able to feel the anger and rebellion in characters like Tessa and Kaige. I want them to feel the soft, gentle, caring nature of characters like Elizabeth. Even the loneliness felt at times by the social reject Callie is something I hope to convey to them. If they’re being beaten, I want my readers to feel the anguish, the pain they’re enduring, and get behind them in wanting to read the words where their suffering comes to an end and they get their revenge. I want them to sigh when that first kiss that has been building up finally happens. I know if I loved reading more it would broaden my vocabulary and help make me a better writer, but I just can’t get submerge myself into reading like most everybody else can. My mother loves to read. She doesn’t want to get a Kindle. She says she loves the feel of a book in her hand. Being able to turn the pages is part of the experience for her. She told me that when she reads she is there, in the moment with them. The author doesn’t even have to describe what they’re wearing. She can see it. I can’t do that. It’s people like this other person who inspired me to write this, Chanti, and my mother, and others that I know, that make me wish I could develop a love for reading. I just can’t seem to though.

On a side note, does my father enjoy reading? I don’t know, but I’ve always looked at my father as my hero. He can do anything. If I need anything, I go to daddy. No for any perverts who might be reading this and thinking, ‘Now I know where the incest kink comes from.’ NO! I don’t look at my father that way. So please don’t degrade the relationship I have with him to that. The same can be said for my brothers as well. I’ve never looked at them and thought, ‘I’d love to have sex with my older, or younger, brother.’ Nope.

Well that’s enough soul bearing information for now. I hope everybody has a good day.

There is an idea that I was toying around with for a plot. Again, I’m not the best at coming up with plots, but when something does come to mind, I’ll see if anything can be salvaged from it. I’m not currently taking on any new rps. So much like the “killer plot” I posted before, this one would have to be put on the shelf for now. I’m going to copy and paste what I have already, and in one case, I will give credit to my co-consipirator. I thank him for his input and ideas. He is a very talented rper, and I’m enjoying our PM rp.

Going Home

MC became a big shot business exec. Working in the city. It was a struggle to get where she is, and she is literally on top of the world. Well paying job, nice apartment, expensive car, and the best clothes money can buy. That all comes crashing down when her company announces cut-backs. Thinking her job is safe, she doesn’t worry. That is, until the call comes in for her to report to the boss’ office. Humiliated and worrying, she takes the walk of shame with her box in hand carrying her office belongings. With no job it doesn’t take long until she can’t make her payments, and all she ends up with is a suitcase full of clothing. Being forced from her apartment, she has to make the trip back home to (insert country town) to stay with her family. Her parents own a big ranch there, and they’ve told her she can stay in the guest house. Living on a farm isn’t how she envisioned spending her life. YC is one of the locals. His job is up to you, and how they meet can be left up for discussion. At first they may not be friends. She may hate him. They may be friends right away. I’m thinking she hates farming life so maybe she gets a job in town. Then again YC could work on the farm too, and she could meet him working the farm. Eventually she tells him how she hates how her life is and how this is not what she had planned for herself. She tells him how she’s going to fight to get back to where she was. She’s strong and independent, and he sees that. He wants her to stay though and be a part of his world. I haven’t figured out where it can go from there.

These two ideas are courtesy of Rauk’s brilliant mind.
MC inherited a business in the small town where your family's ranch lives. Long story short, he interviews her, and she ends up working for him. At first, he is purely business with her, until awkwardness sets in... The land that her family's ranch is on, his company wants to buy it, and expand. Bulldozing their farmhouse, etc. Does she let it happen? Do they become involved, and she convinces him to talk with his higher ups about changing plans?

One more: MC is a farm-hand hired by YC's family. He has graduated highschool, but never went to college or held down any job couldn't be done by using his back instead of his mind... An honest, hard working man that had a personal vendetta against richie corporate ladder climbers, for reasons he isn't easily willing to talk about. He starts out hating YC. Will they warm up to each other? Will her importance and high class persona cause a lot of friction? I'm sure it will.. But how will it play out? Maybe he is a childhood friend of hers, that moved away with his parents when they were still kids. Best friends, up until highschool... Haven't seen each other in years. And after all these years, he ends up working on her family's farm... to be reunited with her, with her becoming the very type of person he hated the most. Will true friendship/love prevail?

Instead of a ranch it could be an orchard or a vineyard. The man who inherits a business comes into town wanting to buy their business, and at first, she thinks he wants to help them expand. So she’s all for it, but then she finds out the ugly truth that he wants to level everything and put up some sort of modern factory that will ruin the natural beauty of the land. It could be a business that she knows will come in and run a lot of the town’s smaller business out of business. Whatever the reason, she decides to try and fight them, to try and convince him to walk away from this. She goes to bat for her family and community. How it plays out between them, how she intends on stopping him, does it work, all of that is up for discussion.

lol. I had to think for a minute there. No. Not at all. I will admit that two of my partners gave me replies that just made me mad. I won't say who here on the board, but I will say it wasn't you. I don't like to give out personal info on my partners, and there are other instances where I will use discretion with info pertaining to our rp. This is one of those instances. It's nothing bad really, but it was enough to make me mad. I've gotten mad at a partner before. No worries.

I was up way too late last night. In fact, I remember seeing the clock, as I was getting comfortable in bed this morning, and the time was 4:42am. So I don't think I'll be doing that again tonight. It was my own fault really, but I had help. Ladydark and I were just so caught up in our rp. I had so much fun. It truly was an enjoyable evening that turned into an early morning. lol. So thank you Ladydark for that. I went to sleep pretty fast, but sadly I think I only got 4.5 hours of sleep. I've nodded off trying to take a nap today. I can feel the need for sleep wanting to creep over my body and embrace me.

Back
Top Bottom