Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niche in Time

I haven’t left a post in a while. I’d like to welcome my new rp partners. Victorian_Virtue and I have I worked on a rp together before. I am happy to say we are working together once more. I look forward to seeing where this adventure goes. CrimsonMaster is proving to be a most talented writer. I’m sure it will be a lot of depraved fun when Mom’s Dirty Secrets all come to light for everyone. Derukus is a new partner as well that I have had the pleasure of working with in PM. His last post had me reeling. He is painting a scene that, as a writer, I am almost having a hard time sitting there, writing my character further into this scene, knowing what is going to happen to her. Then again, that’s what we sign up for when we start a rp. We embark on a journey with our character as well as with their character. I knew what was going to happen to her. Derukus brings it to life very well. A little too well you could say.

A very special congrads goes out to one of my rp partners. Rauk is celebrating something wonderful in his life. I won’t go into detail. As anyone who knows me will tell you, I don’t go into personal details about someone’s life. Still, congrads Rauk. Alvis and Sirix, I hope you guys are doing well. I haven’t heard anything from you in a while. So just a shout out to you both right here and now. Reydan, I hope you’re doing well also. Some of my partners have fallen silent lately. While I may be curious as to whether or not you’re interested in going on with our rp, I try not to send that message. I don’t want to be that type of partner. Soon I will be revamping my active rp list yet again. If you look at it and notice a change, but your rp is still there, then you survived. If not, it doesn’t mean the rp is dead to me.

I am so tired right now. It’s 1:52. I’m shocked by that. I looked at the clock a while back and thought it was 3 something. Wow. It’s not as late, or early morning, as I thought. Yippie.

I’m thinking about posting an old plot. It’s one I’ve tried twice now, and it’s never been done to completion. I’d like to see the story done. It’s not my plot originally, but it’s grown on me. Adam Edwardson is the first partner I had for this. He kept my heart pounding in my chest. I awaited each reply with baited breath. Duke was the second partner. He was great as well, adding new elements into the rp. Still the plot hasn’t found an ending. Not every rp I start had to have an end. I’ve had partners drop me, and those plots will never see a finale. I’m alright with that, but this one begs me to find and end. So I’m thinking about posting We Meet Again. The plot calls for someone who can be violent and heartless at times. It’s not just a rp about a woman that this man takes out his revenge on. In the process, she begins to see what she did wrong. It changes her. He changes her.

The other one, and I should ask this former partner if I could use his plot idea, is one that I actually did rp to completion. The Wrong. The story is quite simple. Guy meets girl. Guy falls in love with girl. Guy asks girl to marry him. Girl says yes. Guy and girl start to plan wedding. Girl asks sister to help. Sister knows the guy is making a mistake and goes after him to convince he’s marrying THE WRONG sister. Alexdraven and I did this rp in PM. He is a great partner to work with, and I think I want to give this plot another go with someone else. The same plot will take a different path when done with someone else. No two people are going to approach it the same way. I liked the story the first time. I think it would be fun to do again. So maybe when I put out those rp requests on the boards, I might get a bite.

Good luck with finding a partner for that story, Andy, and hopefully being able to get to write it out to completion. I guess we all (or a few of us) have a story/theme that sticks in our heads, and claws at our brains, sometimes when you least expect it, and will continue to feel like 'unfinished business' until such time as you write it to a satisfying resolution.

You are exactly right Andy. This rp is my Internet Killer. I was contacted tonight by someone who is interested in the part. He seems to be a good prospect thus far. Now I may post The Wrong next on the request board and see what happens. Ironically the partner I finished that rp with has contacted me recently about doing another rp. There was a misunderstanding in his message, and I have yet to contact him again. He was a good partner. Alexdraven. We shall see.

I hope you find someone that reaches out to you and fulfills what you're looking for with Internet Killers. That nagging feeling of something left undone is something no one should have to deal with. I hope you find whatever end you desire to that rp. I know how near, and dear, to your heart it is.

Tonight one of my rps hit 30,000 views. It's a wonderful feeling. I can't, and won't, take all the credit. My partner, LadyDark, is someone whom I enjoy working immensely. She and I talk quite a bit on YIM. We plan, but she's also a great friend. We chat about more than the rp. There have been time where my day wasn't going well, and I was upset. She's been there for me. I thank her for that. Also her original partner for the rp, fancy_brat, deserves some of the credit as well. I took over the rp, at the request of LadyDark. This was something she wanted to see through as well. I have a soft spot for rps like that. I actually have two rp that I took up, aside from this one. Keeping It In The Family was one of them. I asked Alvis Alendran if he would take a chance on doing it again with me. We rped that to completion. The other one was one I took up in emails. It went far, but sadly stopped before completion. Still it was a wonderful experience, and I think I'm going to contact my partner on that one. *smiles* So when LadyDark asked me about this one, I read it and agreed. I'm glad I did too. It's been quite journey, and it's not over yet. We've still got something up our sleeves for this one. Thank you LadyDark. It's been so much fun to work with you on this.

^///^ aww thanks Sweety... It's not always about the rp, I like making friends... And I found a good one in you :) -hugs-

I have two partners, two rps, that I have not answered in some time. I’m pretty sure they both read my journal. I know one of them does for sure. So I’m putting this message here. I have not forgotten our rps. I’m just taking a break from them. Right now the creative fires are burning strong with some of my other rps, and I just need to take a breather from them. I am still interested. The Mages and The Princess and her Slave are still two rps that I adore. I just need some time away from them. Then when I return, the muse will be with me. It happens. LadyDark and I have three rps that we shift around to. Whichever one is feels right, we go with. Right now that Trophy Wife. Over 30,000 views! *Does the snoopy dance*. So please do not be offended. Do not think I’m not interested. Sometimes I have to do this. Sometimes I read a post and let it sit for a while before responding. For various reasons, there can be a need for that. Dear Brother is a new rp, and I let Alex’s post sit for a while. Sweet Revenge with Derukus is another rp that sometimes I have to let sit while his post remains on my brain. Mom’s Dirty Secrets is at a post where I’m doing that. How to proceed with mom and her son is something worth thinking about. Cassie’s Downfall is one I most certainly have to let sit on my brain. Tyr seems to know EXACTLY how to get to me, and he does it with that rp. It is a difficult rp to work through. He knows my worst weakness, and this one capitalizes on it. So again, please do not be offended. Those two rps are done in thread, and I won’t walk away from a thread rp. I’m too stubborn. I’ve had other people drop them, but me? Never.

Worst things have happened. As I have always said, please, just take your time. I would prefer a stunning long awaited post then an instant meh one.

I am very pleased to have two of my partners back. One has only been away for a week, but he was still missed greatly. Reydan I am so happy to have you back, and I look forward to continuing our work on our rps. Aeontrilion has been gone for a bit longer. A year. He has returned, and I couldn’t be happier. I met him after looking at his request thread. He had a plot idea, and I thought, ‘I can do that.’ So I typed up a post, a scene, that was fitting for what he had in mind with the plot. There was no beginning, no set up to the scene, anything like that at all. It was literally just a cold post. I sent it to him, and he liked it. We started the rp from there. Literally it had no start, there was no end, no goal that we had in mind. We were simply rping. It was fun, and it burned hot. Aeon is one of the few people that I have rped a dominate character with. Now granted Tessa is self assured, confident, and in her own right a bitch, I also brought in the aspect of her being a dominate in that rp. She and Graham literally shared a slave girl. So Aeon is in a select, elite group. I don’t think I rp a dominate character that well, but if the mood takes me, then I’ll go with it. Tessa is a character that is accustomed to having all the control. In fact, in a rp with her, if the control is taken from her, against her will, I can tend to get pretty angry about it. If she gives it over, that’s another story entirely, but still, technically, she’s still in control in then. She’s making the choice to let someone else have the control. She’s controlling from the bottom in that situation. I don’t think that Tessa could ever be a submissive character. She’s difficult to work with, angry, controlling, and sexual. There is no filter on her mouth. Whatever she thinks, she says. Whatever she wants to do, she does. Both Reydan and Aeon are rping with that character, and both are doing well. So I will continue my rps with Reydan. Aeon and I have decided to give our first rp another try, but this time we’re doing it right. We’re giving it a beginning. So Aeon, I will say that I look forward to it. Tessa would tell you something like, “you better not fucking let me down. If you do, I’ll rip your cock off and shove it down your throat. You got that?”

I have a few replies to get done today, and I'm in a writing mood. So I hope to get all of them done today. I don't have to go to work today. So that gives me some time. Have a good day all you moonies here on bluemoon.

Some of my rps get a reply or two a month, and a couple of them get several a day. Why can some of them get several a day, but other rps have to wait, sometimes a long time, for a reply? The post length and who my partner is has a lot to do with it. My smaller rps can garnish several replies a day. It’s easy and fun. Does the rp mean any less to me? Heck no. Those plots are progressing along. Granted they move a lot faster than my other rps, but that’s the spice of life. Some of my replies I like to think on. Some of them require me waiting, or I’ll put too much of my own emotions into the reply. A good post can make you feel something. If it’s anger, then I wait. Lol. Cassie’s Downfall is a prime example of that. When I first read the reply I’m sent, I am so angry. The things I could say and do are just now how my character would react though. So I have to calm down, let the post sit and my emotions simmer down. Then I reply. Stupid? Maybe, but the rp is about how Cassie would react. Not Andy. I know what I would do. I would have kicked Brock in the balls and beaten him to a pulp. I would have still been locked in that room, but somebody would have come eventually. No. This little girl has just taken everything he’s thrown at her. Not me. But you know typing this post makes me think. Do you think we tap into our own fears when we do certain rps? She’s trapped in a room with only one door. It’s a door she can’t use because it’s constantly locked. My character can’t leave. She’s trapped, forced to deal with what’s in front of her. I’m not good with that. At all. We like to tap into the good parts, but do you think we intentionally do the same with the bad?

Anyway enough rambling. I have work tonight. I’m closing up shop. Again. Like always. Those are my hours though, and I made the choice. So it’s good. Take care fellow moonies.

I spoke with one of my partners today. He and I didn’t work on our rp any longer, and I had hopes he would return. So when I saw a message from him in my inbox a few days ago, I was elated. Turns out it was all for nothing. Rping format doesn’t satisfy him like it did before, and he will not be finishing the rp he and I were working on. While this was devasting to hear, he did offer me how he had planned on finishing the rp out. It gave me closure, which most of the time I desperately want, but it is still disheartening. We have added each other on YIM, and I hope to continue to be friends with him. So here’s to you, Adam Edwardson. You were a wonderful partner and you will be missed.

I am beyond behind with my rps. So today and tomorrow are days for catching up, or at least trying to. I’m not going in any real specific order other than my threads first, pm, then email. In email I’ve got four alone. So if you’re waiting on a reply, I’m working on it. I haven’t forgotten anyone.

I do have two rps that I want to give a personal mention to. These two guys have simply awakened something wonderful with these the rps we’re working on.

First of all, as it’s been stated before in my journal, I was looking for someone to continue with We Meet Again. Kenkay came along and introduced some ideas to the plot, and I liked them. So we began working on Turn About Is Fair Play in pm. Instead of the random meeting followed by him tracking her down so he could torment her, Kenkay’s idea was that he hires her to work for him. His office is a yacht, effectively preventing her from running away, but he takes it a step further. Eric Ferguson ropes her in with an iron clad contract that she really should have let a lawyer look at, but let’s face it. Tessa is headstrong. She thinks she knows best about everything and doesn’t need any help. That was her downfall. Now she’s taken this job on his yacht, and he has her with the contract out on the open sea. He is punishing her, and I have to say Kenkay is very good at what he does. Tessa has already changed physically, and he’s working on the mental part of her. There is a delicate balance to the enforcer and the compassionate man. He is finding both. The element of his half sister taking her own life due to the abuse she suffered from Tessa was also added into the plot. So he has come to the table with a wealth of input that has made this rp flourish and grow. I find myself hanging off his posts, and on the edge of my seat waiting for the next reply from him. Kenkay has been a wonderful find, and I’m so glad I am lucky enough to have him.

AeonTrilion and I had a rp going last year. Unbalanced Scales. I read his request thread and liked a plot he had. A man has a woman in his life who doesn’t really like vaginal sex. She’ll do it every so often. Instead she likes anal, oral, and playing with herself while he has sex with other women. She likes to direct him as well. Do this to her. Do that to her. That sort of thing. The woman that he partakes of is a quiet, mousey thing. I thought, ‘Callie would be great for that role.’ She a character of mine that is quiet, shy, reserved, but underneath it all, she’s a sex fiend at heart. So I wrote a post, mid scene, and sent it to him. It was his character, I don’t even think I gave him a name, having sex with Callie, while Tessa took care of herself. I think she even directed at that point too, but I’m not sure. Anyway, I titled it Unbalanced Scales, not really sure why now, and sent it to him. Instead of a request to do the rp with him, I got a reply back, and we literally took off from there. We kept going for a while, and then one day Aeon was gone. A year later he returned. We talked about giving the plot another go, but this time we would start from the beginning. This time Tessa and Graham would get a beginning. We started with them meeting, and went from there. One thing with our first rp that became clear was that both girls liked pain. That is still true with Tessa. The two haven’t brought Callie into the rp yet. Yet. It’s something that I look forward to doing. Aeon is amazing. I have fallen in love with this plot and his character Graham. We’ve discussed other characters to be brought in at various times. I have no problem playing multiple characters. I love it in fact. I love working with him, and I can’t wait to continue our plot.

Both of these men are an asset to BMR. They are both giving me a rp that I simply can’t get enough of. OOC is great with them. It’s an open communication. I don’t fear speaking my mind, and the ideas they bring to this are phenomenal. I thank them both for all that they have given me this far and all that they will give in the future.

I’m off from work today, and I’m hoping to get some replies done. I’ve got certain rps on my mind a lot as of late. The two I mentioned in my previous post are really weighing on my mind and not in a bad way at all. I’m rather enjoying them. I have some other ones that are making me think about my replies and the direction I want them to go in. Derukus is a brilliant partner whom I’ve had nothing but ease in talking to in occ. He’s open to new ideas, and that’s a big plus. When you start a rp sure you have a base plot, but things can change, develop, evolve as you move along. I mentioned to him about bringing in another character and how she would behave. He asked me a good question, and I haven’t responded yet. It’s a good question. The Six O’Clock Killer has my character in an interesting position. To buy or to see, that is the question. Literally. I don’t know yet. It’s one of the weighing out the pros and cons in a mental scale in my mind. The Princess and her Slave has me wanting to push things quicker with Magan and Cesar, but it will hurt the flow of the rp if I do. So it’s all about pacing. Then there’s Brock. Enough said if you’ve read my entries about that man. I tell you, run him over with a car, back up, and run him over again just to make sure he is dead, but I love you Tyr. Lol. When you’re good, you’re good, and when you’re bad you are fucking evil. You don’t do sweet and romantic, and that’s fine. I get that. Frankly I’ve got someone for that. Something Ordinary is….tense. Let’s just leave it at that. I want to give Reydan the heat he deserves in that rp. So yeah, some of my rps are asking, or deserving, of certain things from me, and I want to give it to them. My partners have all been so wonderful. They deserve this. If I didn’t mention a certain rp, it’s not because I don’t feel the same way. It’s because I feel like they’re already getting what I feel like I want to give them.

On a side note, next month is going to be busy for me. Someone in my family is getting married. It’s going to be an emotional day, no doubt. I am planning a shower for her. Then, of course, there’s the greatest day of the entire month. October 4th. My birthday, and I do so love Halloween. I’m planning on dressing up at my job. We’re allowed to. I think employers allow it because it’s an adult’s way of enjoying the holiday again. I haven’t dressed up and gone trick or treating since I was a kid. So it’s nice to dress up again. I think I would enjoy cosplaying and going to cons, but I’ve never made it to one. Anime really isn’t my thing. So it would have to be a movie character or something. Who had the time though?

One more thing. I want to give a shout out to LadyDark. Not only has she been an understanding partner, but she’s been a lot of fun to work with. We message on YIM a good bit, and even when I’m on my lunch hour at work. Aeontrailion and I talk as well late at night. I remember last year he was here for me when I really needed someone. He and Alvis Alendran were both a good ear and a shoulder to cry on. Thank you guys for that. I always say I don’t just have rp partners. I have friends, and you guys all prove that to me when I need someone to talk to or share something good with. Rping isn’t just about creating a plot, characters, and directing them along as you write their story. It’s about making a connection. You draw from that connection when you write. It feeds into your character, and it enhances your posts. That’s why good, open occ is so important. Now if you’re doing a blind rp, then it’s not anywhere near as important. Tyr and I don’t always talk about The Perfect Teacher. I don’t know what he’s planning, and I don’t want to know. He’s the one with the sight in that rp. Just like with….Brock. *scowls* I hate that man. I tell you HATE him, and Tyr knows that. He’s feeding off our connection and the knowledge he has about what makes me the most uncomfortable. KenKay is pushing limits even Tyr hasn’t pushed with Brock. I have done my most extreme rping with KenKay. Some of those things were things I thought I would never do. Tyr pushed me with watersports. KenKay pushed me further. The enema scene. Enough said.

So now I’m off to enjoy my day off from work. I’ll work as many replies as I can. I would love to say I’m all caught up by the time I go to sleep. *laughs* Have a good day Bluemoon!

For you KenKay.

https://youtu.be/txBfhpm1jI0

Kenkay is one of the few who has ever mentioned that they knew who the woman I use for Tessa is in real life. The woman in the video is the one in my avatar. Her character is Tessa Aracdia, and this lead singer is actually a bit like her.

Thanks much. She's a pretty talented.

I wanted to edit this post to add something. Nich is a wonderful partner. Of recommend her to anyone that wntsto write an interesting story driven to with plot twists and well thought out insiteful posts. I'm glad I found her on here.

You're too kind Kenkay. I'm the lucky one. The intro you sent for Lust on The Open Road was inspiring. Loved it. I can feel the love Sean has for the being a biker. I've never done a rp with a rough and tumble biker type dude. The one sterotype I try to avoid like the plague is the blonde hair, blue eyes surfer dude....dude. So yeah. I'm looking forward to this. I actually want to do something with a bum, a vagrant, at some point. Still so many ideas to try. I love this place and the people here.

I didn't get many replies out at all yesterday. I apologize for that. Please just bear with me. I actually have to start getting ready for work now. So have a good evening Bluemoon.

P.S. I am honored to have two of the best rpers who are giving me what I want as far as abuse and pushing my limits. With Kenkay and Eric and Tyr and Brock, my limits are being stretched further than I ever imagined. You two are amazing. I've gone from a not scat or watersports person to actually rping them. Both. So thank you very much. You two make me anxious for new posts, and yet fearful when I read them because I know I'm going to feel it and react. Now I would add Aeontrailon into this, but the big difference with that rp is simple. My character wants all of those things to happen to her. Still he is good at what he does as well. Three of the most talented men who can deliver this kink here on BMR are these guys. Thank you to all three of you.

If everything else good that's been said about you. You know how to stroke, an ego.

I am currently in the planning stages for a new rp with a writer here that I have wanted to work with for some time now. As far as us working on a one on one rp, we were waiting on the right plot to come along. He and I actually have been a part of two group rps. In one group rp, our characters never interacted. In the other one, they did, but it wasn’t enough. Sadly both group rps have met the same fate that most seem to. Two night ago, I think, I was up late. To be perfectly honest, it was early morning. I saw him online, and I had already come up with the plot. Having run the plot idea by a current partner, I was curious as to what this person would say. From that conversation, we decided the right plot had come along. So now we are in the planning stages, and soon I hope to have the thread going with the fabulous boyo111. I don’t want to get into too much detail, but the title does pretty much give it away. So keep a look out for it on the boards. MurderMe.com.

That is not the only new rp on my books now. Recently my current partner, Kenkay, and I started Lust on the Open Road. It’s a tale about a girl who grows up with an abusive father who one night turns his wrath on her. Her mother steps in to save her, buying her enough time to escape, only to find out later her father has killed her mother. Through a series of fast paced events, she begs a biker, Sean, who is helping her to take her with him. So she climbs on his bike, and the rest is….what we’re writing. I find it refreshing to not write against a Christian Grey body type. He is, in every sense of the word, a biker. I love the fact he has facial hair, tats, and is rough around the edges. I really like this rp and this character.

Having said that, I have a long night at work tonight. So take care Bluemoon, and have a good Saturday.

Well MurderMe.com is up and running. I am looking forward to this endeavor with Boyo111. So far, with his opening post, it looks promising. My rps here at BMR all seem to be going well, but I’m so focused on trying to get posts done here that I’m not looking at the few I have in email. So soon I plan on replying to those before answering my threads and PM ones here. They’ve been waiting for a while, and I really feel bad about that. Aside from that, my other rps are coming along nicely. I have to Victorian_Virture literally made me have an, “oh,” moment when I read one of his recent posts. Hats off to you for that. Oh moments and lust moments, they do happen. Lust moments happen more often, I’ll admit. I get aroused reading what my partners write. That’s always a good thing. Oh moment are lesser than that. Getting angry can happen. I’m torn about that one though. I like it after the fact. When it happens, I’m just normally angry. Lol. Weird I know. I want it, but it makes me mad, and at times feel trapped. I’m weird I guess. Aeon is still giving me the chance to play a dominate partner. Thank you. The sick things our characters do is amazing. Kenkay is introducing me to the biker lifestyle. I love it by the way. I can see how that can become addicting. I’m also hooked on watching Sons of Anarchy now too. Lol. Lust on the Open Road has become a breath of fresh air with an intense sexual tension there. I love it. Thank you. Personally I would have fucked Sean’s brains out that first night, but that’s me. Trophy Wife had introduced a new character. The bigot mother who will not have her son involved in a gay relationship. Nice woman there. Makes you wanna hug her neck with your hands. So yeah, the rps are moving along. Some of my other ones that haven’t been mentioned are still coming along. I enjoy them all. A little bit of fantasy I can become lost in. My partners have been amazing and patient. I can’t stress that enough. Thank you so much. I have to work tonight. *sighs* So have a good day Bluemoon.

heh...I will always accept promising.

This will be an interesting one, considering some of the other ideas we talked about it will be a new one for me, but will be a nice adventure. Thanks for bringing this up to me.

I'm curious how Molly will turn out, and looking forward to the journey.

^___^ oh I'm pretty sure Kaden will be doing a lot more to her if she lays a finger on Nicholas... :mad:

Oh I agree. Those two love each other a lot. It's so cute.

MurderMe.com is an interesting concept. I have all the faith in the world in your writing ability, and I'm glad we're working together on this one. I'm glad I mentioned it to you too.

I only have five rps that need a reply. That is as low as that number has been in a while. All of my email and Pm rps are caught up. That's a big deal for me. The five that I have are in thread, clearly. So Reydan, you will have you two answered to. CrimsonMaster, Boyo111, and xavierrol you will have your replies as well. If I owe you a reply, and your name isn't here, then send me a PM. It means I made a boo boo. Not unheard of. I am only human after all. I think I've gotten everyone though in my efforts to be caught up by this time tomorrow. We shall see. I have to work tonight and tomorrow. Yeah. Working the weekend, but then I have two days off. This week coming up at work is a short week for me. That's good because next weekend I celebrate my birthday. October 4th. *grins* So I do not work Saturday, as I travel out of town to spend my birthday with family, and then I'm off Sunday as well, the day of my actual birthday. So, if anybody wants to give me a gift for my birthday, I take replies and plots. lol.

Have a good day Bluemoon.

Back
Top Bottom