Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secret chamber (1x1 with Ma' Thane)

Kass knew he was taunting them as she didn't have the key Her hand fell onto the pole and hinges of the chair and got up a little freaked out she hadn't heard of such a device. "He was in here the whole time". Kass said. "Why did you go back to the office?" She knew the spirit would remember that there was no way she could hide a key any where on her body.

Jun looked to Kass with a weak expression, tired out from the torture he'd undergone as he look really worked over, “why... would I,” he asked and out of breath, “you... were in trouble... so... I had to come... I... am the Head Master... and... your... my responsibility... to look after... all my students... especially you... Kass...” The demon sprite smirked evilly as he slammed Jun's face to the wall, “how touching.”

"Let him go you big bully". Kass snapped. She went to punch the spirit across the head but the door was locked for the inside and could only be opened from the other end. "Shit". She muttered below her breath.

Even with her trying to reach in a hit, the person moved back and started working to toy with Kass now that he knows her weakness. So fist were drawn on Jun, punish him in the face and body until he feel over. Now on the ground he started getting stomped viciously, “your the one who's doing this to him.”

(Sorry I post in the wrong one)

(I thought it was a glitch and my message went to the wrong one so don't worry about it)

"I am locked in you stupid more on". She snapped there wasn't anything she could do to stop the head master from getting beaten up by the spirit. "And your not that smart if you don't know your the one who is doing all of this".

“What are you talking about,” he asked, “that room can be locked from within, so all you have to do is unlock it and let us in,” he said before going back to stomping the crap out of Jun. “You want to know something? Whenever I'm inside someones body I know there thoughts and true desires. This piece of shit here... he's in love with you from the moment her first laid eyes on you. So much that he'll even die for you, so how about it? Shall I kill him here and now?” The demon stomped harder.

"It only locks from the inside if your have the key". Kass said she tried to open the door before to give him a punch but that didn't work. She cut her hands trying on the old rusty handle. She didn't bleave that a teacher would fall in love with a student. "You never answered who you are. Why are you so scared to tell someone your name?" She asked as blood dripped out of her hands. She found a rock in the cell with her she throw it at the demon hitting him in the right eye.

He was only doing this to get under Kas's skin, loving to see her at the most desperate and utter hopeless moment. The demon sprite licked his lips as he kept stomping Jun till his face bleed and eventually passed out, “how boring,” he sigh and turn to Kass as she tried opening the door. “Here... allow me,” he said and used his strength to force open the door and came inside. He backed her into the iron caged chair before kicking her to sit on it.

She throw another stone at the demon the moved her hands away from the hedges when he went to open the door. Kass fell into the seat with a loud thud. "Ouch". She screamed at the top of her voice. She went to get up to her feet when she realized the iron chair was lower down and she was trapped inside of it.

Of all places this is where Kass wouldn't want to be in this moment in time. Being trapped inside an chair shaped cage made of iron, where it places her at the mercy of this evil sprite inhabiting the body of the vice principle. “You'll pay dearly for that,” angrily he whisper while nursing the wound Kass gave to his head when throwing a stone. He took up a metal rod and banged the cage shape chair. Luckily the iron is whats keeping her safe, yet this was to dive emotional torture of fear.

"Well why don't you just move on then?" Kass said trying to get out of the chair but failing each time as her body got squished against the metal chair. "You need to work on your temper when things don't go your way and manners at not doing what you wish to do and hold some restraints".

The Jabbing just annoyed Kass even more than she already was with the spirit. "You are sick or should I say were". Kass said. "You are being cruel and barbaric and that is just to the animals". She snapped.

Kass friends were moving in closer to the chamber area as they spoke

Time went slower than some reason within the chamber so Kass friends were only hours away from them. the stuck something to there clothes.

"You shouldn't have risked going back into the office". Kass said to Jun "Now one of you needs to loose your job because the spirit told everyone you got arrested for indecent be haver".

Awakening after hearing her words Jun grumbled in pain when sitting himself up some. “I... had to, I don't care about my career... if it means... seeing you safe,” he panted in pain and being out of breath, “I know it's hard to believe Kass... but I do... care about you.”

"All teachers have to say that". Kass said to Jun.

Kass friends pulled up away from the school with all of there equipment in there backpacks. They walked throw a secret part of the chamber what not many knew about in the day it was in full use with talisman on to stop any spirit from possessing them or even touching them as then checked the area out. The girl pointed out where Kass was throw her earrings was a tracker she kept her mouth shut on that one so her friends could shut the place down for good.

"When he was board he passed me around to a large group of boys". Was all Kass said she was too embarrassed or ashamed to say what happened after that. She got out of the chair and sat in the corner pulling her knees up to her chest covering her face into her knees.

It didn't take take Jun without a second thought to realizes the meaning behind Kass's words when she'd told him what had happen. The writing was on the wall when she sat in a corner and buried her face into the knees. Jun knew at this point she would want anyone touch her let alone come near, especially a male after being rape by several boys. Still... he felt to try in order to given some comfort when Jun first came over and stroking her shoulder gently, and then bring Kass into his arms in a caring manner while brushing her hair with his finger tips.

Aside from Kass and Jun's predicament, her best friend would soon find themselves in the same place. The evil sprites felt someone new coming in on their playground, “who is this,” the evil sprite asked as he found the person setting up talisman. “looks like I have myself a new playmate.”

Kass placed her head on Jun's shoulder when he come next to her. She wanted to cry but being shoved from one home to another nearly all of her life has tought her that crying gets her no where that is why she always keeps this tough act on like she doesn't care about anything. A way of protecting herself from any more hurt.

Kass friends come close to the cell Where they were.
"Kass". The boy whispered.
"Robby". Kass called out
Robby opened the door while his sister kept it open
"Kirsty?" Kass said not being able to see her face.
"Yer we are both here". She whispered,
Robby took his hoody from out of him bag and throw it on top of kass it already had a talisman on to stop spirits from harm or touching them, he then throw a spare talisman to the head master.

As much as she wished it Jun encourage Kass to cry her heart out at a gentle stroke of the hand to her head. He felt overflowing tear dropping to his chest, warm and held in for so long which leads to wonder if she long for comfort since Kass is often deprived. “It okay, cry as much as you want Kass, I'm here for your support. You've been holding in these tear for so long... haven't you?”

Jun only let go when hearing a voice call out for Kass, but also to allow her to have clothing once Robby gave her something to wear. The evil sprite did take affect to the talisman used, however short live. Alined as alleys the sprite did have helpful hands who are willing to do it's work. The same thugs from before removed the talisman before taking ahold over the two others, “did you really think I wouldn't have been prepare? You gave everything away girl, never let your enemies know what you plan to do.”

"Who says we gave everything away". Kirsty responded. There was more than one on them some what couldn't be removed and the twins were prepared for anything what would come there way. Kirsty kicked the spirit while Robby tighed a talisman to the spirits neck in a tight knot normally forcing the spirit out of it's host.

"There is others here". Kass said to her friends. Kirsty went into the near by rooms setting them alight after making sure no one was in them, she quickly shut the door behind her to stop the fire from spreading quickly

The turn of event handed itself to lean towards in Kass and her companions favor, to a surprise for a sprite when it was forced out of the body it's using. “Damn you... you fucken bitch,” the sprite screamed demonicy. And with the fire spreading it forced the thugs to back off and make a escape where Kass and the other can handle things. “what do we do now,” Jun asked and wounder what's going on and who are these people Kass seems to know.

"Move". kass said. "What does fire do?" She asked like it was ovious for the only thing what could be done at this moment in time. she got up to leave the room. "Make sure no one can take that talisman off you it stops the spirits from touching you". Kass said as she tighed a spare one to her ankle

Back
Top Bottom