Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Final Foe (MysteriousD & Sweetone)

MysteriousD

Star Fudge
It has been five years since the defeat of the Death Emperor Gravelord. Peace returned to the land his tyrancy was stopped. THe kingdom was evolving into a republic and there was plenty of good things to celeberate. However, the best was for the one of the team members of the party that stopped him.

Diego the Paladin.

He was not only a legendary hero, but he was now happily married. It was funny. Beside him was the witch whom was once a powerful enemy and now they were a happy husband and wife.

Zoey was sleeping beside her husband and was happy they were together finally and able to live their lives the way they wanted to.

Diego looked over at Zoey before he kissed her up. "Morning," he said to her with a smile. "How you doing?" he asked her. "Remember how we used to be on opposite sides?" he said with a chuckle before laying her on top. They were only in their underwear

She giggled and kissed him back and smiled "hey baby im good I woke up to a sexy man in my bed" she said and grinded him

Diego smiled back as he grinded back. "So, is mu sexy witch wife feeling frisky today?" he said as he stroked her hair. His brown eyes looked into her with love and the eyes matched his light olive skin and dark colored hair.

Diego smiled before he sat up and began to kiss her while his hands massaged her under her pajamas. He stroked her red hair while looking into her golden eyes. He kissed her before he rubbed his hard on against her through their clothing

"Shall we continue here in the bed or do you want me to take you in the shower?" Diego teased to her as he kissed her once more. He loved his beloved witch wife. They were a powerful team and he loved fucking her whenever they could.

"shower so we can get clean when we are done" she said and stripped as she walked to the bathroom leaving a line of clothes leading to the bathroom

Diego smirked before he followed his sexy wife into the shower and he removed his clothing as well. He snuck from behind and kissed her while squeeiNg her breasts and tuning his erect cock near her pussy

"I'm always hard for you, my sexy naughty witch," he told her before he lifted her up and began licking her pussy to pleasure her

He smiled as he continued to lick her pussy before holding her with one arm and using his free hand to play with her breasts[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom