Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paralee's Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paralee

Dust
Unavailable to new RPs due to flood of request!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Hello and welcome to my request thread! I'll tell you a little about myself and then get down to the yummy nitty gritty stuff.

I've roleplayed for about eleven years now, starting in the YIM! chat rooms, been hooked ever since. I work long hours at night as an exotic dancer(yes, I am a stripper) so my time on here will be in the early mornings and evenings. Sometimes I might not be able to get online at all so patience is a must if you choose to RP with me. My posts vary from two to three paragraphs to sometimes ten! I can assure you I am no grammar nazi but I do ask for literacy and well-constructed sentences. Communication between us before and during our RP is essential to the growth and development of our characters, plot, setting, everything! PM RP is okay although I prefer threads, never over Skype or YIM! or any other instant messenger. Umm, what else, oh! When it comes to my smut/plot ratio I'd give it a 40/60. I like lots of sexual tension, build that shit up high as a volcano and watch it explode! BOOM! All snuggly warm in the midst of an epic good storyline.

Settings I like:

-Medieval fantasy! Fantasy, fantasy, fantasy! I LOVE original(or fandom) worlds filled with singing tavern bards, battle worn orcs, thieving halflings, spoiled princessess, and mercenaries for hire. So much adventure await us here!

Historical Fantasy - Fairies in the Scottish Moors during reign of Richard The Lion Heart, accidental demonic summoning in the heart of Victorian England, oh the possibilities.

-Modern/Urban Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom