Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Price of Fame [Savvi/FallenMorgan]

Cryptogoth[FM]

Banned
Banished
Morgan looked over his creation one final time. Making sure everything was in order before the Precious Princess was to arrive. It was a warehouse at one time - since abandoned and emptied. But he outfitted it in a way that might make the designers of Guantanamo Bay jealous. Or at least - that's what he thought. All the cages and chains filling the room, and all the whips and riding crops hung on the wall, combined to create what Morgan viewed as a work of art. He wouldn't just use this room for Katherine - no, Katherine, the girl he hated so, was just a test subject. If his program was a success, he would go on to reform what he saw as the scum of the earth.

He heard the van pull into the concrete room. He turned to it, and looked on as the back doors were opened. His sleeping beauty was laying there - unconscious, still dressed in the outfit she was wearing when she was attacked, and knocked out with a healthy dose of chloroform. He had her taken out of the van, and layed on the concrete floor.

She was on her back, arms outstretched with her black hair strewn across the concrete. Like the angel the media made her. He took out a knife, and knelt beside her. His intention was not to damage her dark skin, but rather to damage the expensive little outfit. He cut, and cut, until the outfit was in shreds and no longer covering her curvy, youthful body.

Beside a support beam, Morgan had a bucket of water. Ready for her. He grabbed it, and tossed the cold water onto her nude body. It was to wake her up. He took a step back, and crossed his arms as he looked down, waiting for her to wake up, so that her re-education could begin.

Katherine remained unconscious up until the point the cold water contacted with her nude body. She let out a scream as she jerked awake. immediately sitting up. Her eyes gazed around the old warehouse, and she began to quickly grow panic stricken. How had she'd ended up in such a place. She covered her hardened from the cold nipples her arms as her eyes fell on Morgan. Fear as in her eyes as she stared at him. She had to keep strong, assuming that she'd been kidnapped.

"Take me back to my hotel room." She demanded. Surely the police were already looking for her, she as suppose to have a photo shot in the morning, and when she didn't show up, certainly someone would question it.

As she awoke from her slumber, Morgan grabbed the riding crop. "You're in no position to order people around anymore," He said coldly, and took the crop to her naked back, leaving a faint red mark, "And you're not allowed to speak, so shut up." He whipped her back once again, and said, "One more word out of you and I promise you'll regret it."

Beating her with the riding crop created an amazing feeling for him. He was finally able to punish Katherine after all these years. He looked at her, laying on the ground naked and wet, and asked, "Is that understood?"

Katherine could feel each hit across her back as little red marks appeared. She gazed toward Morgan, wondering how long it be until someone found them, because she didn't like being bossed around. She listened to his words before stating. "If I'm not suppose to talk, then how am I suppose to answer you?" She asked him with a little curl of her lip.

"I warned you, you little cunt," He said, and grabbed her by the hair. He smacked her, and said, "You won't need to answer me - there is no yes or no because you'll be doing everything I order you to do." He smacked her again, and pushed her down on the ground, whipping her ass while she was down. "You're not in control of your own life anymore, Katherine," He said, and whipped her ass again, "You're no longer a free human being - you're property." Again, he whipped her. "And I'm going to make sure you learn that."

He grabbed her by the hair again, and pulled her across the room, to the concrete wall. He pulled her up, and pressed her against the wall, with his body tight against her naked back, ensuring she couldn't get away. He put her wrists in shackles that he had specially put into the wall, and stepped back. "Now you'll learn what happens when you disobey your master," He said, and began whipping her bare back.

Back
Top Bottom