Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Royal Alchemist X Princess (Anthro Rat x hybrid(rat/human) LONG TERM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamette

Queen of Obscure Pairings
Their a originally my OCs for film called Tale of Despereaux. Their names are ' Sir' Ratty & Thistle. I've deiced to take their original storyline, and make an original RP-SL. (storyline/character refs found blow)

RATTY PROFILE

THISTLE PROFILE

--------------

PARTNER REQUIREMENTS

* You kind find QueenObscure's kink - list, in her signature below*

+ Seeking Older Males expedience roleplayers. I want one on one, ' Hard Core Roleplayers', action. Ones that always need their daily fix, just like I. Who loves to escape reality, by entering their own words. Or ones wishing to add to already established already worlds, known as fandom.

+ Seeing as I do ' One on One ' roleplays It goes without saying, that we both will have to play multiple characters.

+ I can RP by PM & Skype (preferably Skype <3)

+ I only do long terms. I'm in this for the long run, while seeking long lasting friendships. And who knows, I know this may not be a dating site but things could/can happen down the road. You knows, right?

+ No one liners. A love detailed paragraphs. And if you're on roll, all the better. I absolutely love it, when my partner ends up writing a “novel” gives me more to work with. I'm not a Grammar Nazi. I merely require your writing to be readable. Clear and understandable.

------------------

STORY SUMMARY

I have more highlights, then a real story.

It was Ratty who help his Lord King, get their now human queen. (making her rat size)

Little did Ratty know, that 18 years later would be madly in love with this Princess and only truest of true friend. He as taught her so much, watch her gown, and he knows her fears, her joys, He knows her better then any of suitors. Pfff, noting but mere boys, she needs man.

Over the years both Princess and Alchemist try hiding their true feelings. Scared they could in-danger the other, if their love for one another ever got out. Yet they still keep returning to one another, with silly dumb excuses. If they keep this up, they will end up craving into their desires, its just a matter of time. Still they play the denial game, trying hide their feelings for one another.

This Old Rat hungers for his special beloved young princess, she is missing part of him he didn't know he missed.....

------------------------

RATTY & THISTLE IMAGE REFS
*Note - Ratty as a semi blind eye/with a scar over that eye. And many bandages all about his tail, fingers, wrists.​
r_a_z_z_l_e__by_obscurepairing-d7bb488.png

razzle_2015_by_obscurepairing-d8de82u.png

razzle_commission_by_scelestanix-d8e57el.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom