Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

Alan gently lay beside her kissing her neck his arm slipping around her shoulder. â??Mmmm are you alright my love?â? he said looking down at her stomach and gently brushed his hand down over her stomach smiling softly. â??I wish we had not lost our child Lilyâ? he said the start of tears in his voice.

"i'm fine" she said softly. Lily moved closer to alan she buried her face against his neck just enjoying the moment. But then he said something she was already thinking. He wished that they hadn't lost their baby. "i know alan, i know, I am so very sorry that i couldn't keep our baby safe" she said as tears came to her eyes.

He leaned over kissing her hair his arms holding her lightly as he stroked her hair. â??Shhhh its not your fault Lily you did nothing to hurt our baby and there was nothing you could have done to stop what happened.â? His hand gently tilted her face up to look into her eyes as he leaned down and kissed her â??I love you Lily.â?

"i feel like it all my fault. it my job to keep the baby safe and i couldn't do that. what if i get pregnant again and i loose another baby" She had her face buried against his neck until he titled her face up to look at him "i love you too alan"

He kissed her deeply not saying anything letting his love and care pour into her through the kiss his hands lightly rubbing over her sides and back just gently comforting her with his presence and touch.

Lily did find comfort in his kiss. And soon her tears stop falling and she kissed him back. She hope one day soon she would become pregnant again and she would be come a mother.

Alan held her gently and kissed her neck nuzzling in against her just holding her. he felt sleep slowly creeping up on him and he kissed her shoulder softly. â??I love you Lily.â? He mumbled softly and drifted off into a deep sleep.

It wasnâ??t a month later when Alan was finally thinking that he could get away from his lessons on kingdom dynamics and spend a month just being with his wife. Suddenly his father died from a problem with his heart. Now Alan was stuck as the king and it could be a long time before he got a chance for a honeymoon with Lily.

He sat in the throne room listening to some mayor or something going on and on about the need for a new well. Wishing to all things that were holy that he was not stuck there.

Lily smiled happily as she held her beloved to her. She couldn't believe how happy she was, happiness she thought she would never feel again. She feel a sleep in his arms

As the days past Lily's happiness grew. Because although Alan was usually busy learning how to run the kingdom at night he would return to her and he was all hers. But soon the whole kingdom would feel great sadness when the king suddenly died. Alan was then crowned king.

Lily now spendt a great deal of her time with Alan's mother learning how to be an effective queen. Greeting the people, planning parties, and just being support for Alan.

As Alan sat on his throne a servant walked up with a Note from Lily. It stated she was not feeling well and hoped that they could enjoy dinner in their chambers.

Taking the note Alan smiled feeling everything in his day getting brighter. Just knowing that she was thinking of him and wanting to be with him made the whole day look better. He still had a long time till he would see her for dinner but he would be able to bare it because of that simple note.

Finally the day was done and he returned to their chambers not bothering to knock and just coming in closing the door behind him. He looked around for Lily hoping she was already there.

Lily had thought the day would never end as she waited for her beloved.She had taken a bath and changed into one of her prettier gown, but not and erotic one. Then she waited. and waited. Finally she had fallen a sleep in a chair by the fire place.

Alan smiled moving over toward the chair seeing her laying in it. he leaned down kissing her hair softly loving the dress she put on for him. gently he picked her up and carried her over to the bed laying her down and then joining her his arm slipping around her shoulders laying her head on his chest just gently holding her till she woke.

Lily did not stir as he moved. Her head rested against his chest until he laid her down then it rested peacefully on the pillow. It wasn't until he moved her head to rest on his chest once he was laying down that Lily finally a woke. Her eyes fluttered open and her hand came up to whip the sleep from her eyes. then she looked up at him "hello" she said softly

He smiled leaned down kissing her hair. â??Hello,â? his hand gently brushed over her hair and down her back. â??Iâ??m sorry I didnâ??t mean to wake you my love.â? He nuzzled her hair softly his hand rubbing down her side as he held her gently against him. â??You must have been waiting for me for awhile huh?â?

"its ok, i didn't mind waiting for you for i know you are a very busy king. and i don't mind you waking me, infact i would be angry if you didn't." Lily smiled at him. her eyes still looked a little sleepy but she was waking up slowly.

He leaned down kissing her lips softly his hand brushing through her hair. â??mmmm I love you Lily so very much.â? his hand brushed down her back and over her ass enjoying the feel of that firm flesh under his fingers. He was getting better at not being a total playboy but still he did love his wifeâ??s body and made it clear how much he wanted her almost every moment of every day.

Lily kissed him softly. "i love you too. And i hope you love me because i have a pretty big favor to ask you" Lily nervously bit her lip a moment. then she looked up at him "Well you know the bedroom across from ours, i was hoping that you can have it ready for our baby in the next couple of months" Lily didn't know if he understood, but she liked this way of telling him she was pregnant.

Alan nodded not even thinking about what was said. â??Yeah that shouldnâ??t be a problem the changesâ?¦â? he blinked and turned to look at her. â??A baby? Our baby?â? he smirked and rolled over on top of her kneeling above her kissing her deeply his hand brushing her cheek as the other gently brushed down over her stomach. â??Your pregnant?â?

Lily smiled when he didn't catch on right away. But then her smile grew even bigger when he figured it out. she kissed him back very passionately "yes, your going going to be a daddy" As alan moved his hand down her stomach it already had a bump in it. She was further a long then she let on. But she had her reason for hiding it until now.

Alan kissed her deeply again before he kissed down her neck and slowly down over her breasts and to her stomach. He kissed the small bump there and smiled looking back up at her before laying his head lightly on her stomach. He was so happy there were just no words to say how much. â??I love you Lily.â?

"i love you too" Lily petted his head as he rested against her growing stomach. She couldn't have been happier. "i wanted to tell you sooner but then your father passed away and you took over the kingdom, i wanted to give you time to adjusted that before i told you were going to be a father. I did not want to put more stress on you then you already had"

He smiled nuzzling against her stomach rubbing his hands around to her back gently holding her. he loved her so much and now he was feeling such a love rushing over him for her and for their child that he started to cry softly. He nuzzled against her stomach softly as tears fell from his eyes down onto her cloth covered belly. â??I love you Lily.â?

Lily continued her gentle stroking of his head until she felt her night gown grow damp. She knew he must have been crying. "my love whats the matter, why are you crying?" She asked softly. She hoped he was not angry about the baby.

Alan finally moved up her body kneeling over her and leaning down to gently kiss her lips. â??I am just so happy Lily I just hope that I can be a good man and father for our child.â? His hand brushed over her cheek as he kissed her against deeper this time his hand slipping around behind her head.

Lily kissed him back deeply. she pulled back slowly looking up into his eyes lovingly "you will be a great father Alan. No child could have a better father then you" She touched his cheek gently. "oh you have to tell your mother. she will be very happy"

He smiled knowing then that he was doing a good job of being her husband and would be a good father despite his rocky start. He rolled over puling her up on top of him so she would be forced to either lay on top of him or straddle his hips. â??Mmmm yes she will but that can wait I will tell her in the morning tonight I want to spend with you.â?

Back
Top Bottom