Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

He gently moved so he was looking down into her eyes his own still clouded with tears. â??Iâ??m sorry that our first child was conceived in a fit of lust rather then the love that both you and our child deserved.â? He kissed her softly before gently laying his head on her collar bone and nuzzling in close to her crying still. It hurt him so bad how much of a jerk he had been and was determined to make up for it.

Lily own eyes clouded with tears as he spoke. but she tried to shake them from her eyes. "shh, its ok my dear, i forgive you for what happen in the past, lets just worry about building a wonderful future together. and we can try to have another baby, this time conceived with love" she tried to be the loved head one, she didn't like seeing him upset

He nodded slowly moving to kneel over her just so that he could be more comfortable not meaning to make any sexual moves at all. His hand brushed against her cheek brushing her tears away. He leaned in kissing her softly, â??Yes my love we shall, and that is all that child will know is love.â? He kissed her again deeper this time pouring all his love into the kiss.

Lily eyes watched as he moved to kneel over her. She was a littler nervous at first but then she knew he no intentions of making a sexual advance on her. Lily kissed him back just a deeply. She broke the kiss to look up at him "i love you Alan, I hope we can finally move past what happen before, and just be together as husband and wife now"

He smiled nodding. â??I want to also my love.â? He kissed her again before he slipped out of the bed and stood beside it holding his hand out for her. â??And to that end come with me I have something that I want to show you.â? He waited for her wondering how she would react when they got where he had been working whenever he was not here with her.

Lily sat up as he slide out of bed. She giggled "i don't know if i should trust you" She teased him a little as she slowly climbed out of bed and into his arms. "alright show me what you want, then i want to come back to bed and just be held in your arms"

He smiled taking her hand and starting to lead her into the castle. â??Maybe we will see after you see what I have to show you.â? He led her high into the center tower to the very top to be exact. Pushing open a door for her he led her into a room. It was furnished like a bed room with a large four posted canopy bed in the center. The room was finally decorated looking like parts of both their rooms had come together as one. It wasnâ??t finished there were a few boxes of things from both rooms still laying around still packed. â??I wanted to wait till it was finished but It thought you would want to seeâ?¦our room.â?

Lily followed him through the castle. And up to the center tower. She had never gone up there before, she never had a reason to, but she noticed it was private set away from most of the rooms. Lily looked in aw at the room. It looked to perfect to be real. The bed looked so inviting "our room? Alan did you do all this? but why? Oh wow it so wonderful" Lily seem to have a rush of emotions.

Alan smiled and slipped behind Lily as she stood there looking over the room. His arms slipped around her waist and he cuddled her back against his chest smiling. â??mmm I did it because I needed to realize that we arenâ??t separate anymore we are one from now on.â? he kissed her neck, â??Before I was thinking you would just be another addition to my room well now we are moving into our roomâ?¦as soon as it is done.â?

Lily eyes began to water as he explained the reasoning behind designing the room. She spun around and kissed him passionately. Her arms were wrapped tight around him. She pulled back from the kiss tears of happiness streamed down her cheeks "Alan, i don't know what to say. I love you." She then kissed him again pulling closer to the bed as she kissed him. Her the back of her knees hit the bed and Lily sat down on it breaking the kiss. Lily looked up at him

Alan was a little taken aback by Lilyâ??s sudden kiss and backing them toward the bed. He looked down at her brushing his fingers along her jaw-line. â??I love you Lily more then I can ever say.â? He gently leaned down kissing her lips softly. Kneeling down in front of her he kissed her hands lightly. â??Lily I know that we are already married but I feel the need to ask this.â? He looked up into her eyes, â??Will you be my wife Lily now that you know what kind of man I am?â?

Lily smiled at him. "of course I will be your wife. you are just the kind of man i have always dreamed of marrying." Lily smiled down at him, her eyes showing how much she loved him "Alan i don't want to go back to your room tonight, can't we stay her in the wonderful room you built for us"

He smiled his hands moving to either side of her. â??That would be fine love, we donâ??t ever have to go back to our other rooms ever again.â? He kissed her fingers lightly smiling. â??Shall we go down for dinner tonight or have the servants bring it up to us?â? he was just so glad that she like the room and had agreed to be his wife his mind didnâ??t even entertain the thought of sex just being with her was enough for him.

Lily pulled him gently up to the bed with her. She looked deep in his eyes. "i think we should have dinner brought to our room." Lily's hand came up and rested on his cheek. her eyes locked on him. Her thumb gently rubbed his cheek. lily was so lost in being happy she didn't notice nor did she care the shoulder of her dress began to slid down.

Alan smiled laying on the bed next to her. he did notice that her dress was starting to slip but he made no move to either cover her shoulder or to touch it yet. He leaned in kissing her lips softly. â??Mmm My dearest love, I want only to love you and have you love me in return for all time.â? He moved down kissing her neck softly. â??That is all I wish.â?

Lily laid back on the bed, she noticed it was much larger then the one in their former rooms. She kissed him back then made a soft sound of enjoyment as he kissed her neck. "i will always love, And i hope soon, you will be ready to love me in every way possiable" Lily hinted a little that she was ready for them to make love, when he was ready.

He heard the hint and kissed her neck again moving around to her throat nibbling lightly on it. he moved to kneel over her looking down into her eyes. â??Lilyâ?¦.â? His hand brushed against her cheek, â??May I show you how I should have acted on our wedding night?â? he gently kissed her lips waiting for her permission not because he misunderstood her hint but more because he needed to hear her say she wanted it in plan language so he didnâ??t feel he was taking advantage of her again.

Lily looked up at him as he moved to kneel over her. She was glad he caught her hint "i want you to very much, just please go slow, and be gentle" her plea was soft. She was still a little bit nervous afraid she might feel pain like she did before. but she was also excited.

He smiled nodding kissing her lips deeply his hands rubbing her arms lightly just giving her time to enjoy his presence. His lips slowly left hers moving down her jaw line to her ear kissing just below it softly. â??I will be gentle my love.â? He whispered, kissing down her neck lightly he nipped at the joining of her shoulder and neck brushing the shoulder of her dress down her arm a little more.

Lily kissed him back before he moved his lips to her jaw line then to near her ear. She was glad that he was going to be gentle she was afraid that he might loose himself and be rough with her. Her reached out and held him giving it a soft squeeze. the shoulder of her dress slipped down further, causing the top of her chest to be exposed right above her breast.

Alan growled lightly kissing her shoulder and down her smooth arm his hands rubbing over her arms and sides lightly, letting his thumbs brush against the bottoms of her breasts lightly through her dress and corset. His lips traveled lightly back up her arm and shoulder to her neck moving around to her throat and then repeating the process pushing the other shoulder of her dress down to the same point kissing her exposed skin of her arm before moving back to her throat. Kissing and nibbling lightly on her tender throat he started to move down toward her collar bone.

Lily closed her eyes and sighed happily in enjoyment of what he was doing. it felt like he was creating on a hot path over her skin as he kissed her. She never dreamed his kisses would do that. She even found herself bending her neck to his mouth wanting nothing more to feel his lips all over her inexperienced body. Lily gasped has his finger glided over her breast.

Hs gently pulled the shoulders of her dress down more moving the top of her dress down also but not enough to expose her breasts more than the top slopes of them. His hands covered her breasts through the fabric of her dress and corset rubbing them gently as his lips worked over her collar bone kissing and nibbling lightly on her skin before moving down more gently nipping the slope of one of her breasts.

Lily held her breath a moment as he moved the dress down a little further. she felt the cooler glide over the top of her breast and she shivered a little. Then before she knew is his hands were caressing her soft breast through the fabric of her dress. when he kissed her the soft flesh of her breast lily sighed softly in enjoyment.

Alan growled gently against her skin letting her know how much he desired her. his hands started to work on the front of her dress slowly undoing the ties that held it up one by one opening them but not pulling her dress any farther down. He finally finished all the ties down to her skirt before he came back up his hands cupping her cheeks as he leaned in kissing her lips. â??I love you Lily, are you sure about this? Because we are getting to a point that I wonâ??t be able to stop after so you need to be sure now that you want this?â?

Back
Top Bottom