Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niche in Time

Awwww. Thanks Boyo. That's so sweet. My birthday is on Sunday. I'll be out of town for most of the day on Saturday. I travel to visit my brother and his wife. The whole family tries to get together for birthdays in my family. It's a thing we do. Thank you so much Boyo. As far as gifts go, I'll take replies and any plot ideas people may have. lol.

Thank you so much Vic. That's really kind of you.

Well, today I crossed a line in a rp that I have never done before. I have dealt with a dead body in a rp before. The Six O’Clock Killer began with the investigation of Bella Fontana’s death. I have dealt with my character killing another character. In Acquisitions, Andy killed one of the men holding her who had raped her as well. She disfigured the guy, but she left him alive. Ironically, both of those rps are with the same person. Well today I had a charcter murdered. It was something I had wanted to do, but finding partners for snuff can be difficult. Guys like the thought of a woman sucking their cock, swallowing their cum, and licking their asses. Some aren’t so fond of blood, vomit, and death. This rp contains all three of those, and this was just the first scene. The concept behind it is one of a man who has worked for someone else all his life, and upon winning the lottery, he takes his money and lives how he wants to. His former skills come in handy when he sees a 15 year old girl that he wanted. So he takes her. What follows is the hell he puts her through before eventually killing her. He gets off on her pain and suffering. So she gets plenty of both. The rp will be a series of different girls with different outcomes. Some will be sold, some will die, and perhaps one might get away or be set free. I’m not sure about that last option. In the past, I’ve talked about Brock being the character I hated the most. Tony takes the cake. He shoved a revolver up her pussy and played roulette with her. The gun fired the first time. It leave a profound impression upon some writers when they do something like this I guess. It has me. It was a frist, a line that hadn’t been previsously crossed. Do I regret it? No. I like to stretch limits and see how far I can go. I’m finding those limits are disappearing. Things like scat and watersports, don’t bother me as much as they did when I first came here. Yes, this rp involved both of those. Kenykay and I are working on three different rps. Each of them have some similar elements, and yet are different in a certain way. They all involve abuse on some level. One details how life can seriously screw a person up, but that there can be change. It’s about a friend wanting to help another friend and finding something along the way she wasn’t even looking for. One of them is about a girl who leaves everything behind after suffering a great tragedy only to find everything she’s even been looking for in the most unexpected place. Things happen fast on the road, and she’s rolling right along with it becoming the woman she’s supposed to be. Then there’s the last one. It’s about how low a human being can sink and the suffering they inflicted. It’s about how different people react under similar circumstances. We’re all different, after all, and no two people are going to handle something like this the same. One person is helping me explore and indulge in certain kinks. For that, I thank him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^___^

7004-4-f.jpg
sesshomaru_bath.jpg

Enjoy some eye candy ^___^​

Thank you guys and girl. lol. *Gives each of you a kiss* You're the best. Lady, if I lived closer, we'd go shopping today. Ken, I'd beg you for a ride. On his bike! Get your minds out of the gutter! Andy, you would have to give me that dance. That would be a great way to spend any day. Thanks for the eye candy Lady. I'm not even out of bed yet, and you don't want me to get out of bed do you? lol. You want me to be aroused all day.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You're an evil woman. *Swats ass as you head over to that corner*

Hmmmm. What would I like to do with each of my parnters. Good thought. There's a few of them I don't think a good day would require much in the way of getting out of bed.

Thanks Boyo! I've got an idea for something I'm planning on adding to my next post to you. You remember telling me if I had a favorite song, or something along those lines, that it could be worked into the rp? I've got my own idea.

lol...well done Andi. I think you added in quite a bit there.

As well as give me another idea for something down the line.

I was hoping you would like that one part. lol. When he mentioned wanting coffee, it as too perfect not to say it.

Thank you all for your birthday wishes. I did actually have a wonderful birthday. I didn't get to celebrate it with my family like I had planned. That part of my birthday has been put on hold. The hurricane dumped massive amounts of rain on the eastern coast. I live about 3 hours from there. My brother and his wife, which is where we were going to be going Saturday to celebrate my birthday, received far more rain than we got where I live at. As of the last time I spoke with them, they didn't have water. I said to them on the phone isn't that the epitome of irony? They have no water while it's flooding. Some of their roads have been washed away. They've told people there to not go out if they don't have to. They're still a good distance from the coast, but they're only an hour from where I live. We were very lucky here. So considering the circumstances, I'm okay with waiting to see my family and celebrate my birthday. I got to be with some of my family today, and I receive plenty of birthday wishes from my partners, both past and present, my friends here at BMR. Thank you all again. Whether we rp now, or did once upon a lullaby, you are the best partners and friends anyone here could ever want.

This is how I become overloaded. I've got some replies out. While I still owe replies, I feel like my rps are moving slow. I know life interrupts. So I don't complain. Instead, I get restless. That turns into trolling the request threads. That leads to two or three new rps, and then, when all my other rps pick up again, I'm swamped. No. I won't do that this time. I am going to take some time to relax and work on ALL my rps.

I’ve been feeling a little blue lately. Trying to get over it, but I’ve got somet things going on in my life that are weighing heavy on my mind.

My rps are all returning slowly as of late. I know that life interrupts. Believe me I know that. It can take me a while to reply as well. The song Girl Crush made me think about a rp plot. I did one titled The Wrong in PM. We rped it to completion. It was great. The sister falls for her sister’s future husband while helping plan their wedding. He sleeps with her, but in the end he ended up marrying his best man instead. Don’t ask. I thought what if the sister plots and tries to seduce the guy because she thinks he’s marrying the wrong sister? They don’t simply fall in love. He really does love the sister, but she’s convinced he’s going for the wrong sister. So she does her best to get him in bed. Maybe combine that with another rp that I had die on me in PM. A costume party where she dresses exactly like her sister. Booze, him thinking it’s his future wife, she beds him, records it. Sounds like perfect blackmail materail to get him to leave her ssiter. Where it goes from there could be discussed. Maybe she gets pregnant or lies about being pregnant. She could use their affair to blackmail him. I don’t know.

I owe replies to:
A Sweet Revenge – Derukus
Unearthly Lust – Don Voltonus
Willow’s Work – Don Voltonus
Poker Night – Caleb Raines
Keeping it in the Family – Alvis Alendran

I think that’s all.

Below is a post that I sent to my partner for a rp we are doing titled Loss of Innocence. In this rp, his character worked for a powerful family at one time. It was his size, strength, and sadistic nature that made him good at his job. He would kidnap the girls who he then broke in. They were then sold. Tony came into some money, a lot of money actually, when he won the lottery. No longer did he need to work for the family to survive. He bought a luxury motor coach and began to tour the country enjoying life. His old habits flared up when he spotted Annie in the campgrounds he was parked at for the night. He took her, and he put her through such torment. Annie never saw her family again. This post is her final moments after Tony forced her to play a sick version of roulette. He shoved the gun inside her and told her to spin the barrel that contained the one bullet. If after six rounds, three for her and three for him to spin the barrel, she was alive, then he would let her go. Sadly the gun fired the first time he pulled the trigger.

His words made her heart sink. She had hoped the thought of a slow death would appeal to his sadistic nature. Instead the thought of the high risk game seemed much more delicious to him. She heard the sound. The pain she felt was immense. Her brain tried to tell her what had happened, but at first, she only focused on the scorching heat and destructive agony she felt. Her insides were being torn apart, and the heat seemed to continue rising. Warm blood began to flow from between her legs, much like she was urinating on herself. The realization slowly came forward into the light in her mind. ‘He..shot..me. I’m dying.’ She knew it was over, and she knew the end was closing in around her. Thoughts of her mother and father, the family she would never see again came to mind. She remembered learning to ride a tricycle for some strange reason. The sky. It was so blue that day. She could see herself as a young child, wearing a dress, with yellow flowers on it,
and sandals riding this bright red tricycle. Red. Like the blood coming from her pussy. She looked down as he headed into the kitchen to see it. The gun still protruding from her was slowly being streaked by the crimson fluid. Her ... lips parted as tears streamed down her face. ‘I’ll never..walk again. I’ll never be..alive and outside..again. This is..it. I’m going..to die. Mom. Dad. I love..you.’

He returned and put her lower half inside it. ‘He’s..gonna..throw me..away,’ she thought. His words were cruel and harsh even if they did hold a certain truth. At this time yesterday her life was so different. At this time yesterday, her life was fleeting. With every beat of her heart, she felt more blood flow from her pussy and down her legs now. She began to cough, blood coming from her mouth and streaking from the corners of her mouth and down her face. The bullet had pierced her lung as well. Breathing was becoming nearly impossible for her. The trauma to her body had been too much, and as her organs struggled to hang on to life, it was a battle they were destined to lose. Her body began to shut down. Mobility denied to the rest of her limbs, Annie was now a limp ragdoll barely clinging to life. Her chest rose and fell quickly after she coughed, but those movements became sharp and delayed as she gasped for the last bit of air she would take.
“You..still..lo…..” Her breathing ceased, and her once bright blue eyes stared at him lifeless and glazed. Annie’s suffering was over. She was gone.

I only have one more reply to do. In email I owe Caleb Raines Poker Night. If that's not you, and I owe you a reply, it means I forgot. I didn't do it on purpose, but it happens. So please let me know. I think I got everybody else though, but I am only human.

Okay. Quick update before I hit post. lol. Thank you Ladydark. Now I have two to reply to. I literally just got the message from her that she posted on Trophy Wife. I'll reply when I get home from work tonight. Okay? I get off at 10. Long night I know.

Had some things on my mind lately. I'll elaborate more when I've got more time. Had thoughts about a change of scenery. Like Elliquiy maybe. I know it's the blues talking, but I've been thinking about finishing up my rps here and heading over there. I love BMR. It's been wonderful to me. I think I may have lost a partner. Let's just say I'm concerned about him. Also he's the one I've been doing the plot that seems destined to never be finished, We Meet Again aka Turn About is Fair Play with. He's a great partner too. I hope he's able to return. He was a rare find. A partner willing to do blood, violence, scat, and watersports. *shakes head* Cest la vie I guess. Like I said, it's just the blues talking. Pay no attention to my ramblings.

You know what I find so annoying? When people dump you, and they won't talk to you about it at all. They just seem to disappear. We're all adults here, at least according to the rules we're suppose to be. If you're not interested in the rp(s) we're doing, or if you don't want to talk to me anymore, just man up, or woman up as the case may be, and tell me. I'm a big girl. Really. I can handle it. I've had partners tell me in the past they had lost interest in the rp. We're still good. Jack Stalker lost interest in a rp we were doing. It's okay. Look. I'm still here. I didn't fall over from the shock and heartbreak. Mr. Quixotic told me he lost interest in a rp we were doing. Life moved on. We still chat every now and then. I'm fine. I don't hold against either one of them. Adam told me rping wasn't as rewarding as it use to be to him. So we didn't finish our rp. I respect that. I'm not mad at him. I can handle it, but when a partner just seems to fade away, no responses from messages, or very few if any, then that's annoying. Tell me if you want me to go away. People are alright with their characters doing some of the most inhuman things to another person's character, being sexual with them, but they can't tell them they're not interested anymore, life has been hectic, or I'm sorry for being slow. You know a couple of sentences to say, "I'm still interested. I'm sorry, but I've been really busy," goes a long way. It lets your partners exactly that, and they don't wonder, "Well damn. Is he/she still interested? Did I do something wrong?" So please, please, PLEASE partners, if you're not interested, if I've done something wrong in the rp, if you want to go in a different direction, if you want me to add something to it that you think I may not know about, or even like for that matter, tell me. I can't read minds. I try to be as open and easy to talk to as I can be. I can't make it any easier, but if you don't reach out to me, I can't do anything. I can't fix what I don't know is broken. CrimsonMaster and I had an issue with our rp. I was taking things in a direction that didn't mesh well. He contacted me about it, and we talked it out. Things are fine and on track again. In fact, I wouldn't mind working with him on another rp. It's something we've talked about a little. If it can't be fixed, then we can at least still be friends. Right Andy? I'm not some unreasonable bitch who will bite your head off. Although, I do rp one. That's another story. The main point is talk to me because otherwise it makes me feel like I'm not important and our rp isn't either. Treat me with respect just like I try to do to you. If you're not interested, if it's not working for you anymore, if you just want to stop, then tell me. Please. That's all I ask.

I do have a new rp that has just started, and last night, early this morning actually, I was in contact with an old partner about continuing a rp we had been working on. Those are both good things, but I won't go into detail about that in this post. This post was about blowing off steam, and I do not want to talk about something so good alongside something like the above.

I have plans with someone in my family today. I'll be around most of the day after that. No work today. Yay. I do enjoy rping here, but....I don't know. I know I'm being petty and immature about it. I should just say, "oh well," and keep going, brush it under the rug, but like I've said before. I don't just have partners here. I have friends. I really do consider my partners friends. Some of you I'm closer to than others. I'll admit that. Just like in real life. I'm closer to others. Doesn't mean you're any less important. Whether you're a current partner or former, I still consider you a friend, and I will listen and talk to you if you want me to. I'm always here for my friends. Have a good day Bluemoon.

I have been talking to one of my former partners about bringing back a rp we were working on. Instead of rping in thread, we would be moving it to PM. I have problem with PM rps. Currently I have three in PM. One is on hold until Tyr’s life isn’t so hectic. AeonTrillion and I indulge in a rp laced with brutality, sex, and dominate characters. Dercukus and I are exploring the sweet side of revenge in PM. I’m also working with Reydan on a little guilty pleasure piece in PM as well. Working with Pazzo again will be a pleasure. We will be working on the tale of Cassie and Richard. Richard, who takes on the role of a father figure for the girl, also begins down a sexual path with her that leads to some interesting places. So I welcome you back Pazzo and look forward to working with you.

My literate rping legs are being stretched once more. It’s good to have a few lit rps going on. Oh I do adore my one liners, but it’s nice to have diversity. Alvis Alendra and I are working on our sequal to Keeping it in the Family. The complex relationships working there are thrilling, and I do so love the return of the original James. Be still my heart. *contented sigh* As I’m working as a mom enjoying an a new and active sex life with her son in that rp, I’m also exploring that side in Mom’s Dirty Secrets with CrimsonMaster. I’ve never been one to really like playing the older female, but it’s interesting. I like to push limits and try new things with my rps. Maybe someday I’ll get brave and do a historical rp. *Shakes head* Not likely, but if I ever do, I know who I’m going to do that with. He’s already doing a rp with me now. Boyo is helping creating an interesting rp with MurderMe.com. Two new rps that I have started work on that I hope do well are Starting Over with Kenny and Gamera and and What Goes Around with DeRe. Starting over is a May-December romance tale. What Goes Around is yet another attempt at We Meet Again. This time another deviation from the original plot is one where it’s not a classmate she tormented. It’s a former teacher, and she didn’t just torment him. She cost him his job and family.

I’ve got a busy week this week coming up. With work and other family events taking place, I’ll try to post when I can, like I always do. I really am grateful for my partners. I don’t think I can ever tell them that enough. With all the talented writers here at BMR, they make the choice to work with me. That means a lot. Some of them even go so far as to wanting to do more than one rp at a time with me. That’s amazing. Some come back after a rp has ended. You guys, and girl, are simply the best. Silverknight, Victorian_Virtue, and Alvis Alendran came back after our rps had ended. I don’t feel worthy of you guys. Reydan, Tyr, Ladydark, DonVoltunous, and Kenkay all have more than one rp going with me. Really? You guys are the best. You keep me on my toes. Lol. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wanted to work on making a name for myself here. You guys, and girl, have helped me do that. I think some of my partners have reputations that proceed them. They are well known on the site. Their work speaks for itself. I’m just glad I can be a part of their work. I have to be at work in an hour today. No. I do not get weekends off. I actually worked over last night. The girl that was closing the department called out, and they asked me if I would do it. So tonight I close up the department again, and then I do it again for the next three days. So have a good day Bluemoon.

The talented writers of this site are happy to work with you, because they recognize one of their own Andy. And don't you forget it lass.

Well, glad I can help you get into your historical comfort zone, I would be more than honored. Though, you might have to write, and perchance to read. I wonder how that will go. heheh

Thanks Alvis. You really are a sweetheart. You're gonna make me leave more lipstick marks on you. As for you Boyo, read? Have you gone mad?

On another note, I hate to do this, but I think I'm going to institute a one week policy. Unless something serious is going on, if I don't hear back from a rp after one week, I think I'm going to consider the rp dead. I know I've made people wait before, and for that I apologize, but this making people wait and wait is getting old. I try to get my replies, as busy as I am I do, but it feels like it's not as important to other people. Oh don't get me wrong. I know life happens. Like I said though, as busy as I am, I still manage to get posts out. I have so much more going on than people know. I don't share every detail of my life online, and I guess I take it for granted that I don't 'work', or my writing process isn't the same as is it for most everybody else. I don't write a rough draft, go back to it, edit it, wait a while, go back, re-read, make any final edits, and then post it. No. I sit down, read their post, and write my reply in word as I keep referring back to their post. Then run it through spell check and post it. Done. So for me, it can be hard to understand why it takes so long for some people. I have waited a month in the past for a reply. When that month date hit, I sent a pm, and then I was told he had lost interest. I wish he had told me before. The pace was a slow one. So I didn't think anything was up. It bothered me either way, but I would have preferred he tell me. No worries now though. Heck I still talk to the guy. He's a good guy. So I think I'm going to say after a week, a week and half, if I don't hear anything, I'll send you a message asking if you want to keep going. Please don't tell me yes only to have another week pass. If you're bored, not interested, whatever, just say so. We're all adults here. I'll move on. I'd rather just know than not know. Now some of my partners I know their schedules and what posting for them is like. So no worries. This is not directed to you if we've spoken about posting already. I'm just not in a good mood right now. So if this comes across as bitchy or a little too much like Tessa, then forgive me. I do write the character after all, and if you don't know her, just ask if you want to.

Back
Top Bottom