Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A general request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helicase

Moon
Greetings,
I am willing to do a variety of role plays, whether i suggest them or you suggest them. I suppose i should label a general idea that i like. If this interests you please feel free to PM me and we can work something out, if not, hey thanks for reading ^^ I'm also seeking Females only. Sorry my male brethren, just not for me =(. I also enjoy writing in the first person, BUT I can do third if you have issue with that.

I'm bad at writing these, but should you have any questions please pm to inquire!

Generally i like the idea of being the knight in shining armor or hero-dude. To rescue you from some sort of peril. I do have ideas based on this but again we can discuss if you're interested.

I should say I do like long term roleplays, but it does not have to be, additionally I enjoy plot development and drama.

Conversely I also enjoy the idea of being the Villain who...lets say hunts, captures and does a number of things to the X. (princess, summoner, whatever floats your boat) Again i have ideas on this and would like to discuss with you PM or IM.

It should also be noted that i am quite understanding of any limits or things you dont want do. Just let me know! This should be a enjoyable event for both of us ...right? ALSO i LENGTH of the RP can be variable too! Whether you want a fully dramatic, or short but sweet adventure, its entirely up to you! You tell me how you want it and it shall be done.

Well i hope this at least gets one reply. If i've left anything out, we can discuss and yea, see how things go. Thanks for reading! Hope to hear from you soon.

OH ALSO! I am very much for using an instant messenger to communicate. I do have a skype, so yea!

Plot Ideas
Note: These are general ideas and WILL BE expanded upon in discussion :exclamation:
Spyin' -Your character can be a veteran agent embarking on a rather daunting mission. Myself, I could either be playing your partner, or the villain, or both roles. If I'm solely playing your partner, my character would be initially hesitant to take a new agent (no matter how alluring you are ), but over time will become accustomed to the idea and this may even go into romance if desired. Suffice to say your character WILL get into some danger and may need to be rescued, or just stays in the clutches of the nefarious evil-doer (Bwahahah *Twirls Mustache*)

Mercenary with a Heart of Gold 2: Electric Boogaloo This can fit a modern setting, or even a fantasy/Sci Fi Setting. Our characters could be partners, working together doing odd jobs. We could look into establishing how they met initially, rping that out ourselves, or just starting somewhere down the middle. This rp idea is a bit more focused on the adventures the two of us would have, and a bit more on the relationship between the two characters. This isn't to say there wouldn't be a plethora of sex going on, but generally that's how I see it in my head. This is VERY much a blank slate and can be molded to what you and I would want.

Shameless same day bump with two plot ideas.
-Slowly slips away back under a blanket fort to play some Counter-Strike-

Hey I've got an idea for a fantasy themed RP where you could be either a hero or a villain; or both, if that's what you're into! Sound interesting to you? If so I can send you a pm with the details!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom