Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secret chamber (1x1 with Ma' Thane)

"What is it?" Kass croaked out of all the history stuff he was showing to her she wasn't too sure on what she was meant to be looking at. There was chains in different places for holding captive or torcher, whips of different kinds, different things you were tighed down to or bolted down in. there was even different cages and pits with different types of poisons animals in one with eels. some were designed to keep the body in one place while they were beaten, stretch the body, one where they were tithed down to a wooden wheel and span around

Seeing her reaction brought his evil smile to return, the utter shock and fear he can even smell, “so what shall we do first,” he asked in a deep tone of voice and pulled Kass to her feet. Then removing the ropes it was replaced with the old chains hanging off on the walls, “may as well have fun with these before I sell them off.” Kass's arms and legs were bound firmly as she faced the wall so her back faces Jun. And with cold water he'd splashed her body as it was bad enough that the room is chilling, “now... let's start the braking down proses to make you my obedient pup.” Cracking the same whip he use earlier, red marks started to form on her back to start. Some on the lower back, more on her rear, and mostly on the lies of her legs which her socking are ripped up.”

The water thrown on to her already cold skin felt like it has just been removed out of the freezer, butting an instant shock to her system making her unable to move a muscle. She screamed louder than before when he whipped he legs as the stocks ripped her legs started to bleed, it wouldn't be long till the rest of her body started to bleed as the water softened her skin making the whip go deeper than before. The noise of it hitting her wet bear skit echoed across the secret room.

Luckily for Kass, it didn't go on for much long when Jun stopped to take breaks. It was tiring to use all his might in one arm moments to lash the whip across her body with much force, leaving red marks or even lasting impressions when she bleed. Or was it also apart of the torture? The moment to rest as you would wounder when it will start all over again. The wait being a torture in itself. “Had enough,” he asked her, whispering in Kass's ear and even toyed with her hair to lightly brush it with his fingertips, “I may concerned stopping this, if... you'd brake like a dog.”

She didn't know how much more her skin could take the hits so crying she did a little bark, more like a puppies yelp that anything elts. Something felt familiar calming soothing when he ran his figures throw her hair like that. She couldn't remember anyone ever doing this to her but yet it felt like someone had already done it.

Kass could hear Jun's smug chuckle as his lips were still close to the ear. The only warmth she'd feel is his hot breath to the neck and shoulders as he spoke once more, “I didn't hear you, louder!” Still toying with her hair and more so on the cheek to gentle caress as the light brush of his back fingers that also would feel warm as this room is bone chilling.

Kass closed her eyes this was embarrassing but she had to do something to stop him cutting her skin any more. Tears in her eyes she did another bark as her cheeks went bright red with embarrassment. Her legs stung like crazy as the blood dripped down her legs staining her ripped stockings in a deep red.

Jun couldn't hold back his smile when she gave in to bark like a dog, so as promised he's stopped with this torture, however it doesn’t mean he'll move on to another. Then now he released Kass from her bounds which had her fall to the floor, “clean yourself up,” he said and gave her a cloth to tend to her wounds, “are you hungry girl?”

Kass flinched when she placed the cloth to her skin pressing down hard trying to stop the bleeding. She nodded in too much pain right now to speak a word to anyone she hadn't eaten a things all day.
Some of the cuts went deep and she thought that would need stitches to stop the bleeding but them she had only just put the pressure on them so time will tell.

She was very to say a word in reply when Jun asked her in his own words if she's hungry. Instead of demanding an answer, rather he set a silver bowl to the floor while Kass tended to her wounds. Then with Jun he'd poured into the bowl a cold milk before sitting back down in his chair, “when your finish drink up.”

Kass took off her shoes and stockings. "It won't stop throw". She cryed as tears rolled down her face one of the blows nipped a vain what was the reason for so much blood on her stockings. She wondered if it would ever stop bleeding, or if it would carry on till she lost all of her blood, that thought really scared her. Not that she noticed it had caught a vain

Even at her outcry in fear did Jun show any compassion offered. Coldly is his expression as he sat there quietly as Kass continued to tear, “stop your sobbing, it isn't that bad,” he said coldly. “Very well...” with that said he jerked her by the arm to bring her up and took her from this camber, to come to the schools nurses office. Everything was close but he had a key and brought her inside laying on the bed as he tend to all her wounds, “what am I doing,” he asked himself, since being out of the room a change came over him. “what have I done?”

Kass looked at him tears still in her eyes shaking from the cold. The nurses office was warmer that the chamber and the shivering was starting to warm her up. She whinced when he touched her cuts but it didn't sting as much as it did when the skin was wet and the cloth was sticking to her skin. Kass was confused when he asked what had he done?

(I am off to bed now good night see you tomorrow)

“What have I done... what have I done, what have I done, what have I done,” he kept muttering to himself, all the while tending to Kass's bandaging up the smaller cut and dealt with the heavily bleeding ones to stitch with the most care. After, he took the bed sheets to cover her up for warmth as well cloths since she's still naked. “what am I going to do now? Surely I will go to jail for this.”

Kass was confused it was like he was being controlled by something that or mentally ill with his personality change. That or something elts. She got changed into the cloths he gave to her and hid under the covers. "Thanxs". She muttered from under the sheets. "You bleave in ghosts?" She asked most laugh at her when she has asked this question over the years. She wondered what will happen now, it was all confusing for her.

Afterwards when finishing tending to treat Kass's injuries, Jun stood off in the corner of the room. He couldn't bear to look towards her, however he kept look to her from the corner of his eye, “don't thank me, I'm the one who did this to you. so... I wouldn't... blame you at all... if you went to the police about this.” When asked a question Jun turn to her while rubbing the back of his neck as if there were a chill there, “do... I believe in ghost? Well... I can't say I do but on the other hand... I've felt strange things in my office, like... as if there is someone larking about. Why do you ask?”

"Because your acting like one was inside you either in the office or now, since you are behaving like two different people" Kass said. "Why did you thank me when that teacher had his hands around my neck then put a memory card in your pocket?" She asked bringing her knees up to her face to hide it, her body hurt like hell from where she was beaten up not to mention her insides. She had no idea she was raped while she was knocked out but even if she did know it still wouldn't make any sense why she would be thanked.

Jun thought about it and realized he's had a lats in memory, fining it to recall some things as if something is controlling him. Reaching into his pocket he then took up the SD and recalled everything. At that Jun was in shock, “I... I used you... to blackmail the art teacher. I... let him rape you.” He gasped and felt like throwing up.

"Why" Kass cried Jun wasn't the only one who felt like throwing up at this exact moment. trembling with shock she got to her feet and staggered to the mirror she touched her neck where the art teachers figures pressed against her throat making her fall uncousous for a moment but she didn't know how long she was out cold. Catching the sink so stop herself from falling over she looked the head master directly in the face. "So what you planning on doing now?" She asked seriously.

To her shock Jun could understand Kass's response. Who wouldn't be in horror to learn this? Being torture and rape. Jun felt he had to do something be how can he make this up to Kass. Naturally he would have offered a gentle hand to caress her over, if it means calming her down and express empathy, but he was too afraid of doing her further harm. Who would want him to touch the other he'd tortured? “ First I'll... turn myself and the art teacher into the police, after I wall up that torture chamber. I'm so sorry Kass... really I am,” he said and hugged her while a hand stoked her hair.

"What happens if it's not the chamber but your office it's self what is hornted?" Kass asked "That would mean blocking the chamber won't solve a thing. Someone should know what do in this situation". She could feel that Jun was different now and leaned on him. "If that's true it was a lost sole and not you who did it". She muttered below her breath.

Still he had Kass in his arms try to show remorse by being caring through a kind embraces and warm affectionate stroke of the hand. Thought it wasn't his fault but who would believe them? “Who can we turn to? Who would believe us? For now I can only ask you to keep this between you and I until there is a solution. If I can't I'll just have to turn myself in or at least the art teacher for what he did to you. Kass... all I can say is sorry and if there's anything I can do to make this up to you... ask and I'll do anything.”

OOC: Spoiler Alert, I'm trying to get Kass to like Jun and then the evil Jun will blackmails her into do anything he said.

"Mediums, but some are fake. Priests". Kass didn't really know herself she was only guessing from what she had seen on TV.

"OK" Kass said as she walked slowly leaving the room and slowly going back to the house she went straight to bed so no questions were asked.

Little did the head master know he wasn't the only one who found the room some lads in there last year found the prisoners entrance and tighed up there temp teacher who they didn't like stripping her of her cloths tighing her up and locking her in one of the cells. She had no clue who they were as they kept there faces hidden at all times.

Back
Top Bottom