Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

Catching the man's attack on his blade he pushed back sending him back into the three behind him trying to get into the room. It gave him the moment of rest that he needed to get to the window. His dagger found the chest of the first man that came through the door after that engagement as Conner was going out the window.

Seeing his love still up on the roof he frown before he heard her words. Growing he came forward and looked down seeing the bastard standing there looking up leering at them. There were four guards around him and it was clear that he had no intention of letting them go. Seeing some of the guards pulling out crossbows he knew there was only one choice. "Mileena, I need you to promise me something." He looked at her, "No matter what you will get to the horses and get out of here." His face was serious as he looked at her for a long moment just waiting for her to agree.

She was trembling as she looked and saw the horrible twisted face of the man who captured her. She knew she would rather die here then for back into his hands. She heard movement next to her and saw Conner coming out the window. She shook her head as he spoke, "no I won't leave you, I would rather die here then go on without you, besides how far do you think I will make it without you."

Conner sighed softly, stubborn woman why couldn't she just let him protect her? He knew she was right to some degree they wouldn't get that far if all these men weren't dealt with at this point. The only question was how? The stable was a good fifty feet away across the courtyard and there was the leader of the group below them with more men coming out of the window behind them. Looking down at the roof below them he smirked for a moment before turning and pulling Mileena close and kissing her deeply. "I love you Mileena hold on." The heel of his boot came down hard on the tile roof and they broke through dropping down into the common room landing on one of the large tables with her on top of him. There were several patrons in the common room but none of the lord's men. For the moment they were safe, till the lord came through the door or the men in their room came down the stairs, they had a few moments.

Mileena heart beat in chest so quickly she thought it was about to jump for her chest in fear as her locked and the man below. She had no idea how they were getting out of this alive. Suddenly she felt Conners strong arms around her and just as suddenly they were crashing through the roof on to a table below. She could not help but scream as they fell. Once o. The table she quickly got off of him looking the room over for her captors men.

Conner enjoyed the moment that Mileena was laying on top of on the table. Allowing a slight smirk to cross his face he rolled off the table himself taking stock of their surroundings. He could hear the yells from the men upstairs as well as the responses from their leader. They had mere seconds before someone came down the stairs or the door opened letting the leader inside. It didn't take more than a moment to realize they had a better chance against the leader then against five armed men that were coming down from their room. Conner grabbed Mileena's arm and headed for the door, the same moment it was kicked in by the leader with sword in hand.

Back
Top Bottom