Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

naughty school

Status
Not open for further replies.

winx

Supernova
Up for trying almost anything, I do have another thread some where on here but I can't find it with among the others.

I am not a good speller so if it bothers you I am not female the one for you.

I don't do
sucking cocks
mother/father/sibling sexual relationships
toilet stuff
God molding
Role place biased on someone's skin color

Will do
Hostage
Rape
Prison
School/collage
work
torcher
bondage
slave
magic
experiment's

Idea's
Medical school
This is a boarding house for all training staff to help them get use to the work life in a hospital, they are trained to do and take anything a patient will have to do in hospital, it's up to you as a male if you play by the rules or take advantage.

School
Head masters office
A girl is sent to the head masters office because of a rumour that she is wearing no underwear so that she can be taught how it is meant to act like a proper lady.
A secret passage is in the back wall where the head master sleeps, but what has been forgotten is that the school use to be a torcher house back in the medieval times, so anything can happen and no one will ever know abut a thing.

Hogwarts (In the open section if anyone is interested)
The wizarding world has had some problems as soon as some wizarding members have left school at 17 or 18 years old, so to try and stop this cycle the mystery of Magic have changed the rules around Hogwarts, now corporal punishment is back meaning filches hard work of keeping the chains what originally belonged in the dungeons weren't in vain. Filch the caretaker has now retired and there is a new batch of staff and students within the school, some of them coursed more trouble than Fred and Gorge and that was saying something.

The truth is not all of the secret passages had been found at Hogwarts and there is still many to discover, not to mention the room of requirement's so there is plenty of places for some mischief and no one knowing about it unless they want it known.

New girls test

In this boarding school the manufactures changed the material for the white school uniform making it transparent. The boys set up a judgment club for new comers where all new girls are bound and gaged with a hood over there heads where the boys do what ever they want to the new girls in the school. Once they have finished with them they decide if they can stay in the school or not.

Mix up

The flu jab got mixed up with a drug for heating up the body in extreme cases when it's needed in one school. It made the girls delirious and stripping down to cool off in the middle of the school, some of the school girls were raped by there fellow class mates for there safety they were all put in isolation, can the problem be fixed or will they be kept out of site for the rest of there lives.

Clone lab

War hit the land 70 years ago killing all females. deep under ground in a old bomb shelter A scientist managed to clone DNA of the remaining bodies what survived creating female clones with his break throw only the rich can pay a lot of money to try and produce an heir for the family, if they got a baby girl of there own the first one would be classified as royalty as they will be the hope of the human race survival. The problem with the clones is they age too quickly but remain child like, the scientist is hoping that with the extra money he can isolate that aging problem by getting better equipment.

Once entering the lab the men are greeted with naked clones chained to a wall for them to take to what ever room the men wish to be in.

Another Realm

This Realm is in twined in with ours, every now and again girls go missing from our word or Realm making all there cloths vanish with them since out fabrics are nor compatible in there in this relm making them at the male living things mercy in the realm them got magical sent to.

Sex trainer
Girls are being snatches off the streets but no one knows where they are disappearing to, there is no Patten from when they vanish or from what area, but some what disappear are taken to an under water Island where there is no escape and they are forced to train in privet to become sex slaves before being sold on to a new master.

Naruto one open for idea's
Spider Rider open for idea's

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/sh...?tid=62166

my other one.

I won't be on most of the time tomorrow. And not a all during the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom