Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

He smirked shaking his head slowly. â??Mmmm donâ??t resist my love relax and let me take you up to heaven.â? His mouth returned to her clit his fingers moving slightly harder inside her thrusting quickly in and out of her tight wet womanhood working to drive her to that height that he knew he could show her for the first time in her life.

It wasn't long before she began to feel something build inside her. She didn't know what it was but she tried to fight it. But each lick of his tongue and move of his finger the feeling grew stronger and stronger. Finally she could not fight it anymore and she let go. Her womanhood clenched around his finger. She let out another moan and she had her first orgasm.

He smiled as she orgasmed and he started to lap up her juices cleaning her up after her first orgasm. â??mmmm now that my love is what you should have felt more than once on our wedding night had I been the husband I should have been.â? He moved up kissing her lips softly her juices still on his. â??Now tell me how did that feel my love?â?

As Lily came down off her orgasm her head was spinning a little and she was almost in a fog. She barely kissed him back "oh alan, that was, that was amazing. i never thought i could feel that way" She focused on him now "can i feel the same way when we are having sex as well, or can that only happen when you do that"

He laughed kissing her lips again his hands gently rubbing over her sides and down over her hips. â??It can feel even better when we are having sex, or at least so I understand it can.â? He kissed her throat softly still in his pants but his member clearly hard through them.

Lily smiled. Her hands moved up and down his back as he kissed her throat. "well maybe you should show me" even though lily did have an orgasm her inexperienced body still craved more. Her soft hand moved down his sides and he started to push down his pants.

He smiled and moved leaning back to make it easier for her to push his pants off, and for her to see his member. He was rather well endowed when he was not half drunk and so what she had felt on their wedding night was not as large as the member that now faced her as she pushed his panst down.

Lily moved his pants down, but she couldn't get them off with the way the two were positioned. Her eyes glanced down and she saw he very large member. to her it seemed bigger than the last time she had saw it. She grew a little nervous wondering if it would hurt again this time.

He looked down at her and saw the fear in her eyes. He moved back off the bed and slipped his pants off all the way before coming back onto the bed and laying down next to her. â??I see the fear love, come.â? His hand took hers and moved it to his member looking into her eyes the entire time. â??Never again will my body hurt you I will be gentle so as not to hurt you and when you are used to my size you can set the pace.â? He leaned over kissing her still on his side. â??But for now learn about my body as I have yours do what ever you want when you are comfortable with my naked here I will be ready to show you the pleasure I stole from your wedding night.â?

Lily bit her lip when he said he saw the fear in her eyes. she truly didn't mean to let it show. "i am so sorry my love i do not mean to be afraid of you its just all so...oh i don't know." She once again bit her lip. then allowed him to move her hand to his member. her silky soft hand rest on his hard member. She leaned and kissed his lips softly "you know i still love you though, no amount of fear can change that" lily whispered softly to him. her hand still wrapped around his penis.

Alan smiled his hand slipping into her hair gently pulling her back in to kiss her again, his member throbbing a little in her hand. â??I know that my love and I love you which is why I will wait for you to be comfortable with me before continuing.â? His hands brushed over her cheek and stroked down her hair as he looked up into her eyes sighing softly in contentment. He wondered how he could have ever not seen how beautiful Lily was.

Lily smiled softly. "thank you" she then began to kiss him. Her hand left his member and came up to touch his cheek stroking it shortly. her hand then moved down his arm her nails gently raking against his strong arm. then moved to his chest, she felt his heart beat underneath it. her hand traveled down his flat stomach to return to touching his member. She squeezed it softly and then slid her hand up and down slow over his throbbing member. "i am not as scarred any more." she whispered softly to him letting him know she was ready for him.

Alan couldnâ??t stop a pleasurable growl from slipping out of his lips. her hands roaming over his body and her lips following them was just so overwhelmingly pleasurable. His hips arched up against her hand as she touched and squeezed his member and rubbed him softly. â??Mmmmm so I can tell my love.â? He gently brought her lips back up to his kissing her deeply growling into her lips. â??Now are you ready to make love or do you want to keep doing what you are with your hands for awhile?â? he smirked softly perfectly good with both options.

Lily's hand slid up and down some more on his penis. She noticed that he seemed to enjoy that. Perhaps she could do that again for him sometime, but now she wanted him. She didn't fully understand it it was like some deep urge but her body wanted him. "i am for you to make love to me" she said softly her body pushed against his.

He growled deeply loving the touch of her body on his. His hands brushed along her sides and back before he gently rolled over on top of her his hands rubbing over her breasts gently teasing her nipples as he slipped one knee between her legs pressing up against her womanhood as his mouth closed over her nipple.

Lily rolled over on her back. She looked up at him her face was so soft. her eyes shown with so much love for him. Her legs parted a little allowing him to be able to kneel in between her legs. She gasped when he took her sensitive nipple into his mouth.

Alan sucked lightly at her nipple for a few moments letting out gentle growls against the sensitive nipple. His hands brushed down her sides and over her hips. As he knelt between her legs he gently raised her legs up on either side of him letting his member closer to her entrance. Gently he let his tip rub over her outer lips.

Lily allowed him to move her body as he needed. She had give over control of her body to him, knowing no harm would ever come to her. She felt his engorged tip run along her womanhood. Her eyes closed as he continued his suckling on her nipple

His lips moved up kissing hers deeply before leaning back to look into her eyes. His hands held her hips softly as his tip continued to move over her. â??I love you Lily.â? He whispered softly to her as he started to slowly press his thick long member deep into her womanhood sinking in as deep as he could his hands gently holding her hips as he waited letting her adjust to his size.

Lily was about to say she loved him as well but then her entered her, and it took her breath away for a moment. He felt so huge inside her tight unused womanhood. her inner walls locking around his this member. She swore she felt him hit the entrance to her womb.

Alan leaned down kissing her neck softly as he just waited his thick long member deep inside her tight passage. He had to bite his lip to stop himself from moving it felt so good to be so deep inside her and her inner walls closing around him was almost more then he could resist but he wanted this to be pleasurable for her and so he would let her adjust.

Her inner walls seemed to pulse around him. Her body seemed a little tense as she adjusted to his size. But she took a few deep breath and her body began to relax. Finally she was comfortable enough with his size for him to continue.

Alanâ??s hands brush up and down her thighs feeling her starting to relax and smiles. Slowly he starts to pull out his entire length slipping out till only his tip was still inside her. his movements were slow as he thrust back inside her letting her get used to his size again before pulling back out and repeating the process moving slow enough to let her get used to the feeling.

Lily arms wrapped him as he began to slowly pull out of her and then slowly reenter her. At first she thought he might push deep and hard inside her like with furry of a will animal liked he did on their wedding night. but his movements were more gentle this time allowing her body to become comfortable with his size.

His hands rubbed over her hips and thighs kissing her neck and jaw-line. His fingers scratched lightly at her skin as his slow purposeful thrusts continued moving slowly in and out of her tight womanhood slowly increasing his pace to increase the pleasure but still being the concerned husband wanting to give his wife the most pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom