Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers 2.0 (Broom and I)

For what ever reason, Cyrus found that pet name to be arousing. After a few moments, he began to rock back and forth. Slowly..he was still getting used to this amazing feeling. "Mnn..Luce...you feel really good..and tight." Maybe if he spoke, he could fend off his orgasm that way. He didn't want to embarrass himself, and who knew when he could do this again.

"Yeah?" Luce laughed a little, but it was tinged with faint little moans of pleasure. She bucked back at that, her muscles tightening around his cock. "Mm, you're a cute little thing...you gonna try and make me feel good?"

"Yeah..I'm trying..." Cyrus breathlessly muttered as he started moving at a more even pace. It was slow, but he was bucking into her roughly. Her muscles were gripping him tightly...it felt amazing. "Is..this okay? Or should I go faster..?"

"Mm...don't worry about me, handsome..." she purred, rocking back. "Do what you're doing..." He wasn't bad, truth be told. He lacked experience, but he had enthusiasm, she could feel herself getting more than a little damp as his cock sunk in and out of her wet pussy, his cock glistening with her juices.

Did she really think he was handsome..? He wasn't sure why, but that made him feel good. Maybe more confident? Yeah, that was it. She actually seemed to like him even though she was doing this as payment for his service. Not to mention he could feel her wetness trailing from his cock down to his balls..so it was easier for him to slip inside of her. That made him pick up the pace. He grunted quietly as his fingers began to dig into the soft flesh of her hips. Ugh..he couldn't hold on much longer!

"Mm..." Luce purred, bucking back on his cock in satisfaction, her head rolling back. It wasn't Rayna...but it definitely wasn't bad...she squirmed her hips every time she came down, letting her pussy tighten around his shaft.

Cyrus started panting hotly as his thrusts became rougher. He couldn't hold onto it any longer and he wasn't sure if he wanted to. He suddenly wrapped his arms around her and held himself against her as he flooded her pussy with his seed, squeezing her against his chest. That felt good..really good. Every time he twitched inside of her it just sent more waves of pleasure through his body.

"Mnn..." Luce purred hungrily, biting her lip as a small little orgasm made her shudder and gasp, rocking her hips back into him. "Damn, kid...not bad..." she sighed contently, her pussy glistening with hunger.

"R..really?" He breathed as she nuzzled into her back. He didn't want to pull out. She just felt so good. He had to feel good about himself...he pleased her even if he didn't know what he was doing at first. So..maybe she was bisexual? She liked guys too as well as girls. At least that's what it seemed like.

"Mm, really," she purred. "Let's get more comfortable, alright?" she smirked. Who knew? A teenager could get her going when most men couldn't, guess she just liked men underneath her.

"Oh..okay." Cyrus hesitantly pulled himself out, his eyes moving to his cock and seeing it covered in their combined mess. It was enough to keep him half stiff. But he leaned back against the bed and looked at her. "I'm glad you were my first, Luce."

"That's a new one on me," Luce purred, turning around to immediately sink his lips on his cock with a hungry suck, her tongue slipping across the bottom as she bobbed her head up and down smoothly. Mm, this was getting her all kinds of hot, shame Rayna wasn't here...that'd make things better.

Cyrus sucked in a breath of air when he felt her mouth on his cock. Why was she..? Oh fuck, he didn't care. Her tongue felt so good..her mouth! Ugh, this was a whole other sensation and he loved it. His cock was already fully erect again even though he had just got done blowing his load in her. Weren't they finished already? "Hey..I'm hard again..." He whined.

"Mmhm, I see that..." Luce purred when she slid off his cleaned cock, tongue brushing over the tip. "Teenagers have stamina, don't they?" she smirked.

God her tongue was heaven against his cock. "..yes. But..I didn't think you'd want to do it again so soon." He told her as he reached out and ran his fingers through her soft hair. "Not that I am complaining." He quickly added.

"Mm, you're cute..." Luce purred, tongue brushing along her tip. "I think you could use some good experience..."

"Oh.." She was teasing him with that wonderful tongue of hers. It was making his hips start to buck again. His cock was already throbbing and begging for more. "Do you really think I'm..cute?" He didn't think any girl would be attracted to him..especially because of how skinny he was.

"Mm, I think you need a good meal or two in you," Luce purred. "but I've fucked much, much worse, kid...you'll do okay, once you start eating regular." she said, kissing the tip. "Mm, you are an eager boy..."

We'll...that wasn't an insult. Either way, the attention she was giving his cock was distracting him. "Luce, I want to be inside you again." He told her as he caressed her cheek. He wanted to fuck her until he couldn't get hard anymore.

"Mm, you're sweet," Luce smirked, giving his palm a playful little bite. "Fine, but only because you're cute. How do you want me, puppy dog?"

"Well...maybe you could be on top?" He fantasized about that a lot..just watching a girl please herself on his cock. Luce seemed like..she'd be into that. Just a little?

"Mm, maybe..." Luce purred, grinning. "That's what you want, huh? See a girl getting all hot and heavy because of you?"

A blush ran across his cheeks before he nodded. He knew better than to lie to her. "I know that sounds conceited but...I just really want to see how you look when you feel good."

"Better than most men," Luce smirked. "Who don't give a shit about the girl, alright then...pay close attention," she purred, shifting up on his hips. "Because I want to see improvement from our lessons, got it?"

He looked up at her when she adjusted herself. His cock twitched a little in anticipation as he nodded like a good litle dog. "Just tell me what to do..I'll do whatever you want..." As long as she kept making him feel good...he'd do anything for her.

Back
Top Bottom