Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

Kolath

Pulsar
Alan stood at the altar in full royal robes listening to the priest drone on about marriage and how it brings them together today. The truth was that he wanted nothing at all to do with this marriage it had been forced on him the same as every royal marriage in this day. He had to admit that the girl that now stood holding his hand was pleasant to look at from what he could see of her figure under her wedding dress even though he couldnâ??t see her face yet.

The priest droned on and on and continued through the wedding ceremony wishing that the old bat would just hurry and get to the end so he could leave and get to things that he would rather do.

It took everything in Lily not to cry. She didn't want this. She knew of the princes reputation and she did not want a marriage like that. She knew he would never care about her a way she thought a husband should care about a wife. But as her mother explained to her that she was chosen to be his wife because of her gentle nature, to help to drive him to settle down and prepare to be King some day.

As the priest was coming to the end of the ceremony lily's heart raced. In a few seconds she would be bound to a man who did not care about her. She wanted to run. But she knew she could not.

Finally the priest was finishing, â??I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.â? It was expected of them and Alan gently turned her toward him lifting her veil looking her face over for a second. He was a bit shocked having expected to get stuck with some homely woman but it seemed that she was at least pleasant to look at though even now he could almost not tell since so much of her was hidden by the dress and veil. He leaned in and lightly kissed her lips his hand having slipped behind her head to keep her from pulling away. It was doneâ?¦they were finally married, there was to be a reception afterwards but it had been agreed that the two of them could not come if they did not want to. He turned taking her arm with his to lead her down the aisle.

When her turned her veil up her purple eyes starred at him. She wanted to tell him now but then his lips touched her and she kissed him back softly. As the newly weds walked down the aisle Lily tried to look happy. But it was hard. She glad though that she did not have to put on an act at the reception.

Once they were down the aisle and away from eveyone eyes. Lilt stepped away from her new husband and just looked at him. Even in the dress it was clear lily was a very slender girl. But her breast were shapely about a c size. Her hair was long and raven colored and her eyes a vibrant purple "i know you didn't want this as much as i didn't." She paused a moment "i do not wish to attend the party and i just wish to retire to my chambers."

He looked over at her as she pulled away hearing her and nodding. Now that he was out of sight of disapproving eyes he was able look her over properly and smirked a her beautiful shape. â??Very well my dear wife and you are right I did not want this just as you did.â? He suddenly stepped forward pressing her back against the wall pinning her there with his body. His hand grabbed her chin roughly forcing her to look into his eyes. â??But know this, no matter that neither of us wanted this, you are now my wife and I expect you to act like you are. And be ready for me to join you in bed this night.â? He stepped back smirking and turning on his heel heading for the party.

Lily whimpered when roughly grabbed her chin. Her eyes watered a little. She didn't understand why he had to rough with her. The stated that he would sharing a bed with her tonight and she began to tremble. She did not want to sleep with a man she did not care about. it was wrong. When he let her go lily ran the other way heading to her chambers which were connect to his. She locked the door hoping to keep him out. What had she just married.

Alan had just made himself completely turned on by pressing against her, he could feel every contour of her body and it had made him very excited. He didnâ??t want to wait till he went up to the room and be with her. he walked down into the great hall and was met with cheers from the party goers all having started the drinking early on. he took a glass and joined them looking out for a woman that he could get off alone and convince to let him have his way with her. he was a child in many ways still he wanted what he wanted when he wanted it.

Lily had taken off her wedding dress and slipped into a night gown. Then she took hair down. It was long and a had a gentle curl about it. Then she cleaned her face from all the make up. Her skin was soft and silky. She then climbed into her bed. and just cried herself to sleep. She wanted to be far away from this place

Alan held the serving girl against the wall as he pounded into her from behind making her cry out in pleasure as he took her hard. It wasnâ??t long before he came hard inside her filling her pussy and womb with his seed. She collapsed on the floor panting being used to the prince wanting to use her body for his own pleasure. She had even gotten to a point that she looked forward to him needing her. pushing her away he walked away putting his cock away. He was badly drunk and still very horny not having been able to get the image of his new wifeâ??s body from his mind, he needed her body now and he would have it.

Stumbling up to his room he took off all his finery and took a moment to clear his head enough to be able to do what he wanted. Walking over to her door he tried to open it finding it locked. Banging loudly on it he yelled through it. â??Open this door woman and let your husband in to your bed!â? he banged hard on the door finally slamming his shoulder against it. it was not the most solid door in the castle and he quickly was able to break it down. Looking down at her in the bed his eyes were burning with desire even having just sated part of it with the serving girl he still wanted her badly.

Her cheeks were tear stained from her crying. Her eyes red and puffy. Lily slept until she heard him shouting and banging on the door. Lily woke up like a shoot. She was glad she locked the door. She hoped that he would tire himself out and pass out. But her hopes were smashed when the door was smashed. She jumped out of the bed standing on the opposite side. She only had her night gown, and her shape was more clearly seen. "what are you doing in here get out. I locked the door for a reason." She tried to act tough but she was trembling like a leaf. She was such a gentle girl, nothing like the whores he was use to.

He growled deeply looking at her seeing much more clearly her body through the thin nightgown and he just wanted her more. He came around the bed the fire deep in his eyes. â??You will learn now that you never lock your door on me no matter how you feel.â? Her reached out to grab her wanting to push her once against to the bed and show her just what he duties as his wife were.

Lily screamed when he came at her. She jumped up and the bed and ran across it to the other side. She was heading for the door, but she stumbled almost falling but it caused her to loose precious seconds. "stay away from me, Please, just go to your room, please don't do this" She begged as she ran to the door.

He was on her in seconds after she stumbled pulling her back against his body and roughly biting her neck. His hands wrapped around her waist pulled her tight against him letting him grind his cock against her ass letting her feel the thick long rod that was about to take her. one hand came up to her breasts rubbing them through her nightgown working them roughly as he started to push her down to the hard stone floor. â??You will learn your place.â?

Lily yelp when he grabbed her. She felt his hard member against her soft bottom. She had never felt or seen a mans length before and now she was frighten. Tears came to her eyes. "please please stop." Lily begged as she forced down on the cold floor "you can have any girl, please just leave me a lone."

He growled deeper still and pushing her head down to the cold stone keeping her ass up in the air he nuzzled almost softly against her ear. â??You are my wife and that makes it your duty to see that I am pleasured and that you bare sons for me.â? He pushed her nightgown up while untying his pants to let his thick cock out and rub it against her thighs.

"no please, no" Lily felt her night gown being pushed up and that gave her most strength to struggle. She broke free and was able to move, but she was only able to move closer to the bed. "please someone help me" she cried out. Hoping someone would hear.

Even if someone did hear her they would not do anything, they were under the kings orders not to. Alan was after her grabbed at her hips and her nightgown hearing it tear as he worked to pull her back down or at least pin her against the bed. He needed inside her now and she was not going to get away again.

"please don't take me by force, please you don't even know me, I mean what if i can't bare your children, then there would be no point to this" Lily was trying anything she could to to get him to stop. Her night gown ripped she was almost able to pull herself up on the bed when he got her again.

He pushed her down hard onto the bed pulling the tattered remains of her nightgown off and reaching down to rip off her panties as well. He took a moment to spank her ass as she argued with him. â??I would not have married a woman the could not bear me children and even if you couldnâ??t there is still the point of pleasuring your husband.â?

Lily cried out as she felt the bed against her back. She stared up at him with fear in her eyes. She looked so afraid. She was shaking with fear "please, i know i can't pleasure you, i know nothing about how to pleasure a man and i never want to. Please there are other women that can do that for you."

He smirked and tore her panties to pull them off and he moved closer pressing his tip against her entrance. â??You are my wife and therefore I will teach you how to truly pleasure me.â? His hands pinned hers above her head and quickly used her torn nightgown to tie them to the head board. His hands now free from holding hers down moved down to force her legs open more as he rubbed his thick cock over her pussy.

Lily tried to struggle as he tied her hands to the head board but it was no use. He was so much stronger than her. She realized that she had no more hope. She was going to be raped. She let out a whimper as he forced her legs apart. "please, i beg you don't"

He didnâ??t even hear her his entire mind focused on getting the pleasure that he felt he deserved. He leaned close kissing her roughly and pushed into her. in one long violent thrust he pushed his entire cock deep into her feeling the short lived resistance of her hymen as it broke and he claimed her virginity as his own.

Lily screamed into his mouth as her broke her virginity. She never dreamed it would be as painful as it was. She felt like her womanhood would be torn in two. She was dry when he entered. And with the amount of pain she was feeling she would remain that way through the how ordeal.

He didnâ??t slow down or wait for her to relax or anything that a man that even cared about a woman would do. He just started thrusting hard and deep in and out of her ignoring her cries of pain as his wine fogged brain was quickly overtaken by the pleasure signals that it was receiving. The combination of being completely drunk, the complete lack of lubrication, and her tightness from being a virgin all combined to make his climax build quickly. It wasnâ??t more than a few moments later before he thrust into her one last time cumming hard filling her up with his seed.

The release was too much for his tired and drunk body and he collapsed to one side and falling asleep beside leaving her tied up with his see inside her.

Back
Top Bottom