Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secret chamber (1x1 with Ma' Thane)

Of cores it was to the obvious to what cores of action that's need to take. Being so with the fire to their back, a way out they all needed to look. “I know a way,” Jun said and took Kass by the hand as it was expected for the others to follow his lead, “the chamber is vass where you can get lost easily. I know of another secret passage leading throughout the whole school.” And so coming to a door they were all lead out of the camber to the art room.

"No them way are ovous we need to head outside we have already stopped them from leaving". The twins whispered as they poured flammable liquids on the floor with each step the took.

"It's the only way". Kass said as her eyes began to water shire pan from where she was kicked to force her to come around after she fainted.

The posture Kass displayed caught Jun's notice, so helping her to walk he encouraged Kass to lean on him to support her weight. Coming down the hallway Jun stopped by a fire alarm to pull the switch, in order to get everyone out of the school. “There... that way you'll be able to do what you two much in order to end this nightmare... without anyone else intervening,” he said to the twins. As for Kass and himself he took her outside, “your hurt, how bad is it?”

The male twin found the teacher the boys were picking on before and got her out while his sister put talismans in the others bashing the ones what were doing it over there own record. They weren't going to get a hold on her so easily.
"Not has badly as you are". Kass said now coughing from all of the smoke. Once everyone was outside the twins went around all of the entrances sealing them all in. "hey they will head to the office and into the school now, but for some reason they can't leave the office". She said still coughing to the twins.

Jun in response to Kass's words felt only to laugh as chuckled in amusement, which was also painful due to his body still battered and batten. “Your too kind Kass. It really makes me more ashamed I wasn't able to protect you.” Somewhere safe he set her down to rest but with his comforting arms around her as the hand stroked her hair among other places to give comfort.

Inside the school the evil spirits refused to give up the bodies or let the chambers burn down, so in the office they'd tried putting the fire out. It did them no good and soon this whole place will turn to ash, until.... the fire department arrived to put out the flames.

Robby and Kirsty swore when the fire department arrived. "The place needs to burn to the ground it's the only way to force the spirits to move on". Robby said looking at the deputy he had dragged with him after the talisman was placed on him to force the spirit out.

"There is maps and information on that place on the internet". Kass said with a worried look on her face

The natural and overly obvious reaction to the twins claim, likely the Firefighters didn't believe them. “Out of the way and keep back,” one of them said with all of them braking through Robby and Kirsty to put out the fire. The hope to have the whole school burn down came at a lost.

Jun realized more must be done to deal with this matter, “we'll have to have the school closed down, many then we can destroy the chamber.” Easier said and done, since they have no idea how much mass the secret chamber extends. “I can have the school shutdown at least a week but... if there's word on the internet regarding maps and information on that place, who knows who else will come and fall victim to the sprites. Kass do you think Robby and Kirsty can have it destroyed in one night?”

"No the cellers are fire proof they are that thick. would need to go inside and set them alight one at a time as they all get opened. Than and the head masters office has to go". Kass said. She had no idea how hard she was kicked when unconsous that and when the lads ganged up on her ripped her insides coursing her to bleed from below. That and when she coughed there was blood on her hand from where she was kicked in the chest.

"Besides the chamber is quite deep". Roby said as he pulled out the map on the computer.
"You could shut the school down to investigation as there is a lot of students having sex in the school and placing in on the internet". Kirsty said showing the site on another computer

It seems as though burning down the cellar was a wast of time after learning of it being fire proof, yet Jun wasn't about to give up just yet. “Why not blow it all to hell with explosives?” More concerning right now when he found blood on her hands, Jun took help Kass into his arms taking her over to the ambulance. “For right now go with the paramedics to get treatments for your injuries. You've enough Kass so let me and the others take it from here.” Jun started fearing the worst now more knowledge of the secret chamber is all over the internet, “how many more people will be influenced?” Turning back to Roby & Kirsty as they looked to their computer, “whatever we got to do to stop all this... it has to be done tonight.”

"Fire cleanses, that is why the place has to burn down to cleanse the spirits". Kirsty said
"It gets worse if the area they are contained is just destroyed and not cleansed they can roam creating trouble elts where". Roby added, "You are just as hurt as she is and how are you going to explain how your DNA is inside of Kass".
"There is no way you can move that well after your beating". Kass said in a low voice.

All that Jun can do is leave everything to both Kirsty & Roby for now, since they know what their doing regrading spirits cleansing. Aside from the main matter he is in much pain the same as Kass where Jun can barely stand, “if we can't go to a hospital for treatment if I don't wait to be charge with rape, then... where? I'd take you to the nurses office but the school is being closed down. Beside what dose it matter? All I care about is getting you help Kass.”

"Get in the car, I am taking you to the motel room so you both can shower, you both need cloths so I will go to the shop and get you some cloths stay in the hot shower for 3 hours there is a food timer in the boot of the car and wash the whole body down fully". Kirsty said.

"But you can't do this by your self". Kass said.
"You can't do it with no cloths". Robby responded. "As for you go onto this site and see what your darling students have been up to". He added to Jun giving him his lap top and the site to go on after referring to his students having sex in the school. After all they were putting themselves at risk so it needed to be delt with. "If you know how destroy the site".
"yer yer, you are always making me do that one" Kass said.
"Weren't talking to you. Things I don't want you to see". Roby added.
"Like I don't know adult stuff by now". Kass responded.

Jun couldn't complain as the two held a good point leading to a good idea for both him and Kass, go lay low at a motel as well shower and patch themselves up among other things. Therefore nodding while giving thanks to Kirsty, Jun helped Kass into the car before taking a seat and waited for Kirsty to drive like she'd said she would. Looking over the lap top Roby handed over, Jun couldn't believe it was this bad with the student raping other students and teachers, among despicable acts. “After everything Kass and I have been through, I don't think it real matters now,” he said and handed Kass the lap top to have a look, “I can destroy the site but lets hope there aren’t others.”

"Simple just google every students names, along with nick names what can come from there names they have plus others you know of, it will show up anything they are tagged under". Kass said.
"There is also a fake account and try and get your students to add you as a friend while you are pretending to be another teenager, you would be able to access's there full data that way for those who have put things friends only, but you will need to have the police promotion meaning they would need to see the site before hand, also meaning it would have to be ASAP". Kirsty said.
"I would see what elts comes up first on google so that you know how large the problem is because with sites being easy to set up and different social media sites out there who knows how bad things are, and who is involved in what". Kass added. Typing in one of her teachers names to see what comes up. "That is different is different people have put on the English teacher.
While they were talking Kirsty had already taken them to there location. "In the wardrobe there is a black bag with wash stuff and towels inside". She informed them both.
Roby hacked into the school system writing down exactly how easy it was and down loaded the security tapes of each act done in the various areas of the school, then went into the school office removing all contact details for all of the students, he then rigged the office in a manner so it was timed to be burned down, he noticed the way it was designed the fire wouldn't spread throw out the school to be safe be placed talismans on the passages in and out of the room then went back outside to plan on doing the same inside of the chamber. The chamber it's self will be much harder to do.

With a nod to the head Jun understood the words that explains how to dealt with this website accordingly, and started keeping track of the student's involved or willingly took part in the torture and rapes. It was difficult to look at all the pictures and videos on each site, which wouldn't make it hard for Jun to delete them once this matter is settled. However look to the one with himself raping and torturing Kass made him sick to the stomach and wondered how she could even be sitting right beside him in trust. “I can imagine a lot of people will go to jail for this, even... me if the police see the pictures and videos of me, but I'll leave everything you to you Kass.” finally arriving at the hotel Jun did what was instructed from Kirsty's words, and then helped Kass inside, “your not too badly hurt to shower alone?” He asked but for percussion he felt to help her anyway by showering together, washing her body under a comfortable warm water of the shower-head, with soap suds that caress her whole body. "Once this is over, it looks like you'll be transferring to another school, again."

"Like I said I never stay in one place no longer than a month, everyone wants the cute kid and babies not a teenager" Kass said she was still coughing up blood and was bleeding down below from when the load raped her at the same time, tearing her insides making her needing stitches and being obvious that she was raped.

Kirsty went and bought the cloths having a twin brother would easily be her alliby especially since Kass had finished growing and being her size and luckily the head master looked the same size as her brother so if anyone asked they can just say it was there's but Kirsty wasn't going to lie about the under wear as the forester family's daughter had stolen hers leaving her with non and it needed to be noted down to stop it happening to any other foster kid in there care. She then headed towards the motel room.

Robby come back to the room. "Rigged up a timed fire in the office just need to stop the passage way from ever being opened from both ends, and looking at the map I thing you are right about blowing places up like the areas what are easily accessed by the public to get into the chamber, can add flammables on each door and on the floor to help the fire spread but the fire would have to be times to stop anyone getting trapped in a fiery maze". He hoped that they got what direction he was planning on taking to destroy the tunnel.

Kirsty walked in not knowing what her brother had said. "You were quick". She said to her brother. She then walked to the bathroom area knocked on and placed the cloths on the inside door.

In sad to hear of her reality through Kass's lips, wording how often she moves from place to place have no true home to ground herself. “That quite gloomy, if it were me... I'd gladly take in a teenager,” he said in hope to eases away even a glimmer of her pain as his arm wrapped around and pressed his chest into Kass's back. Until concerning he found her coughing up blood while and still bleed from below. Carefully bring her from the shower he brought Kass to laid down on the bed, “we have to get you to a hospital, it seems your bleeding internationally and your vagina is far stretched out to need stitching.” though it was advised ageist Jun went ahead and made the call for an ambulance, “I may go to jail when they find out I'd raped you, but you need help,” with those words he caressed her forehead and added a kiss to the brow. If never anyone showed her this amount a concern and compassion for Kass, then Jun was honored to be the first in a long time.

How thing would have gone according to plan, with Robby & Kirsty setting out their task to destroy the former torture chamber, but they'll soon find another challenge blocking their path. The firemen in a group of five went to investigate the origin of the fire, happened to find their way into the chamber without protection from the evil sprites lurking. Likely so they came controlled, “hmmm... someone else is here besides us,” one of them said.

Kirsty and Robby were in the motel working out what entrance was best kept to keep place a secret. The problem as Jun had pointed out was the information was on the internet about this place. Helpful for them but not for the public. "Here. Kirsty said giving them the cloths she placed in the bathroom while they were in the shower. She placed a period pad on Kass nickers at least it would soak up some of the blood. She sat her up and helped put the bra on then slipped on a t-shirt and some jogging bottoms.

Robby went and gave Kass and Jun some bottle water he had no idea on how long it had been since they had anything to eat or drink so there needs were more important than there's. "Just get dressed and worry about one thing at a time". He said to Jun.

Kass shook her head as she coughed up some more blood. "You have always been a stubborn mare, small sips it will help get rid of the taste". Robby said opening her bottle but Kass had always been stubborn on drinking and still refused.

"When you get around 9 years old you tend to get tempary foster carers. Its rare that you get a preeminent foster care at such an old age because they say by the age of 6 you are already damaged and it's hard to find a home". Kirsty said with them being the two of them the twins had the same fate as Kass then let go on the streets when they turned 18.

After bandage up his and Kass's wounds he took up the clothing Kirsty offered, although the protection pad would help with the bleeding however will it do to stop the bleeding completely? For now he left it up to her to handle things from now on. “Thank you...” he whispered and drank from the bottle after having to go this long the mouth was very dry. “Alright... your the boss Robby but try to understand my position that my students needs comes before myself,” he implied but not to go ageist Robby's suggestion. So taking the bottle water away as Kass refused it, Jun held it near her lips to drink, “come on now... there's no need to be stubborn, your among friends so drop the tough girl act and drink up. We both need to renew our straight if we're expected to fight the next battle." All of them seem to carry the weight of a bad tale through childhood, passed along like trash, unwanted as they get older. “It doesn’t have to be that way,” Jun spoke up, “For get foster care, you can have something preeminent and something to call home.”

"It really isn't that simple you have to be police checked before you can foster or adopt, then your health needs to be accessed, you have to be below a sertant weight, no smoking or drugs for 6 months, then the house is assessed then any pets, once all of that is done they will go throw the paper work and say if you can have a child in your home". Kirsty said. "And she has always been that way about drinking ever since we were all little".

"What you doing time bombing and firing the place?" kass said.

"Thinking about it already done that in the office and made sure they can't get out of the office the problem is destroying the passage into the chamber and office depending on where you entered. with all of the documents in there it makes it easy to take them all out". Robby said passing all the information to Jun. "I wasn't sure if you needed contact detail's so with out reading much I grabbed everything with a students name on".

Kass rolled her eyes now knowing that the reason he was kicked out of school was really true that he picked one of the files with the up coming school test in. "Do you know how to set a timed fire up?" kass asked Jun.

“It is for me,” words Jun replied in response to the requirement Kirsty worded if he'd wish to adopt. “Despite everything that happen... if I have a good standing to become Head Master at once prestigious school, surely I can pass a background checked. I am in good heath beside the beating I'd endured, I take care of my body so I don't smoking nor drugs of any sort. I live in a well kept home and can gain an apartment with more rooms if need be. Paperwork and all it's red-tape is nothing I can handle. But I'll leave it up to all of you and for what it's worth... we're like family from the way we're helping each other.”
A time bomb didn't sound ideal and extreme, but in times like this is the proper means.

“Why yes... a time fire can be set in versus way, such a electrical is more controled and done right can make it appear as an accident. After all the school is old and built on another structure.”

"If anyone says anything the old heater in the cupboard was put there for emergences and you had no idea that someone had taken it out and placed it in with the papers while it was still hot". Robby says

"What no can's this time". Kass said smirking.

"No I think we all learned that lesson from when we were kids". Robby said laughing.

"It wasn't funny Robby because of our club someone died". Kirsty said annoyed hitting her brother across the head. Kass would have got it too for smirking if she wasn't hurt.

"OK this is the only way in and out what hasn't been rigged to explode". Robby said pointing to the far end secret entrance away from the school. "Knowing that area it leads to rocky areas so I am hoping that it can be blocked making it look natural. "Kass as your still bleeding and to make sure no other kid has gone in there you are staying put".
"How exactly does that help matters?" Kass complained getting up off the bed.
As Robby was talking Kirsty was making pepper spray.
"And your hurt as well so if you don't feel like your up to this then stay behind". Roby added to Jun.

If Jun didn't know any better, their knowledge of fire with the know how to set explosion or control burns are the hallmarks of professional anarchist. Then again given their current situation, it calls for such a profession such as their own, if their to destroy the camber thus end this nightmare. “Have you all don't something like this before? Be sure not to do anything extreme, since we want to make look like an accident if we don't want investigators following the trail leading back to us.”

It was frightening to hear someone had died in their pass but Jun didn't brought it up, feeling who is he to judge them, since they did save him above all else help him where he's not in jail for rape. Then again why is Robby & Kass so casual about a death?

Though Kass wish to come along, Jun agreed with the others that she should stay put and expressed strongly to this decision, he had her to sit back down on the bed. “It'll do no good... since we'd only get in the way or slow Kirsty & Robby down from our injury,” that said Jun came over to Kirsty and handed her a key, “it'll open any and all doors to the school. I'll stay here with Kass so please... put an end to this nightmare!”

"No need I managed to enter your office throw the chamber. So that brings the important point of how to block that entrance there is no point bricking it up the cerement won't be set quick enough". Robby said. He started to look throw the photos of the age group what were in the chamber, he showed the ones what were not taken over by the spirits. "Were they on the tapes? If so there is a problem because they were not being used by a spirit."

"Since it's secret I dout there is a key". Kirsty said hooking up a printer to the computer and printing all information of the schools past and the chamber off. "Kass your turn". She said smirking passing her the lap top.

Kass took the lap top and started to bring up all of the sites. "You keeping this laptop after this?"
"No low memory getting an upgrade in a couple of days". Kirsty said
"Good". Kass said setting a new e-mail account then started to work on making a virus to crash down the sites, after making a new one she started to sign up to them all.
"That will teach any noisy bugger for trying to look at the sites while she is working because they will have no computer". Robby said laughing.
"There is always welding the doors shut on both sides before you smoke the place out". Kass said not looking up from the screen.
"We have never done that before so no idea how long it will take never mind we don't have the equipment to do so". Robby responded.

“Be that as it may... you still need to get to others parts of the school,” Jun protested when Robby excused the offer of the master key entirely. “You don't know whats going to happen when you get there. If anything you may find yourself in a situation where you need to make a quick escape, so this key will help unlock any door you need to open or lock if you find yourselves in a pinch.” If Robby still didn't care to listen, Jun felt to give-up before turning to Kirsty, “At least take it with you,” say as he took her hand and placed the key to make sure she takes it. Jun had this feeling they'll need. As Robby looked to the websites photo logs to find other student raping other students and teachers, Jun had himself a look, “It's much worst them that. There in on this willingly when the evil sprites offered the troublesome males to rape whom ever they want. They even appointed them positions of a torridity, like when Kass was dragged from the class and brought to the camber. Everyone just amused their being take to be disciplined, but instead...” he couldn't finish his words, feeling sick as to recall the memory when he'd raped Kass. It was becoming hard to look her in the eye as she went to work crashing all the sites, “can I be redeemed,” he asked himself. “Maybe I can help,” he said as the conversation turn to the matter of needed equipment they didn't have on hand. “The Workshop lab has all sorts of welders and tools to use. So let me go with you!” Jun wanted to be redeemed as he found this way to do so. If he can move on with his life. And if not, he just couldn't go on living.

Back
Top Bottom