Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niche in Time

AndNich123

Pulsar
Wow. One year ago today I joined BMR. Where has the time gone? Into role-play after role-play. I do want to take this time to thank all the partners I’ve had since I’ve been here. Some I am still with, and some have moved on to other things. I’ve met some interesting, amazing people here. Some have left the site for various reasons, and I miss them dearly. My very first role-play partner, ‘Jason’, you are thought of with fondness. Dark_Roleplay you are missed more than words can say. These role-plays I have taken part on this site have meant so much to me. They were more than just entertaining. It has been a way to escape the norm, the day to day grudge of life. They have been a world where anything, and everything, can, and usually does, happen. From experiencing incest with a father taking his own daughter, showing her his sick and twisted way of loving to a man bringing down a wrath the likes of which has never been seen by most upon a girl who made fun of him in high school, this place has been a doorway to worlds, to things I could only imagine. My partners are equally as wonderful OOC as well. Delightful, kind, caring, sharing the same interests as I do, to down right handsome. Thank you all for making my time here at BMR something to remember. I hope the next year holds just as much, if not more, wonderful things in store.

Awwww Andy. Thanks a lot. That's really sweet. It's been a year to remember. I've been thinking about why partners come and go and the common decency of just letting your partner know you're not interest. Perhaps it's not so common anymore. . If you lose interest in a role-play, then by all means let your partner know. Do not ignore PMs sent and block them out completely. I had one partner in particular that I had wonderful OOC with. I considered him a friend. I only the past tense because clearly he does not feel the same way anymore. We had an amazing rp going. I truly miss it. I have no idea what I did wrong or if he simply lost interest. I have sent PMs, which he has read, and nothing was ever received back. On the other side of the coin, I also had a partner, when asked, was open and honest about losing interest for his own reasons. I respect that. He was honest. Doesn’t mean it didn’t hurt. Oh it hurt like hell. Still does. I miss that partner as well, but he and I still have the occasional OCC. I view all my partners as friends. I’ve already stated that. I have poured my heart out to some, and listened to others. I have met a certain partner face to face and enjoyed his company. I take part in voice chats on occasion as well. If you and rp, and you want to add me to YIM, I’m more than willing to chat. This is not just rping to me. This is making a connection with someone, a friend, and working on something you both enjoy. I guess I’m silly for being that way.

Have you ever had that friend that every so often would say, or do, something that just made you feel bad? I have this one friend. Actually I have two friends. Yay. I’m popular. Kidding. Anyway, I have this one friend, who I don’t think is even aware that he (or she as I don’t want to be too specific) is saying (or doing) something that just always makes me feel bad. The sad part is I keep going around this person, knowing the chances that I’ll see, or hear, something that it is going to just make me want to say, “well damn. I guess I sucked and not in a good way.” Do I tell this friend, “hey. You make me feel like crap, like I wasn’t worth your time.” Like I said, I don’t even think this friend is aware they even do this. Maybe I should just keep sweeping it under the rug. It really does hurt my feelings though. The rest of the time, this friend is nice, kind, and a joy to talk to. Oh well. I guess the answer will come.

A partner of mine has put our rp on the back burner today. He has found other interests elsewhere, and his tastes have changed. I won't say anything more about that as I want to be vague. If my partner was to read this, the yeah, he would know who he is. Rest assured if I post anything specific about a partner of mine, as in leaving no doubt who they are as well, I will have their permission first. That's a respect I will show them. Still....*sighs*. It's always hard to lose a rp, and this was one I worked for too darn it! He had tried the rp before, and I PMed him asking why it never worked or would he like to try it again. I can't remember exactly what I said to him. Well I got nothing back. Okay. No biggie. I came across his name again later on, and I was still intrigued. So I took a closer look at the rp, and I noticed something about it. Well I PMed him again, and again I don't remember what I said. This time though, I got reply. We started the rp in email, and we've had a wonderful time ever since then. There were times my posting got a little too slow for him, and he lost interest. I'm persistent though. I wanted this rp. So I persuaded him to give it another try. He did, and it only got better. He wanted pictures with posts, and he gave me his reasons. I had no problem with them. I attached pictures to my next post for the reasons he asked. He liked it. Alas, the rp has taken a back seat now.

I got an amazing complement on a reply to a rp that I sent to my partner today. The rp itself was his idea, and I must also add he has the most wonderful ideas. He truly is a talent to work with. At first, I didn't want to do the rp. I only agreed to it because he was agreeing to work on another idea with me that was my idea. If you've read The Perfect Teacher, then you've seen that idea coming to fruition for me. I had told him how much I enjoyed his character Jake from A Lesson in Babysitting, and I would love to work with said character. At the time, he was swamped but agreed that as soon as he was able to, he would work with me on my idea that would include his character. So since he was kind enough to indulge me, I thought why not. At the time, I can't remember which one of the two rps we started first, but still, he was willing to give my idea a chance. So I gave him the same courtesy. We began working on Parental Guidance in email. Again, not my most favorite rp, but I stuck with it, toughed it out. Wanted to quite, but no. I'm stubborn. I'm glad I'm still working with him on this rp. There are so many opportunities for this rp. It is a sick, depraved rp, and I'm loving it. I sent off my latest reply to him, as we were conversing on a messenger, and he really liked it. I was so honored with his kind words, and coming from a truly gifted writer like him, it really means a lot to me. So Tyr, I thank you openly for the kind words today. You are an exceptional partner to work, and I hope all our rps continue to flourish as they have. Ladies and gentlemen I have four rps with this man, and every single one of them is a delight. I also feel honored that he does four rps with me. He's a busy man, and I know precious his time is. I'm flattered that he makes the choice to spend some of his time plotting and writing with me. Ladies, if you ever get the chance to work with him, don't pass it up. You won't regret it.

Today is catch up day. If I owe you a reply on a rp or a PM, you will get it today. No work. Yay! I have to work tomorrow though on Super Bowl Sunday in a restaurant that sells….wait for it….chicken wings. Yeah. We’re already busy on Sundays because here in the south it is a well known fact that people love their chicken on Sundays. Of course they love to go out on Sundays. That’s a given fact as well. Most restaurants here are busy on Sundays.

For those of you who did not know that, yes, I am a southern girl. Born and raised here in the south, I do have a southern accent. People around here do say, “ya’ll.” If you go to youtube and look up Shit Southern Women Say, that just about sums it up. Lol. I actually have a saying that is not covered in any of those videos. “I’m gonna smack a knot on your head.” Yes. I have said that. As well as, “I’m gonna snap you off at the knees.” *takes a bow* My southern is showing.

So as I was saying, today is catch up day. I will be taking care of everything I need to. If you’ve sent me something and haven’t heard back, keep your eyes open. It’s on the way. If after today you haven’t seen it then one of two things has happened. One, I overlooked it, and you need to remind me. Two, I passed out. Of course that is likely to happen as well. Then again something could come up, and I simply become too busy to take care of things. Hmmm. Well imagine that. I guess it’s one of three things then if you don’t hear back from me today. Eh I’m only human. Granted I’m a rping slut who is hopelessly and happily addicted, I am only human. Then again if you’re reading Unearthly Lust, that character is not entirly human anymore. Again, I digress.

AndNich123 said:
Today is catch up day. If I owe you a reply on a rp or a PM, you will get it today. No work. Yay! I have to work tomorrow though on Super Bowl Sunday in a restaurant that sells….wait for it….chicken wings. Yeah. We’re already busy on Sundays because here in the south it is a well known fact that people love their chicken on Sundays. Of course they love to go out on Sundays. That’s a given fact as well. Most restaurants here are busy on Sundays.

For those of you who did not know that, yes, I am a southern girl. Born and raised here in the south, I do have a southern accent. People around here do say, “ya’ll.” If you go to youtube and look up Shit Southern Women Say, that just about sums it up. Lol. I actually have a saying that is not covered in any of those videos. “I’m gonna smack a knot on your head.” Yes. I have said that. As well as, “I’m gonna snap you off at the knees.” *takes a bow* My southern is showing.

There's nothing like girls that were bred south of the Mason-Dixon. While I wasn't quite born here in the south (I was actually born in the Philippines), I was raised here since I was 2, so it's all I really remember or know. An Asian girl with a Southern accent does tend to surprise people a little bit! I love all the little southern things that we say:

"Fixin' to"
"Y'all"
"That there"
"Bless your heart / God bless"
"Right quick"

Texas is a great place. Superbowl Sunday is great! All the grocery stores are all sold out of chicken wings starting Saturday afternoon, and the restaurants are packed. That's why I stock up like 3 days before haha!

I lived in Minnesota for 4 years during my early teenage years, then my family had to move back down South. I couldn't stand it up there! Instead of "soda" or "Coke" they call it "pop" (wtf?), and the girls there are so catty! The girls up there are cold and judgmental, as if they have snow crammed up their asses all year round.

“Bless her (or his) heart.” Yeah. I say that one too. I live in South Carolina. “Fixin’ to.” Oh yeah.

I’m already planning on bringing some wings home with me when I leave work tomorrow. Lol. Even though I work with, see it when it’s raw, including all the chicken blood soup mess that is left in the pan, I still eat them. It’s a southern thing maybe?

I have yet to send out one single reply to anybody! There is a PM I want to reply to, and Aria, you know the wonderful, sweet aussie it’s going to. He is a wonderful, sweet, kind man with a request thread that either makes some people intimadated, or they simply can’t understand that plain, straightforward words he’s using. I say that because he still gets requests for exactly what he is NOT looking for. He doesn’t want to be anybody’s Christian Grey, but he certainly is capable of playing a character that will make your knees weak and your heart race. He is the one, the only, Mr. Quixotic. Such a wonderfully talented writer to work with ladies. Do not be put off by him in the slightest. He simply knows what he wants. Having read through his rp Internet Killers, I will say he and his partner kept me on the edge of my seat. The dynamics of the relationship between them was skillfully written to the point you could actually feel the tension, of various kinds, when they were together and even when they were simply messaging each other back and forth. The rping community here at BMR really did suffer a great loss because this rp did not make it to compeletion. So again ladies, if you’re looking for a talented writer to work with, by all means take a look at Mr. Quixotic. He is one of the best partners I’ve had the pleasure of working with. He was also my second rp partner here at BMR. Even though we do not work together anymore, he is still a wonderful friend to converse with, and I enjoy our PMs. I might also add he’s one amazing dancer. I shiver with antici….pation waiting for the next dance.

AndNich123 said:
“Bless her (or his) heart.” Yeah. I say that one too. I live in South Carolina. “Fixin’ to.” Oh yeah.

I’m already planning on bringing some wings home with me when I leave work tomorrow. Lol. Even though I work with, see it when it’s raw, including all the chicken blood soup mess that is left in the pan, I still eat them. It’s a southern thing maybe?

I have yet to send out one single reply to anybody! There is a PM I want to reply to, and Aria, you know the wonderful, sweet aussie it’s going to. He is a wonderful, sweet, kind man with a request thread that either makes some people intimadated, or they simply can’t understand that plain, straightforward words he’s using. I say that because he still gets requests for exactly what he is NOT looking for. He doesn’t want to be anybody’s Christian Grey, but he certainly is capable of playing a character that will make your knees weak and your heart race. He is the one, the only, Mr. Quixotic. Such a wonderfully talented writer to work with ladies. Do not be put off by him in the slightest. He simply knows what he wants. Having read through his rp Internet Killers, I will say he and his partner kept me on the edge of my seat. The dynamics of the relationship between them was skillfully written to the point you could actually feel the tension, of various kinds, when they were together and even when they were simply messaging each other back and forth. The rping community here at BMR really did suffer a great loss because this rp did not make it to compeletion. So again ladies, if you’re looking for a talented writer to work with, by all means take a look at Mr. Quixotic. He is one of the best partners I’ve had the pleasure of working with. He was also my second rp partner here at BMR. Even though we do not work together anymore, he is still a wonderful friend to converse with, and I enjoy our PMs. I might also add he’s one amazing dancer. I shiver with antici….pation waiting for the next dance.

Thanks for the kind words, Nich, a nice thing to wake up to (because, you know, the first thing I'm going to do when I get out of bed, is stalk your journal). It put a smile on my face.

Anyone who's chatted to me, and those who have read my own journal, know how much I miss the Internet Killers story; it's rare to find a partner who's intuitively on the same page for that type of scene, where the dynamic between the characters is exactly as I'd envisaged it to be when I created the scenario, just flows, and appears a natural extension of each writer. Analise Helm will not soon be forgotten. As to where it would have gone if real-life hadn't gotten in the way, that's anybody's guess, but we had some dastardly plans. I'm glad I got to write at least what I did, and proud of the reactions it provoked in those who messaged both myself and my partner about it. It was damn fun!

As for you, Nich, you're an amazing writer with a vivid imagination, and one of the good things about keeping in touch, and staying friends with someone, even when a story comes to end, is that it leaves the option open to write together again. Which I'm sure we will.

I look forward to that PM when you return, and sharing some chicken wings before we do the Time Warp again.

OMG Andy: Thirty minutes after I post this message, who do I receive a PM from? Dova's Back, and so is Internet Killers!

Okay. So I didn't respond to everything last night. I was in a mood or something later. Tonight I might get some things done. I am exhausted after working in a restaurant that serves chicken wings, in the south, on Superbowl Sunday. Oh my gosh! We went through, ready for this, 100 pounds of wings, and that was just when I left. They still had tonight to go. Here's hoping everybody is having a good night and enjoying rping and the game.

Hold your tongue Pazzo.

A rp on hold, the one I mentioned above, has messaged me as he has made a post. Yay! So I have another rp to answer to. When I say I'm addicted, I seriously mean it. My rps can keep me up at night as I lay in my bed. There have been times where I have honestly gotten very angry with a partner after reading a post from them because my connection with my characters is so strong. If my character is in a certain situation, it can bother me, but yet, and this is what confuses me, certain other partners can say or do things and it doesn't bother me. I don't think it's just character connection. I think it's my partner as well. We Meet Again involves a lot of seriously messed up things happening to my character, Tessa. I read Adam's posts, and I am seriously rocked to the core at times. Still it's the shock value, the adrenaline rush I get that I'm so addicted to with that rp. No I don't get off on having my character violated with a toilet brush, but my heart racing as I felt the fear my character did, that's another story. It still wasn't an arousal but more along the lines of feeling alive. In Summer With Daddy, rped in PM, that same character was bound by her wrists and tied to a ceiling beam while her father watched, stroking himself through his jeans as his friend took advantage of her. My partner was literally in the doghouse on that one. I was so angry at how he was treating her, what he was doing, and his character's lack of involvement in the scene to help my character. I have to thank my partner. He toughed it out, and the rp has continued. We are nearing our one year anniversary on that rp this month. Yet if my character is in a sexual scene, I can feel aroused as well. A certain touch, the right words, and yeah I feel it. I'm so addicted because of the drama as well as the sexual nature of my rps. Sex is good. Sex is great! Who am I kidding, but it's not all there is. I like a rp where I have a chance to express my characters thoughts. We Meet Again offers that. There have been times where Tessa's thoughts were a large part of what I could convey. Certain rps are more intense. We Meet Again, certainly intense. Forbidden. Certainly intense. The Mages. Not so much. The Princess and Her Slave. A sweet, dramatic release. Unearthly Lust, an escape. The Farmslave. Intense, but in a tender way. Each one of my rps offers something so different, and in as diverse as they are, so are my partners. I know from Adam I'm going to a post that leaves me shocked. With Tyr I'm going to be wet or angry. lol. With Warmhartman, The Farmslave, I'm going to be glued to my screen literally feeling every touch, every emotion my character feels as he is a skilled artist at painting a vivid picture. I could go on and on with my rps and my partners. I truly do think I have the best that BMR has to offer with my partners. A very talented groups of guys that I am honored to work with. Even those from my past. Dark_Roleplay is forever missed. I do enjoy that occasional chat with him on YIM. I understand why we don't rp anymore, and out of respect for my partner I will not elaborate on why he and I do not rp. Jason, my very first partner, is also missed. I have no idea what happened with him. Literally. I will always owe him a debt of thanks though for being my first partner and working me to better my rping. Last, but certainly not least, is Mr. Quixotic. Though he and I do not rp anymore, we still chat. Our rp ended, as they sometimes do, and I'm not angry towards him. I understand his reasons. He is my second partner here at BMR, and I value our time we spent together working on our rp. He is a wonderful man. Partners, rps, they all come and go, but connections, friendships made here on BMR are something to be treasured. I do treasure that with my partners. They are all amazing, and whether they are current or past, they all have a special place in my heart. Even you Pazzo. You adopted one of my favorite rps, and I'm anxious to see where it goes. We still have so much to explore with that and to get to know about each other. I look forward to both. So I'm crawling back into bed to rest my head and put my rps to sleep for the night. Take care BMR. Sleep well, work hard, wherever you are in your day.

I just want to apologize to my partners. I know I owe replies, and I will have them to you as soon as possible. Today was a busy day for me, and tomorrow it's back to work. Just know that I haven't forgotten you. How could I?

Thanks Pazzo.

Well it has happened. It doesn't happen much. So I'm going to enjoy saying this. I am completely caught up with ALL my rps! Well. For the most part. I do a couple of people waiting to start a rp. One them and I still need to discuss it a bit more. The other one, well I could start it, but I haven't yet. He is a kind partner who I will mention in my next post when I'm on a pc instead of my IPOD. Have a good day BMR!

Thanks to a dear, sweet, wonderful, intelligent friend of mine I have a new rp plot that I'm thinking about adding to my request thread. So I was wondering if you guys would give me your thoughts on it? How well do you think it will go over if I ask for it?

MC attends college. She comes from a single parent home. Growing up without a lot and money being tight, she has to get a scholarship in order to attend college at all. Her roommate is a nice young lady that comes from a wealthy family. They still become fast friends, best friends at that. MC may have to take a job working as a stripper, not sure if I want to put that in yet or not. Anyway, she meets her roommates dad (could be her brother that's already finished college, still attending college, or maybe he's still in college but also working). Whomever it is, she decides she wants him to be her sugar daddy. She's going to try to get as much from him as she can. She's tired of seeing her roommate just call daddy and get whatever she wants or needs, but he can any woman he wants. They're after him all the time. So he expects a certain type of girl, and he knows how to take care of them. He always gets what he wants.

So? I know my friend is great with coming up with plots. lol. The stripper part he didn't give. That's something I may throw in there. She's got to make some money somehow. She's got to have money for other things, and if money is tight in the family, then daddy can't send it to her all the time.

Update: I realized this morning that maybe her taking a job as a stripper wouldn't fit well with this plot. Strippers can make good money. lol. So instead of her taking that sort of job, perhaps she takes a job as a waitress. It's something average. I want to keep her an ordinary kind of girl until she meets him. Maybe he wants her to take a job as a stripper? Maybe he owns one of the local clubs and all the girls working there are his? Just a thought. See this is part of the plotting process that is fun.

I wanted to cry earlier. I got the new job I was going for. My last day at my current job is the 20th of this month. I'm happy. I should be, but part of me is so sad of what I'm leaving behind. My coworkers, my friends, and a job I know darn well. I'm good at my job too. I guess I'm just a little down right now.

AndNich123 said:
I wanted to cry earlier. I got the new job I was going for. My last day at my current job is the 20th of this month. I'm happy. I should be, but part of me is so sad of what I'm leaving behind. My coworkers, my friends, and a job I know darn well. I'm good at my job too. I guess I'm just a little down right now.

Congratulations on your new job, Andy. It'll be a good experience, and you should be proud that you won it. As for feeling down, that's natural, but you can still keep in touch with your old co-workers. And enjoy their company, without needing to worry about the work!

Just a quick note here. I'm sorry my rps are behind. Things seem to be hectic at the moment. I don't think it will last much longer. After tomorrow, I should have more time. I've had a really busy weekend. Please don't think that I've forgotten about any of you. I could never do that. It bothers me that I can't devote the time I want to, to my replies. Soon enough though. You have my word.

I do want to take this time to say Happy Anniversary to my partner, and friend, Tyr. Today our PM rp, Summer With Daddy, is one year old. This is my longest running rp. It tells the story of Tessa and her summer she spent with her daddy. She was a problem child, and her mother had had enough. She sends her to spend the summer with her daddy to get rid of her. She needs a break. Tessa soon finds out that her daddy can satisfy her in ways no other man has been able to. These two have had their share of problems, and their relationship is a unique one. Thank you Tyr for the memorable experience of working with you. I shall always treasure it. Here's hoping for another wonderful year.

Thank you Sirix. You're right. Not only is this rp still going strong, but we've got ideas to keep it going. We've had character development along the way, and that's helped a lot.

It really does. Ours is about 15 days away from a year, but that is mostly do to long times between posts. And politics...........glorious politics.

Wow. I had no idea we were coming up on a year. That is so amazing. I will have to post on here about that on that day then as well. It has been great too. I remembered seeing your name, and you posting in the game threads, and back then I had a list of people I wanted to rp with on BMR. You were on that list. So I approached you, asked about the rp, and The Princess and her Slave was born. It's been fun too. The sweetness of Elizabeth and Alexander is just breathtaking. Their first time was so intimate. I could almost feel their nerves that first time they were together. I thank you for that rp Sirix. Not to mention I've gotten to know the sweet, fierce dragon a little bit better too.

Back
Top Bottom