Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

He smiled shaking his head leaning down to kiss her his arms slipping around her waist pulling her tight against his body so she could feel every curve. He nuzzled down her jaw-line nipping as he went back to her ear. â??Mmmm do you think less of me if I told you I want to make love to you again already?â? before she could answer there was a knock on the door before two female servants entered setting a tray of food and drink down for them both smirking a little at seeing the king and queen so close.

Lily bit her lip a little she was already thinking about making love to him again. He was just so desirable to her. When the servants answered though she forgot all about that, and suddenly felt very exposed in her little night gown. She sort of hid behind Alan until the servants left.

Alan smirked holding her tightly and dismissing the servants with a wave of his hand. As they left he leaned down kissing her neck and nibbling at her ear. â??Not used to being a married woman that wants to show off for her husband where others can see?â? he was teasing her as he playfully nipped her neck.

Lily blushed, her cheeks turning very red. "no i guess not, and i guess i just figured i would only showing off to you" she explained softly to him.

He smiled brushing his hand over her cheek. â??And so you are you are mine and they will not be back our food is here and we have no more need of servants tonight.â? He kissed her lips softly looking into her eyes, his lust burning deep in his own. â??Mmmm now should we eat first to regain our strength or should we return to the bed and get food later?â?

Lily smiled softly. she was glad that the servants would not be back tonight. She had plenty of time to show off to her husband. "i think we should enjoy a meal before we enjoy each other again even though i do want to skip the meal and go right for you i don't think my stomach will allow it"

Alan laughed gently running his hand down her back and spanking her ass lightly, before leading her over to the table where the food and drink was set. â??I think I might have created a succubus with introducing you to the pleasure that can be had with your husband.â? He pulled her chair out for her wanting to get a look down her night gown as she sat down.

Lily took a seat in the chair and as she did he was able to get a nice clear view done her night gown and he was able to see her supple breasts. "well it sounds to me you don't like your wife desiring you, so perhaps i should return to my former bedroom and leave you be" she said playfully

He growled loving the view and gently reached down his hands on either side of her head and gently tilting her to look up at him as he leaned farther over her. â??That is not true and if you try to move back into your own room I will just follow you because now that I have you in my arms willingly I will never let you go.â?

Lily looked at him. Her vibrant purple eyes locking on his. "well after we eat something i am going to have prove it to me how much you really want me to stay in this room with you." She playfully challenged him to once again make love to her.

Alan growled deeply looking down her body at her breasts. â??Mmmm I will and if you keep looking at me like that you wonâ??t get to eat.â? He leaned down kissing her lips before going to the chair across the table from her. he looked across at her smiling looking her body over slowly loving everyone of her curves.

Lily shook her head as she watched him take a seat. She gave him his plate then took hers. Only nibbling on the food enough to stop the hungry feeling she was having. the whole time she ate she kept her eyes on her husband

He watched her taking a little bit of the food and eating because his body knew it needed the food not because he was hungry. The truth was that the only thing he wanted to eat was her and make her cum hard all over his face. He couldnâ??t think on eating while she was sitting so close. Finally he dropped the food on is plate and came around to her and gently turned her chair to face him as he kneeled down in front of her. â??I need you now Lily.â?

Lily watched as he to only a little then suddenly he had dropped his fork and at her side. Turning her chair out to face him. She stared down at him a soft smile played on her lips. "i want you to my dear"

That was all Alan needed to know. He gently leaned in close and kissed her thighs softly through her night gown. He picked her up and carried her to the bed taking his robe off before kneeling over her and leaning in to kiss her deeply. Knowing that she wanted this just as bad as he did was such a turn on for him and gave him a lot of freedom. He moved down kissing over her body through her gown and finally pushing the skirt up over her legs knowing what he wanted badly.

Lily wrapped her arms around him as he carried her over to the bed. before she knew it she felt the softness of the mattress against her back. She was looking at him as he took of his robe, she just admired his body for long moment. When he began to kiss her through the night gown she wished she didn't have it she wanted to feel him against her hungry flesh.

His fingers pushed her skirt up around her thighs scratching at the soft flesh softly as his lips traveled up her bare legs kissing and nibbling at her inner thighs. He suddenly pushed her skit the rest of the way up his tongue working over her womanhood before his lips closed around her clit sucking at it gently.

Her skirt was pushed up and she now lay exposed to her husband her womanhood was so hot and wet. She thought up his cock buried deep inside her. And as she thought about it more she felt his lips wrap around her clit causing her to moan.

His tongue worked over her clit as he sucked at it. he buried two fingers deep into her pussy rubbing up against her g-spot working it as he worked her clit. His free hand moved up to pull the straps off her shoulders and expose her breasts. Starting to rub them gently his thumb and one other finger working her nipple between them squeezing and rolling it gently.

Lily moaned his name as his to finger impaled her wanting pussy. her hip bucked a little as she was straining for more pleasure every second. Soon it was not enough and she needed more "oh god alan please i need you inside me"

Alan smirk and was not one to deny his wife in need. He moved up slowly kissing her breasts and neck before kissing her lips. his thick member was rubbing over her hot womanhood as he kissed her whispering. â??Mmmm gladly my love and I will try to control my depth better this time.â? He slowly started to slip his tip inside her wetness.

Lily was so happy when he agreed to be inside her. "don't worry my love you can go all the way inside just don't slam hard."She felt him begin to inch inside her. Suddenly her hips bucked taking a little more of him into her wanting hole.

He stopped looking into her eyes for a moment seeing that she was sure about what he said. Kissing her deeply he pushed deeper into her till his tip brushed against her cervix. His hands brushed along her legs as he leaned back lifting her up a little more to allow him to enter her womb but waited looking down into her eyes. â??Are you ready?â? this was the second time and the first with her permission otherwise he would already have been inside her womb

Lily felt him enter her deeper until he hit entrance and he stopped. Her womanhood was hot and wet and pulsing around his member. He felt so good inside her. She nodded her head a little then braced herself she hoped with him taking it slow it would not hurt as much as before.

Slowly Alan pressed against her cervix feeling it resist him and he pressed a little harder being slow and gentle. Finally he pressed his thick member deep into her womb being as slow and gentle as he could while still pushing this deep into her as her body seemed to try and keep him out.

Back
Top Bottom