Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

UPDATE: Seeking male characters for waist-high fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Laser Cthulu

Super-Earth
I've got my Hobbit needs filled. Still looking for someone to roleplay my other idea though......

My last idea is inspired by this picture.

Two basic plot ideas for this. First is..
Comfort Goblin: Goblins are widely regarded as the most sexually active of all races. They even possess magics entirely revolving around pleasure, sexual performance, and desire. Because of this it is commonplace for adventurers to hire Comfort Goblins. Comfort Goblins act as professional consorts to their parties, taking care of their sexual needs in return for protection, shelter, and a small cut of any treasure found. I would like to play one such female goblin.

Working Girl: This idea follows a peppy, cheerful female goblin scholar who begins working as a prostitute in order to research a paper on the place of goblins in society. I would play the goblin and the plot would essentially be a series of raunchy encounters as she explores the world of interspecies prostitution.
Please pm me if interested. Already have a bit on my plate so I will only be taking one of each of these. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom