Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niche in Time

As good as can be expected? Is something going on Gia? We can talk in PM if you like.

Thanks Andy. I most certainly will. It doesn’t look like I’m in the right frame of mind to do all my rps today. I do have something on my mind. I just can’t seem to get it off my mind. So those two days will be used for catching up then I guess. You’re not off on weekends?

Ah. Normally my weekend days off are random, and to be lucky enough to have Saturday and Sunday off is a rare treat. I’m glad you’re doing alright. Make sure to take some time today for just you. Relax a little. Enjoy your day off.

AndNich123 said:
Thanks Andy. I most certainly will. It doesn’t look like I’m in the right frame of mind to do all my rps today. I do have something on my mind. I just can’t seem to get it off my mind. So those two days will be used for catching up then I guess. You’re not off on weekends?

Hopefully whatever it is will sort itself out, and with a couple of days off there's not need to stress yourself if you're not in the right frame of mind at the moment.

Oh no, I have every weekend off. Occasionally, I might need to work one, but I refuse to take a job where it's an on-going requirement. Weekends are my time!

I have never had a job where I had weekends off. One day of the weekend, yes, but never both. It’s nice that you have that time for yourself. We all need a little time for ourselves. As for what’s on my mind, *grin* I can’t help it. It’s a good thought though. Bad thing I did, but it leaves me with good thoughts. Do you have any plans this weekend Andy?

As long as they're good thoughts, that's all that matters!

I need that time for myself; people drain me of energy. I also become resentful when others try to place demands on 'my' time. I think you well know that I have a thing for being the one to decide what I'll do, and when I'll do it, XD. Unfortunately, I do need to work to survive though!

As for this weekend, meant to be going out for dinner tomorrow night, and catching up with some friends Sunday brunch, but coughing and spluttering at the moment (getting to Winter here, and the change in weather means there's a lot of colds and so going around), so I'll see how I feel!

I hope your plans are fun?

Yes I am very well aware of how you are with your time. Lol. People can be very draining. Anyone who has had a job where they worked with the public is well aware of that fact. Plus I’m sure you work hard at what you do. I do hope you feel better soon and are able to enjoy your weekend plans.

I don’t really have any weekend plans other than catching up on rps. It’s getting to summer here. So it’s pretty hot. Plus I work out in the sun. I’m getting a tan at least. I do wear a pink hat at my job though. Plus I carry my pink water bottle when I remember it. Notice a pattern thereI wouldn’t mind a repeat of last night’s events, but I don’t see that happening again for a little while. If at all in fact. Still. It was nice.

I had plans to get caught up on my rps. Instead I’ve managed to type out two replies. Then, as I was texting with a former boss of mine, I mentioned how I missed my old job just a little bit. She sent me two different pictures of people in the kitchen where I once worked at. She was there, and she snapped once picture with two guys I worked with, and then she sent another picture of another guy. I cried. Oh I do like my job that I have now. I was just missing my old co-workers. So aside from being bored out of my mind today, I haven’t done much. Sorry guys. Maybe later I can some more replies out.

Its these guys that keep me smiling and make working on weekends worth it!

62212bff-67da-4d7f-a8fc-fadae3f5e602_zpsomlmwkcy.jpg

Okay. So today I am actually going to work on replies. I’ve already gotten one out, and I know which one I’m planning on working on today. If your rp is here on BMR and not in email, then you’ll probably get a reply today. My goal, of course, is to get them all done. Google, you were my first reply for the day. Now some of my partners and I do more than one reply a day. If you are one of them, and I get you a reply today, you may not get another one back today. I want to try and get to everyone, and if I do that, and I can, then I’ll get you another one back. Next up for a reply is Pazzo, but first a shower.

Thanks to you guys for your kind words yesterday. I was feeling blue and nostalgic. I sent my friend that I was texting a message saying we had to get together.

Well I did manage to get some replies out yesterday. I have to go to work today. Long day. I do have some time off coming up though. Four wonderful days. So the plan is to get caught up then. I want to get my thread rps caught up first, then my pm rps, and finally my email rps. So if you’re wondering why you haven’t heard anything from me about a rp we have, now you know the order I work in. I actually have three in email, and I feel terrible they have been waiting for a while. So I may very well go to them before my PM rps. Still, threads usually get priority. My logic on that is this. If we are both putting our work out there for everybody to see, then I tend to give them more attention.

I hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Day.

I am beside myself. This guy that I messed around with not even a week ago is going around work showing his cock pics to other girls. Two other girls, aside from me, that I know of. I can’t believe it! Not even a week ago I messed around with him. Trust me. I know he’s not the most trustworthy person, but still. This is a shock. I’m stunned! I shouldn’t be, but I am.

That really sucks. Although, as you say, I guess you sort of expect it if he has a reputation.

Sometimes though the shocks you kind of expect can be the worst of all!

Its all like "BLAH! Bet you thought you were going to miss that but here it is anyway! Its just what you expected but now doubly crap because you thought, maybe, you'd slipped by it."

This advice may be a little blurry because its 3am and I'm on my fourth or fifth day of thirteen hour work days. But still. I'm around if you want to chat in PM or whatnot. <3

I wanted to comment Andy, but wasn't sure what to say, so just take this as a random message of support :)

Back
Top Bottom