Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers 2.0 (Broom and I)

"Mm, just be a good boy," she smirked, slipping down on his cock with a faint purr of satisfaction. "And enjoy your gift..." she said, hands brushing across his bony chest as she started to ride his dick, hips rolling in satisfaction.

Cyrus let out a hiss of pleasure when he felt his cock being tightly hugged inside of Luce's body once more. "Okay.." He answered as he felt the scant hairs on his chest raise from her touch. The way she moved...it was almost hypnotic. He couldn't help but reach out and play with her breasts again, fondling them just how she told him to earlier.

"Mm, good boy..." Luce purred, starting to rock down on his cock as she slid up and down in a steady, firm pace, grinning at him like a hungry animal.

He wasn't sure why being called a good boy was making him throb so much...but again, it was just one of those things he didn't question. "Mnn..fuck!" He wanted to close his eyes badly, but no. He wanted to watch her. That grin she had was really, really sexy. And her nipples...he started flicking them with his thumbs as he caressed her tits. He was starting to sit up..he wanted to get closer to her...maybe even..kiss her?

Luce slid down with a faint purr, lips mashed against his as her hips started to take off. Her wet pussy coating his cock as her tongue forced it's way into her mouth. Mm, he didn't need to say anything, she was very good at body language.

The only bad thing about this position was that he wouldn't be able to slow down if he felt close. So he had to keep himself distracted a little from the pleasure by fondling her. Her pace was amazing..he couldn't help but groan against her lips. She tasted good. Everything about her...he couldn't get over how perfect she was. Her lips were so soft.

His hands moved to her bubbly ass, and he squeezed it to confirm that she was perfect everywhere. How did he manage to get so lucky..?

"Mm..." Luce purred against his touch, slowly rising up and down as her tongue flicked over his lips before picking the pace up again. Such an affectionate boy, wasn't he? It felt good...not in the way Rayna made her feel good, but it felt good all the same to her.

His body went stiff when she licked that erogenous area he didn't know he had. It almost made him cum again but he was determined to last for Luce. Instead, one of his hands slipped down between her legs. If he remembered right, girls had a very sensitive area right....there it was. Cyrus gently pressed against Luce's clitoris, rubbing ever so gently. He couldn't be rough with her..you weren't supposed to be rough with girls.

"Mm...you're learning..." she cooed against his lips, rolling with his fingers as her breathing started to pick up. "Good boy..." That felt good, so good that she started to pick up her pace, her back arching a little as she leaned back on her palms with a pleasured growl, using more force to slam down on his erection.

Cyrus whimpered as she started slamming down on him. Seeing her body arch like that, and her breasts bounce...it was really hard to control himself. He was hanging on by a thread, the only thing that was keeping him from exploding inside of her was just his pride at this point, and he was afraid if he came he'd miss what she looked like when she did. "Unnh..Luce! That feels so good.." He told her, his bony fingers brushing along her stomach as he continued to play with her clit with his thumb.

"I know," Luce purred eagerly, hips shaking a little at his thumb as he kept her brutal pace. "Mm...keep touching my clit, you horny little dog!" she panted, head lolled back. Who knew she'd have a fun ride from a scrawny little brat?

Cyrus did as he was asked, though he couldn't hold on any longer. The smell of her was overwhelming..he could see her pussy juices glistening over his abdomen. Not to mention...each time she called him a dog or a puppy, his cock throbbed. He couldn't take it anymore. "I'm cumming!" He whimpered, hoping that she would too. He wanted her to feel good as well...

"Mmm..." Luce groaned, toes curling into the sheets as her body shook heavily, letting out a long, drawn out whimper as her cunt glistened hungrily, tightening around his spurting cock.

Cyrus was panting hard and he didn't even do any of the work. But that felt better than the first time. Mainly because of how she looked the entire time. "Mnn.." He moved his arms around her and hugged her tightly. He didn't want to let go...he was probably being clingy but he couldn't help it.

Luce chuckled breathlessly, hand running through her hair as he nuzzled against her breasts. "You're a needy little brat, huh?" he smirked. "Good thing I'm used to needy...you feel like I paid up my part of the deal?"

Cyrus had nearly forgotten that this had been an arrangement. "Yeah...definitely." He told her as he looked up at her. She was used to needy? Was her girlfriend needy, too? Right..her girlfriend. This was probably going to be a one time thing..or more than likely. "I hope it was good for you too..." It certainly looked like it was.

"Not bad," she smirked, hand running through his hair. "I've had much worse, especially at your age," she purred. "You need improvement, but nothing we can't fuck into you."

He couldn't help but lean into her hand. No matter what way she touched him, it felt really good to him. In different ways, but still. He was getting a crush on her, even though she was older and she had a girlfriend. But he couldn't' help it...he just wanted to satisfy her. "I'll get better the more I do it..if you're teaching me."

"Mm, if we have time," Luce smirked, yanking his head back to kiss him faintly. "You're going to be fine, kid...but first we need to put some meat on your bones."

Cyrus felt his cheeks burning when she kissed him. He could only nod dumbly at her next statement. "I...I can do that. I just need food." He chuckled nervously, too embarrassed to admit that he was too scared and poor to eat properly.

"In due time," she purred. "Now come on, let's get a shower. We got work to do tomorrow, got it?"

"Right.." Seeing a wet naked Luce? Ugh..he'd probably get hard again. Assuming they would shower together. Hold on..they had work to do? What would he be doing? "Luce..what exactly are we doing tomorrow?"

"Sightseeing," Luce purred. "Don't worry, you can stay here if you want. I just need to sniff around a few places..." She knew where Rayna was, but she had to scope out her options. Chances are they knew someone would be looking for her, she just had to take a gander and see.

"Oh...good." Cyrus was glad she wasn't going to drag him outside again. He liked it in doors...he felt safe there. Every time he was outside, he just felt unnerved. And the trip here was...nerve wrecking. But he got through it.

He slid out from underneath her, shivering a little as his half erect cock was set free. "Umm..do you want to shower first or..?"

"Yes?" she smirked, patting his ass. "C'mon, you smell like shit...and so do I." If Rayna was in the lair of that one eyed whore, she'd have to be careful...of course, careful wasn't really her style.

Back
Top Bottom