Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplaying Peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shovel

Supernova
When it comes to the world of roleplay, what are some things that bother you? Or really irritate you? List your grievances here.

One thing I hate is when somebody basically hands me a script to play for them. They list everything they want to happen in the roleplay in exact detail and leave no room for flexibility, interpretation, or creative license. I feel like I am just a puppet with no free will which takes out all the fun of roleplaying for me. :mad:

This is not a good idea; please don't.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=43229&pid=1549240#pid1549240

darkangel said:
In an attempt to reduce negativity on the boards and since the initial intent of this thread tends to get derailed more often than not it's been decided to close down this thread and not reopen another of its kind. If you wish to rant about something (though if it's about something on site, refrain from pointing fingers, needless public drama is just really uncalled for), create a journal or do so to a friend either via PMs or off site. Thanks!

OOOHHHHH I so feel you on this Shovel! I hate that too!

I think my biggest peeve is when rp-ers disappear without so much as letting me know what is going on. I keep my rpers in the loop I guess some just don't care.

Rudolph Quin said:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=43229&pid=1549240#pid1549240

darkangel said:
In an attempt to reduce negativity on the boards and since the initial intent of this thread tends to get derailed more often than not it's been decided to close down this thread and not reopen another of its kind. If you wish to rant about something (though if it's about something on site, refrain from pointing fingers, needless public drama is just really uncalled for), create a journal or do so to a friend either via PMs or off site. Thanks!

Thank you, Quin. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom