Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secret chamber (1x1 with Ma' Thane)

With Kass now heading home Jun felt to do the same, but before that he went to the office to gather a few things. At first he was reluctant to even step inside, “it's okay, so as long as I stay out of that room,” he said to himself, however sadly... Jun couldn't be more wrong. It was the just the camber itself but the whole room that included the office. Once Jun stepped the changes took effect instantly. With Kass bag still in the room he took up her cell phone to her at home, “hello my pup, did I say you can go home? It's best to do what I say, if... you don't want the people you care about get hurt.”

"yes you did say I can go home". Kass said all sleepy eyed after being woken up. "Like who?" She asked she had no friends within the school and didn't plan on making any as she hasn't ever stayed in one place for long periods of a time. "You sound different". She responded

“It's me,” he said using deep tone so Kass would know who she's dealing with. Surely she should by now it's the other Jun who speaking. “Are you sure you don't have any friends? Think about it really hard, haven't you've notice that the Head Master is sweet on you? A shame if he were to end up in jail.”

"Who are you?" Kass asked She had a rough idea what was going on but not of who she was speaking to at this present time, she knew it wasn't the head master.

The replies heard on the receiving end, Kass would hear a soft evil chuckle before words were voiced, “don't you care about the Head Master? Do you want him to go to jail? If you won't listen to me... he will. I have the SD card's recording of him helping the art teacher raping you. I'll give you to the count of 3 and if you won't say you'll do as I say before 3... I'll hang up and call the police, 1... 2...”

"Then who will you use without a host". Kass said. "Now its the middle of the night ever where is locked up, Who are you?" she said there was no way of getting out of the house without setting off the house alarm. She was on her eye pad researching the history of the school. "If I have to guess I would say your the prisoner who committed suicide or more likely the guard who brought kids into the chamber to teach the guards out to do there job and prostitution, who was shot, them the place was shut down".

Calling his bluff will do Kass's no good when she would hear him chuckle loudly, “he's not the first host I'd took. A few years back I took a male student body and made his teach my personal fuck toy along with 6 other guys. Even if the Head Master arrested he'd be replace and I'll take his body. I've play this game longer then you little girl so don't mess with me, go it! So... are you going to do as your told now? Answer me and don't you dare ask any more question!”

"I would have to go to school tomorrow". Kass responded like it was obvious. "Still doesn't answer who you are?" She e-mailed an old friend from one of the care homes she went into at some point in her past went to bed, she got up early and went back to school.
She walked into the office. "What will it take to make you leave this school for good?" She asked not thinking she would get an answer from the spirit but she knew they had unfinished bississuns to make them want to stay on earth so she had to ask as she hung up her school cardigan on the hook.

After Kass came entering the office to ask the sprites who dwell in this room to leave, a hand came resting on her shoulders from behind. “What are you doing in here,” being the vice principle who asked her, “the first bell has already rang so get to class now!” Once Kass was made to do so, an announcement was being made over the schools broadcast system. “Good morning, this is your vice principle to inform you of some... disturbing news. The Head Master last night has been put under investigation, therefore he'll be answering questions to the police. For now I'll be acting Head Master until things are sorted out. Please continue your schooling as we all must get through this problem.”

"I would try leaving this room too". Kass said. "No male is safe, and yes I know what I am talking about".

Despite her warnings it was already too late. Came the evening around lunchtime as Kass was once again called to the office and likely force when she was dragged in by the same thugs from yesterday. “Congratulations... you allowed your only ally to go to prison,” said the vice principle as he sat in the Head Masters chair, “you must be one stupid girl, and now you'll pay for this disobedience.”

"Like I said everything was locked up and would be in school the next day". Kass said. "Lets just say more than one person knows about this place and all the ways in, also on what is going on spirit wise and yes I know who to talk to on that one". She wasn't joking she told her friend who she e-mailed last night showing all the research. Plus sending it to a few members as well. "You never said who you were? Oh and this place is all over the internet so that chamber isn't so secret any more and I have sent it to the education board to add to the school map, what provides extra money for the school since the grounds being used still belongs to the building". She then moved the boards to let the room flood with day light knowing that they don't like it that much.

At this point, it did seem like Kass is the one with the upper hand here with all her words and opening the blinds for light. Which did bring sprite at a painful outcry, until the blind were closed back up by the same thugs who brutally handle Kass. “Ehe ehe... do you know not everything should be believe on the internet since there are many rumors and story, so... who would believe you? And even if this room were discovered it's not the only one. Bring her!” Acting on the orders given, the thugs dragged Kass back into the secrete room. Already a few other male students were there, raping a female teacher as she was blindfold while being gangbang all over by many dicks. “The only thing you need to know is; I'm your master and you're my pet,” with that said Kass's clothes came ripped off while being chained up, “would have love to fuck you using the other guys body, but this one will have to do.”

"You will be surprized". Kass said. "You never mentioned who you were and what you wanted since all spirits have unfinished wishes and desires they wanted or needed to do in life".

A hard smack came across Kass's left cheek upon her face, as it seem the more her questions continue all the more this sprite became infuriated. “Hmm... your more concern with your questions then the predicament your in. Well whatever.” He breast started getting funneled aggressively and even her womanhood. And before she knew it the vice principles manhood entered her with much force as her inners were being stretched out from within. “I have no reason to ascend, I love it here. All the fuck toys I want.”

Kass screamed in pain when he forced himself inside of her. "Your the guard what was shot". She spat "That makes you a demon spirit" She responded when he said the reason for not wanting to move on. she knew how to get rid of this spirit but said nothing as at this present in time it was impossible she needed to wait for her friend to arrive in her area and she knew that was a few days away knowing that the head masters arrest would be in the news paper would also slow things down to stop what was happening within the school.

Not another word was said. Instead the sprite inhabiting the vice principles body continued to thrust her from behind while smacking and grabbing a strong hold over the flesh of her ass. Even crueler, Kass's hair was yanked hard while his furious thrust never eased up, it'll he grew tired, “this body is so weak. Well you guys can have a turn with her.” Now four other boys started their sexual assault on Kass, after finishing things off with the female teacher. Hand all over her body and even their dicks forcing their way inside her holes, even made her take two cocks at once inside her pussy, as the demon sprite laughed.

Kass screamed loudly when two of the boys attacked her at the same time stretching and ripping her insides, after some time of them doing this Kass couldn't take the pain any more after her voice started to get all crocky she blacked out her body all floppy on the floor,

Sad but at the sometime helpful when Kass passed out shortly after. The boys for a little while longer continued with what their doing to her, but when they found her passed out they all stopped. “how boring,” one said, “yeah... at least the teach last longer,” another said, “it's no fun fuck a passed out girl, you may as well fuck a corps.” With that they went back to the teach to finish off by covering her in white before leaving one by one. In the end it was Kass and the demon sprite, “wake up,” he said and kicked her.

It took sometime for Kass to come around. When she did she screamed in pain as she was being kicked awake but no sound come out. She saw her chance to get away down one of the corridors and took it not knowing that it was where the old restrains were kept from the celling chains to the boards and wheels they were chained or strapped down to. She looked around trying to find away out of there. She opened one of the chambers and realized that she was now trapped after looking in each chamber she swore no matter where she went there was no where to hide as she went down a one way corridor.

Kass friend was getting ready to set off to try and fix the problem with the school, him and his twin sister no longer did the ghost hunts for fun but made a career out of it The car was fully packed and ready to head off to Kass new home town it would be a few days drive not to mention getting the teacher out of prison to prove his innocents. .

After awakening her through such a forceful kick, nothing else was done further, not even to stop her as Kass tried escaped down the corridors. The demon sprite allowed this, knowing she'll be lost, after all this place is like a labyrinth with no end and only he and the other sprites know their way around the secret chamber. As she carried herself further down the corridor someone was following her at a distances. In the one way area there more cells to the right and left of each sides, “this one is my favorite,” said a voice to her ear as hands came on both her shoulders.”

Kass swung her elbows into who who ever it was whispering down her ear. She ran into one of the rooms shutting it behind her. Panting out of panic to get away she leaned on the door without looking around one of the torcher chambers, she had an idea where she was but getting to where she could get out of here was another matter all together.

Kass friend met up with his sister and they were both on there way to the prison.

“Why be so cold girl...” again with his evil whisper, after Kass elbowed him to get away and came to one of cells. A knock came to the door in hopes to call her out, “why don't you come on out, or let me in. I even got you a little gift.” If Kass would look through the mail shape slot on the door which prisoner receive food when looked up, beside the other man Jun was beside but tied up in chains, “he got out just now so won't you even say hi?”

"Let him go you big bully". Kass snapped. she backed away from the door it wasn't like she could have locked it without a key. She backed off to the far end of the room not looking where she was going she fell onto a cage chair all closed up.
260x260xtramp_chair.jpg.pagespeed.ic._FERzK2K5W.jpg

Kass's friend got told that the head master wasn't there an he knew that he needed to got get about the head master and prove his innocents as quickly as possible. He took what ever short cuts he could but first he needed to get a map

Jun looked a little beaten up and to how he was set free is a mystery, “so you do care about him, how sweet. We pulled some strings to get him out of jail and he came with us willingly because he thought you were in trouble. I'd be willing to let him and you go if you put on a show for me. Lets say that I want you two to really kiss and make up while playing in that chair, so won't you open the door?”

Back
Top Bottom