Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

incest rape (sisters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm looking to do a roleplay where my character has two older sisters who have always found her attractive. They find her so irresistible that they come up with a plan to rape her together. Their parents leave to go overseas for a couple of months and the older girls are left to look after their sister. They see this as the perfect opportunity to rape her, not just once, but multiple times over a course of days and even weeks. The person I'm roleplaying with would have to play the part of both sisters. Anyone interested please let me know.

naughtyannabelle said:
Hey, I'm looking to do a roleplay where my character has two older sisters who have always found her attractive. They find her so irresistible that they come up with a plan to rape her together. Their parents leave to go overseas for a couple of months and the older girls are left to look after their sister. They see this as the perfect opportunity to rape her, not just once, but multiple times over a course of days and even weeks. The person I'm roleplaying with would have to play the part of both sisters. Anyone interested please let me know.

OK, PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom