Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers 2.0 (Broom and I)

He wasn't sure how to answer that exactly, at least not at first. Anything was a pretty free word and he could think of one thing he really, really wanted. "It's more of what I need..than what I want. I need a safe place to stay..can you help me with that?" He asked, though his cheeks were flushing a little and he could feel his half erection twitching a bit as he struggled not to think about what he could be passing up: A chance to finally be with a girl..

"Hm...maybe," Luce purred, shifting forward a little. "But I think you're lying a little, puppy dog...be honest. What's really going on in that cute little head of yours?"

He pulled back a little when she did move forward..she was still intimidating no matter how attractive she was. Judging by what he really wanted, and what she did to the guy who grabbed her breast...he didn't think telling her the truth was a good idea. "N..nothing! That's all I want..." He lied as his eyes shifted away.

"Mmhm," Luce said, tilting his chin back over with a smirk. "Don't lie to me, boy..." she said, her grin widening. "I eat boys who lie..."

Fuck, either way he was screwed. His face continued to grow bright red. "I..well of course I'm a guy so I would want you..." He admitted, hoping that she wouldn't kill him for that. Either way he was dead..might as well tell the truth.

"Uh huh," Luce said, head tilted. "Impress me, then we'll talk. I want everything about Rayna, got it? Everything." She needed every little inch of data she could find.

That wasn't a yes, but also it wasn't a no..there was a small glimmer of hope in the boy. And that hope turned into determination. "Alright. I'll be working on this for a while so if you want you can just go to sleep or something...or if you want food, I have a little in the other room. Nothing good."

"You just worry about yourself," Luce smirked, patting his cheek. "I'll be hunting soon enough," After all, it wasn't that someone killed those useless shitstains...it was a matter of pride. Someone had to be declawed. If they let someone get away with killing a bunch of wanna-be asshats, then that'd make them seem like they'd be okay with getting pushed around by a real big dog. Lucky for them, a big dog was sitting in her newfound dog pen right now.

Waiting.

When she patted his cheek, his eyes darted to her hand. Her skin was soft...it was enough to make his cock twitch. Sometimes he really hated being a teenager. "A..alright." He shuffled out of the room, his drone following silently so it could move the large sofa in the living room. A door was revealed, and he opened it and headed downstairs. He'd trust that she'd be okay for now. He had to focus on getting into Zenith's database so he could get information on this "Rayna".

Impressive, for sure. She smirked and reclined on the couch, drawing her machete to make sure it was sharpened. It wouldn't be long before a trio of cars would be heard, and Luce slid forward gracefully, flicking the lights off. The little puppy dog needed time to dig, so she had some time for fun...

Getting into Zenith's database wasn't too hard...but there were plenty of obstacles he had to get through. Tedious, but necessary if he didn't want to get detected. It wasn't long before he heard something going on upstairs, but he cleared his mind as he continued to work.

It was hard not to be worried though, though...really, really hard.

Luce didn't really recognize any of them when they came in, but they came loaded for bear. AK-12's and shotguns...all about fear, wasn't it? They were slightly more serious looking than the three shitstains that picked on the little puppy. A reputable gang in some territory, no doubt. Shame Luce was here to ruin that feeling.

"Cyrus!" Luce assumed the leader was as she rested against the corner, almost casually. "Fuck, turn the light on! CYRUS! Get your scrawny fucking ass out-" When one of his men turned the light on, all he saw was the wide grin of Luce before her machete hacked off his hand. He screamed, the lights went off.

"What the fuck!" He howled, his AK letting out a bright muzzle flash as Luce advanced with a gleeful laugh, she ducked low and let her mono-molecular blade slice through a shinbone in a spray of blood, dropping one who fired right up into the ceiling. She rose up, swinging her machete upward in a spray of red as the man staggered back with a gag of pain, hitting the floor as she picked up his AK. The lights came on again, and there was Luce with a smirk...and a ready trigger. She raked the AK across them, some of them went down and others scrambled for cover. She advanced as the gun clicked empty, shifting her grip to slam the rifle against the face of a still standing man and hurled it toward one of the men who had fled.

"Fucking bit-" The AK hit him solidly on the chest, jerking him back. He wasn't expecting her to be so fast, three long strides and she was in front of him. Pain ruptured through his stomach as he glanced down to see her machete down to the hilt.

"Poor little boy..." Luce cooed, twisting it and ripping it out as he collapsed, licking her face of any stray blood before spitting it out. Two people remained. Both of them didn't know what to do, bad for them. Luce ran forward, and one of them had the braincells to remember he had a shotgun and opened fire. She hit the floor in a slide, her grin wicked and hungry as she slammed her blade right into his groin and grabbed the dropped shotgun, catching it and pointing it to the other man to fire it one handed. It recoiled and the man went down in a spray of blood.

Satisfied, while the man who currently had his groin stabbed was white as a sheet, tears running down his face. Luce sat up, racking the forearm to feed a fresh round into it.

"Hunting here isn't what it used to be," she purred, then pulled the trigger. His head sprayed across the back of the wall and Luce yanked out her machete with a satisfied sigh. What a great stress release...

"Hey, kid," Luce called. "You can let me in now."

Once the first gunshot was fired, it took a lot for him to actually calm down enough to continue what he was working on. He zoned out, digging deeper and deeper into the system. Eventually he wasn't aware of anything that was happening at all. Hearing his name being called, he stopped what he was doing and then went up the stairs, opening the trap door. "I'm down here." He called out before going back down the stairs. He wasn't going to be able to focus if he saw a bunch of dead gang members..so there was no point in looking at the body count. He just sat back in his chair and started working again to crack the mediocre security around the subject files.

Luce moved down the steps, taking a glance around with a faint smirk of surprise. "Wow..." she purred, moving closer. A rig that would make Wizard jealous, no doubt...lots of computer screens relaying diagnostic information, security addresses...this kid was the real deal, wasn't he?

"Look at that...you've got more brains than I thought, little puppy."

"Well, people don't expect much of me to begin with." Cyrus mumbled as he remained focused on his work. It couldn't be helped, he was still pretty young. But he had always been good with stuff like this. He started with small businesses and had graduated to megacorps at the age of fourteen. He did it just for fun really, this was the first time he had a purpose. He didn't plan to let Luce down.

"So, you finding anything out?" she asked, arms resting on his chair to regard him. So focused, it was cute. She just wanted to pinch his cheeks.

...Ugh, Rayna had been rubbing off on her.

"Not yet...I won't go too far into it, but there's a few stages I have to go through before I gain access to their records. If I want to be safe, and not trip anything off..I have to go through these steps. But I'm getting close, I promise." He explained as he glanced at her for a moment. Why was she looking at him that way..?

Luce smirked at that, but said nothing on it. "So, I held up my end...you're doing your end...yet you still haven't told me what you really want, puppy dog."

Was that her pet name for him now? Ugh..he was blushing again. "I told you..I want you. But I need somewhere safe to be, especially now that you killed a bunch of people here. My place is probably trashed now."

"Messy, not trashed." Luce sniffed, almost as if she was insulted. "Collateral damage is a poor excuse for lack of self control, anyway...get your shit together, I know a decent place." She smirked. "Ever been to Southside?" Her stomping grounds, more or less...she still had to stay off the grid for this one, Wizard would understand.

"A few times," He told her before he finally started getting somewhere. "Nice..now I can search for Rayna." He muttered as he typed in the girls name. He wondered who she was and why Luce was interested in her. "Hmmm this is her, right?" He asked as a blonde haired, hazel eyed woman appeared on the screen. She was...beautiful in a strange, enchanting way.

"Yeah, that's her," Luce said, leaning forward with a frown as her eyes scanned over the data. Most of it was still being encrypted, date kidnapped...yadda yadda yadda, causalities, standing officer who conducted the arrest...

"No location," she frowned. "Tell me that's in the encrypted data, kid."

"I'm working on it..." That's what this was about? She needed to know where this woman was? She must have been in some trouble though, considering who had her. "..Is this your friend? If Zenith arrested her, she must be in a lot of trouble."

"Less questions, more answers," Luce muttered, tapping his screen. "Pronto, I need to know where she is, got it? You find that out, and I'm yours until I get her, understand?" She had done worse for far less, and Rayna was worth it. Rayna was worth anything she had to get her back.

Cyrus blinked slowly at her before his eyes moved back to the screen. The room was silent, the only sound was the clacking of his fingertips against the key board. "She's being held at their research facility located in the Commerce Plaza..that's strange." Or maybe not..if he remembered correctly that was where SMDF was located. Was this girl a mage?

Back
Top Bottom