Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secret chamber (1x1 with Ma' Thane)

"The school computers might get a virus so make sure you have got all the back up files in a safe place". Kass said as a lot of students had the same logging address making her assume it was the school or library IP logging address.

"I thought of that but so did others befoure you making symbols in the corridors so that the spirits couldn't move far from the office. As you know non of the other rooms next to the office can no longer be used as they got codemmed not longer after the orrigonal use of the building". Robby exsplained.

"That means anything what happened away from the chamber and heads office was all willing with no spirits getting involved in the matter, so that means Robby needs to know if them boys in the photo was one of the ones you saw in the chamber video's as they were doing everything on there own record with no spiritual help". Kirsty explained.

"Finished the access sites just need to do the chamber stuff now but that will take time as all proof needs to be deleted off the web". Kass said.

Still... this was all so much to be taking in, as new development kept coming, one after another. Not only the website to deal with, but the matter of the server itself in-which the school library is using to home all activities. “(Jun): I don't think it's that simple, since all teaches have connections to the library IP logging address. So all laptops, smart phones, and personal computers are all linked, mainly mines.”

On the matter of the willing student's, Jun felt he come be of some help, “(Jun): I think there is a way to identify them, from the willingly and to possessed. One of the the things I've notice when I started working as the Headmaster... the Vice Principal asked me why I was taking some of the most troubled students and placed them in position of authority. When I was being controlled, likely it was the sprite who was taking deliquesce to be used. I have a list on my computer to narrow it down.”

"Well for definite some of the student were working under there own accord. Then there is another set of problems. Some remember everything what happens when under control, then for the ones who don't how do the exsplain where they had been for large spaces of time". Kirsty said

"What about hole water place a load of sprinklers in the chamber put the holly water with in the system set it off. Anyone who is in there is more likely to run out plus spirits won't like it freeing everyone, film it with info red camrers it proves who isn't themselves. Have a short fuse within the system making it start a fire and look like an accident". Kass said not looking up from the computer. Have a motion and heat sencer at the entrances so it's known witch ones are being used to come in and out, once everyone's out set off the short fuse set all the footage on the schools computer and it looks like a new safety system gone wrong if the receipt for the sprinkler are kept.

It was hard to see things under Kirsty's point of view, under the matter of who was controlled during this time, besides the ones who were willing. “(Jun): We can only go on with what we know so far. That is... it was the male teachers including myself who were possession by the sprites, but if we were to think carefully in this matter, then we'll have to amuse all of them to be a threat. Willing or unwilling.”

So far this is all Jun could do, be as little of help. In offering the information that did help little to no good. “(Jun): Isn't there away we could have the whole school burn to the ground? I feel the whole area is not worth saving. All of it must go. So... do any of you pyromaniacs know how to burn down a whole building?”

"Well that is easy enough the place an accident to happen". Kass said. "The hall ways are all made from wood and the original doors excerpt for the heads office has been taken out and replaced with a different type of wood. One problem this type of wood burns much faster and not good in an emergence. On top of that the fabrics the curtains and blinds are made from are flammable. Not good in a food tec food or the science labs, plus you add all of the chemicals, paper and other kinds of kindling adding the electrical faults on top of everything, easy just need to deal with the chamber. All rooms have sprinklers and electric running throw them, set the sprinklers off and get the everything to be turned on timer things will short circuit and well hopefully set a spark, but can it be done in a short time in the chamber?"

"One problem the chamber has no electric running throw it but we do need to have things in it to short circuit". Robby added.

"Well if the sprinklers get added in the chamber make it look like someone messed up placing them in put the fuse in back to front so it won't work". Kirsty said. "Make it look like it all happened there".

"If that is the case we need to make the hidden passage ways door off and leave the office door open so the fire will spread throw out the whole school but how do we do all of this without the spirits knowing the plan". Robby said as this was the most tricky part in his opinion not thinking about the part on how large the chamber was to try and fix sprinklers in an area without wiring system.

Kass finished up destroying the sites and was starting to feel a little light headed but tried not to show it. "Idiot". She muttered about Robby over thinking everything.

Back
Top Bottom