Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teach Me a Lesson, 19 and never kissed. ((Nurse Maxine & Ma’ Thane))

NurseMaxine’s Post
Sally was an orphan who lived a sheltered life with her spinster Aunt. Outside a small Amish town in rural Indiana. Not being Amish herself she wasn't considered marriage material and so the local boys showed no interest, and though they helped her Aunt out of charity, Sally at the age of 19 was still completely naïve, and very shy. When her Aunt passes away, she loses the farm and must move to the city. Despite her upbringing and modest form of dress, the girl is a beautiful young woman, and bound to be noticed. Who will find her and bring her out of her shell.

Ma’ Thane’s Post
Tragic, and utterly heartbreaking to have a loved one passes away, in-which also brings Sally to a dyer predicament of losing her only livelihood and now destitute. Yet despite that, measures have be long prepared before her aunts passing. Well aware of her own life coming to an end, the last efforts of a loving aunt insured her niece she’ll continue to be looked from, when a visitor approached the firm. Darien More, a young adult in his early twenties was an old acquaintances of Sally’s aunt since his teen years. therefore being the only one she can turn to, Darien was ask to look after Sally and take good care of her, being the reason he came to the farm and knocked on the door for an answer. “Anyone home,” he called out loudly while giving the door another knock.”

Sally heard the knock from the side yard. She didn't bother going through the house, but instead, she walked silently through the grass in her bare feet, and pale blue sun dress. Being that the weather was hot and she seldom had visitors that far out in the country, she had taken to wearing the sundress alone, with not a stich underneath. The wind would blow up under it and keep her marvelously cool and the feel of the thin soft fabric on her nipples was wonderful.
Sally was a tiny thing at only 4 foot 8 inches. She weighed barely 80 pound and fully 10 of that was her full, but shapely breasts. They were firm but hung like two pears from her chest. They swayed as she walked, something her sundress did nothing to hide. It wasn't until she was standing right behind the young man that a board creaked on the porch and alerted him to her presence. Her breath hitched a bit as she ascended the porch, and got her first look and the broad back thick neck muscles as they semed to climb from the collar of his shirt. His waist was narrow, his chest a perfect V shape. He jumped like a cat at the sound and the shock of it caused her to step back to where she started to fall and reached out to him for support a shreik leaving her lips as she fell against him squashing her warm breasts aginst his stomach. He was huge! her head didnt even reach the middle of the man's chest. Her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath. "He...hello!" she managed looking up with wide eyes at the god in front of her .

For the moment, it seems as though no ones at home since no one came to answer him. Yet… Darien remain vigilant to his duties if he wishes to fulfill a dearly despaired friends request, “that’s strange, I was told she’d still be living here. She couldn’t have moved out this soon since the bank won’t seize this property in another mouth, so where could she be?” Still at the door a few more times Darien knocked and even looking through the window and found that the rooms are still with house furniture and other belongings. “Maybe… she’s still asleep and can’t hear me,” with that said Darien pound on the door. Till surprise and jump in reaction to Sally suspired him, when came out of nowhere in-which cause a little mishap in her falling before reached out to brace herself. Surprise yet then again delight to find this young beauty, the gentle giant look with widen eyes and gasp in reaction to her adorableness and adult charm. “She looks like a child in size, but… her bust tells otherwise,” he thought to himself. “G-good morning Miss, you must be Sally right? Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Darien More, I knew your aunt.”

"Nnice to mmeet you Ddarien" she stammered as she looked up into his eyes, he chin against his chest. As she had fallen against him she had hugged his body and he hands were now firmly planted on his ass gripping for all she was worth. As she reaised this, she blushed furiously and stuggled to stand upright. this rubbed her breasts along his stomach and pulled down fierce on the thin dress. the dress was simply made withe a button securing a strap over each shoulder. The added stress popped the left button and the entire left hand side of her dress fell away, exposing her entire breast. Though she made a valiant attempt to cover up, she could tell by his expression that he hadn't missed the event. " You knew my aunt?" she finally said when she had compoed herself. " please come in"' she said as she opened the door. She offered him coffee and sat across the table from him . "its such a relief.... I thought you were from the bank."

This feeling of one losing themselves came over Darien, with the way Sally cling to him press her bust to his midsection while the chin pressed the lower part of the chest. It felt so nice even the warmth of her body when she came to hug. And gasping lightly while cocking his head up some, Darien found her definitely grasping his rear, “my… she’s… really friendly, no… she must not be doing this on purpose” he thought to himself and tried not to make any sudden moves but difficult when he felt her bust brushing the chest. Furthermore by accident exposing her breast, likely Darien’s face came flush in crimson red. Thought he looked away but had a good like in the instance. “Yes, I use to work on her firm over the summer in my youth,” he asked before following inside when invited. Kindly took up Sally’s hospitality he thanked her for the coffee and took a sip before further explaining himself. “I’m sorry to inform you… the bank will take the firm in about mouth. I worked as your aunts financial adviser to help save her firm, but there was nothing I could do. In the end her last wish was for me to take care of you, that’s why I‘m here.”

Sally wilted like a flower in the hot sun, and tear leaked from the corners of her eyes. soon her chest was heaving and her breasts swayed with every sob. She hadn't imagined that her aunt would have put her first above all else. She had hoped that she could keep the farm, but knowing it would soon be gone was at least closure. She was a simple country girl with no education. She knew nothing else , and had noone except this stranger. Her reaction now was instinctive. Just as she had with her aunt, she ran to him and buried her head in his lap nealing between his thigh which she had pushed her way between. She rubbed her tear stained face against his crotch and balled. She knew no ther source of comfort and she needed that above l else at this moment. She didnt realize that she had let go of her dress and her dress had fallen away and her bare breast was now rubbing his thigh below his shorts.

Though it came as bad news needing to be said, but Darien soon regretted uttering such word when it lead Sally to tears. In this situation he could only offer little comfort through a gentle hand caressing her head and following down the back as Sally rest her face into his lap. But with her face nuzzling against the crotch, again Darien found himself at another awkward moment, “stay down, stay down, stay down, stay down!!!” He thought to himself repeatedly to hold back his arousal from forming. But it did him no good at all. Somehow he could feel it, her bare breast rubbing him. At that Sally would feel something hard brushing her cheek, “damn it… this girl is too much,” he scream in thought, “I just have to clam down.” Darien fuscous on the sound of her crying and smelled the scent of her tear as it was said for male to lose arousal at the sight and smell Darien manage to bring his manhood to limp, “Sally… it’s going to be alright. Somehow… I’ll try to help keep this firm from being taken away, so stop crying,” he whisper and pat her head while helping to dress and cover her back up at the pull of the dress that came loss. “I’m here for you now so don’t worry about a thing. I promise your aunt I’d take good care of you and that is what I’ll do.”

As she buried her head in his lap she had felt him beome aroused , though she did not undesand what was happening. "Did I hurt you?" she asked ooking very very worried . " You were all swollen for a few minutes, I never want to hurt you! Can I rub it and make it better? that is what my aunt would do. Sometimes she would kiss it too." the look on her face was like that of an innocent child. She honestly wanted to help, and had no idea what she was asking having never seen a man's body. She started to gently rub him before he could answer. "Tell me if it helps " she said innocently.

'

It was starting to come to Darien’s understanding that Sally is a young woman who’s worlds view never extended past this farm, according to her manner. “No, you’ve haven’t hurt me I assure you,” he said while patting her head some more. Carrying on with her words, so happen again Sally got a rise out of him and more so when gently rub his member. “Y-you don’t know much about boy’s… d-do you?” No good, she was making him hard, “she so innocent, if it were any other man surely she’d be taken advantage of.” Stopping her Darien took hold of her hand gentle and set them aside, “it’s alright, you can leave it alone and it should go down on its own. There are things your aunt neglected to teach but don’t worry… I’ll be teaching you about the outside world. One of those things is you never touch a guys… manhood unless he’s your boyfriend. Second… you really need to change that dress since it keeps slipping down.” That said with a blush as her breast are still showing.

"But you shouldnt have to wait" she protested. "what did I do wrong?!" tears were starting to form again.. " please! I want to make it better." She looked up at him with pleading puppydog eyes. She unbuttoned the dress and took it off. "Im sorry if it bothers you! really! I didnt mean it to bother you. now standing naked before him she resumrd her gentle but innocent rubbing, smiling at him sweetly. She seemed satisfied as she saw his eyes close. For her it was simple.
if something hurt you rubbed it or kissed it until it was better. She also remembered that when her uncle was alive, his aunt lived to make him happy. that was just life.

As he remain planted on the couch while feeling perplexed, Darien couldn’t found how and why his reason word lacking to reach Sally for her to understand, but instead insisting upon helping him the way she believes how. This was quickly getting out of hand to see her still in tear and look with needing eyes, in-which Darien easily fell powerless under the puppy dog stare. “Sally I know you want to help but do it this way… w-w-what are you doing!?” Shocked to see her strip down naked, it brought a hanging jaw and a much harden member at the sight of her cute little voluptuous luring body. He couldn’t even stand to stop her as it was now uncomfortable wear pants, since his manhood wanted to come out. He could only gasp as she went back to caressing him, feeling so good with cute naked girl giving him a hand job. “She so pure,” Darien then understood her a little more, now knowing she the kind of person who more then willing and loves to please others even beyond her means. “Sally please listen to me, it’s only going to get bigger if you keep rubbing it like that, so its better to leave it alone and let it go down by itself. Otherwise it’ll get too big you’ll have to do more then just rub to get it to go down.”

She looked up at him, more than a bit puzzled. "does it hurt? " she asked. "I don't mind doing more tell me what I need to do. It doesn't matter. Please let me help." All through this she had not stopped gently rubbing him and now that his erection was completely obvious, she was concentrating her efforts there. "would it help if I used ointment? My aunt used to use ointment some times if it was a bad hurt. She got up and walked to the cupboard. As she walked her hips jiggled and her soft breasts swayed gently. She got on a chair and looked deep in the cupboard, her soft ass facing him and her pouty pussy peeking out between her thighs from behind. She had a lovely ass, though she had no idea it mattered. She climbed down off the chair and bounced back across the room to him a small jar of ointment in her hand. "Now let me see where it hurts" . Without evena thought she began opening his pants. When she had released his long cock, it popped out at her like a jack in the box. She jumped back in surprise and then giggled in a very girly voice. "Oooooh! its big!" Taking some ointment on her hands she began to rub it in. She was sure what she was doing was the right thing and though she heard his protests, she continued. "Nonesence! this is good for you!" she said, just as her aunt had told her many many times.

Never in his life would Darin thought he’d find himself in this kind of tight spot, so feeling in over his head, he doesn’t know what else to do in this situation since Sally wouldn’t heed his words. “N-no… it actually feels so good,” he gasped out and surprised with himself to allow such words escape his lips, furthermore moan blissfully. Darin now basking in this pleasure panting lightly, he didn’t hear a word from Sally when she asked him; “would it help if I used ointment.” He didn’t even see her going her way to get the ointment, instead his head tilted back resting ageist on back pillows to the coach, eyes shut while panting hard. Till looking over he saw her on the chair with that lovely ass of hers sticking out as her luscious pussy lips look good enough to eat like a sweet peach. His eyes then on remain at a lustful leer to gazing upon even little naughty part, as she came bounced back given her breast a nice looking jiggle. It became a guilty pleasure feeling bad about taking advantage of her good will, but then again loved how Sally is making his body feel, so he didn’t stop her when she let out his cock. The ointment applied was leaving a warm tingling sensation which add to the pleasure with the rubbing. Another surprised for Sally spewing of pre-cum after Darien’s cock throbbed viciously with the hips bucking lightly. This was embarrassing but bound to happened, “she don’t understand the male body, so… maybe I have to show her,” with that said in thought Darien brought Sally to sit on his lap, having her pussy lips sitting on his long harden length. “I have no other way to tell, so I’ll have to show you,” talking a hold gentle hold of her cute ass Darien help Sally to thrust back and forth, rubbing her slit along his member, show her how good it feel.

Sally was first surprised then delighted, then giddy, and finally overwhelmed with a feeling she had never experienced. Her whole body tingled and she was quickly slipping into ecstasy. She had never felt any thing like it. All she knew was she wanted more. More of this man who had quickly become a god in her eyes. Everything he did mystified her, gave her joy, opened up new horizons. Suddenly what ever had been lost was unimportant. There was only him. What she was felling only confirmed that for her. If it was good, it came from him. She was his, and nothing could tear her away. She cooed and moaned and her hips began to rock in a motion set in place when she was created, primal and beautiful.

This girl is far intoxicating with her inadvertent seduction. So Darien gave up and gave in to enjoy this feeling. Moving on her own he still cling to Sally’s ass, squeezing a little harder as Darien pants formed to deep moan. The same as Sally, Darien too wanted more. His hip bucked and moved with her to rub off on each other more. Her wet pussy warming his dick made it twitch and throb happily and in delight of this, while his big strong arms wrapped around Sally press their bodies together. “This girl… did she mean for this to happen,” he asked himself but didn’t really care, “Sally,” he whisper before slow locking lips to kiss her passionately with a driving tongue playing with her own. This added the pleasure as he made another pre-cum a little on her thigh before the true climax.

She had no idea what was happening or what it meant, much less the long term effects like pregnancy. All she knew was he was happy. Her hero was pleased. What he thought of her was all she cared about. She let her body go , let it follow his lead. the further she followed him the more she liked it. This was all a dream. a marvelous wonderful dream.

Strange how the two have taken a great towards one another shortly after meeting for the first time. Darien didn’t really care anymore to uphold his own morals when he first fear to take advantage of her pure innocents. It all went out the door when he gave in, “I can’t resist her charms.” Longing for her as this kinky foreplay of only rubbing his member to her outer folds became not enough, Darien took Sally off his lap to place her laying down on the couch, so he could slowly strip out of his clothes afterwards, baring his muscular form. Straddling himself over her Darien smile to Sally before another kiss came to her lips and down the neck, come further down to cup and suckle her tit, rolling the tongue on the nipple, “Sally, if I may be bold… I fallen for you.”

"Fallen for me? " she asked with a puzzled look. "I didnt see you fall." Are you saying you like me?" I like you too. I've never felt lik this before, but its wonderful. I dont think I will need clothes until winter!" She reached out and pulled him down between her thighs. She wanted a kiss but had no idea what would be comming with it. "will you let me kiss you again? " she asked him as she pulled him on top of her. She grinned at the feeling of his chest against her breast, and then .... oh my god... his cock head against her soaking opening

Darien felt quite foolish to have forgotten Sally’s sheltered life, where some metaphoric words are unfamiliar to her. “Yes… I’m say I like you, very much,” with those word he heeded her request, asking if he’ll let her kiss his lips so Darien went ahead and did just that. Kiss her passionately deep and hard on the lips to express how profound his feeling for her goes. “Are you really stay naked? Then again I was wondering why you took off your clothes in the first place.” Still the kiss remain as their bodies rub as it was pressed firmly. Even Darien can feel how wet she is, in addition need to stick his hot rod inside her willing slit became a great need, “Sally do you… want to have sex with me? I have to warn you… it… it’ll hurt a little at first before it feels really good.”

Her head was spinning with excitement as she through herself fully into the kiss. Her arms wrapped around his neck and hugged him close, flattening her breasts between them. Finally, when breath was esential she parted the kiss and grinned up at him. When He asked why she had taken off her dress she looked puzzled. "you told me that my dress bothered you so I took it off. Was that ok? Can't I stay this way? It feels good and I want to make you happy. I don't know what having sex is all about, I don't know. If it will make you happy I wan't to. Everything else you have done has been wonderful! Her face was beaming and joyful, so different than before. He eyes were reflecting the peace she had just beengiven, and the releif to have someone direct her life again as her aunt had. Besides, this was all so new and wonderful.

The kiss itself left Darien with a warm tingling sensation not only on his lips, but also throughout the entire body. It only deepened as Sally brought her arm around his neck while pulled him down more. His chest all in sweat press her bust in a pleasurable mix of body heat warming one another. And afterwords the kiss parted for breathing room, as well with Sally wanting to answer her new lover and Darien listen. ”No... I didn't mean it that way, really I like your dress but it kept slipping off so I thought you'd be embarrassed seeing you naked, so I wanted you to change it. But if you like being naked I don't mind. It's would make me happy, but even more happy if you dressed in a special kind of clothing but that conversion is for another time.” Listening further to her words Darien sigh a little when he found she doesn't know much about sex, “you don't know? Haven't seen how the animals on the firm interact when a male like a female?” He then thought it would be best to not go any further then this, until Sally know more, so reacting a side Darien pulled up his laptop he brought with and set on the coffee table. Turning on a an adult video played where two couples started off on the same things Darien and Sally just did. Kissing and touching till thing going a little more kinky, “Just watch and found along with what this girl is doing.”

Sally's eyes grew wide when she saw the man's cock dissapear inside the girl. "How does it all fit? " she asked and bent over parting her thighs wide, then looking at his member. Its so big and I'm so little!" Her eyes went back to the screen in wrapped attention. The girls was crying out but didn't seem to be in pain. Everything was wet and slippery. It looked like a lot of fun. "That's what we are going to do?? she asked. a big smile on her face as she layed back and spread her thighs as wide as she could.

Darien looked to Sally and found her reaction priceless. How cute and adorable her expression looked at first glance at sex watching porn. “Yes its big but if you look carefully her womanhood adjust to his size. You maybe small but you can too adjust to my size.” He can see she was want to try it as Sally bent herself over and opened her legs up, “yes this is what we're going to do, but... it will hurt a little and after that it's going to feel really good I promise,” with those word he kissed her lips once more before before Darien came between her tights, brushing his member to feel for the hole and teased the clit a little. Slow he brought in the head but made sure it didn't hurt too much, “are you okay,” he asked out of concern before going further in.

She bit her lip and a tear rolled from the corner of her eye, but she nodded nervously, " Yes" . She watched in wonder as he slowly slipped inside Inch after inch disappeared, and just as he had said she stretched. " I feel... so full." But being obedient, she wrapped her legs around his back, just like the girl in the video. She was panting, but it wasn't out of pain. She pulled with her strong thighs and forced him to bury himself to the hilt and cried out in surprise. "OOOOOH soooo full! so full!" But then as if she could do nothing else she began to buck on him harder and faster with each of his thrusts. Her worried face slowly became a smile. She could see him responding, wanting her. It was everything she wanted.

For the most part Darien did worry since Sally is after all tiny in comparison to his big from, and it would brake his heart to leave a bad lasting impression on her to grow to dislike him. So at best he took it slow inch by inch till the head touch her womb after braking the hymen. Not one more or an sudden moves were made for Sally's benefit to adjust herself to his size, “no... don't do that,” he said as she drew him further with the legs around him and pulled Darin forth. But a little too late as he was sucked in deeper, “Ahhhh...” he moan out feel how tight her walls are, “Ohhh Sally... are you alright,” again out of concern her asked and kissed her lips, after she said; so full mixed with a moan. And joining her moan he'd loud gasp as his hips began to thrust her and moved with Sally's motion, pumping her tight wet inner loving the feeling, “mmmm.... Sally... your sooooo tight, Ohhhh I love this, I love doing this with you!”

Back
Top Bottom