Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinded by the neverending lights (tatcon x ds)

People were amusing, especially when you were no longer counted as part of their number. From an outsider's perspective you could really get a good glimpse of some places where mankind had become endlessly decadent, and surrounded in their own arrogance.
Tatcon loved it.
That was why he could always be found in a place like this, a party where the music was well over the threshold of human hearing, where twisting, sweating bodies melded and collided among the burning lights and smoke of the favourite disk jockey. He smirked as she passed close by a pair of women, both of the lost in their own drug induced reverie, which caused them to try and seduce him with moves of a sensual nature, but at the moment, he wasn't interested in these two. No, for the moment he would take his frame over to a chair, where he would put himself down comfortably, and watch.
Drawing a cigarette from an inner pocket of his coat, he would light it amid the blaring strobe lights, light blue eyes taking in the atmosphere that these people were creating, the drugs, the sex, the music, the dancing...you could almost taste it. And that was why Tatcon grinned, a satisfied, amused grin across his pierced lip.

213.jpg

Pixie knew more then anyone else here she would probably get drunk end up getting fucked and raped. The next day everyone would be laughing and making fun of her. Shaking her head she opened the door and looked in seeing how it smelled like sex and drugs. Biting her lip she was wearing a light blue corset top with a black skirt and matching light blue panties to the corset. This was the first time of her being at a party and she already had an uneasy feel about it. Walking by the two girls she glared as they tried to tell her something but they stopped after seeing her glare. Maybe it was her being hot and sexy in what she was in. The skirt she wore was only about 3 inches so it was much more like a mini skirt like the playgirl wear. Shrugging it off she went past Tatcon and she shivered slightly as the back door opened. Getting a drink out of the fridge she smirked and opened it then started to drink a little bit not knowing exactly what to do or hot to introduce herself to guys. Going back into the party room she looked at one guy on the dance floor and smirked. Setting the drink down she went over and asked if he wanted to dance with her and he accepted which in turn had them dancing millimeters from each other. Their bodies touched and brushed lightly every now and then but Pixie was more of a tease then anything else.

She stood out in a crowd, of this he had become quite certain from the moment she passed in front of him. She might have noticed a pair of piercing blue eyes follow her as she passed in front of a seated individual, smoke slowly pouring from between his lips as if the world was moving in slow motion. Maybe she would feel his gaze as he watched her proceed onto the dance floor, and work on teasing a poor little boy who thought he might have a chance with a pretty little lady. Tatcon didn't get the impression that the young man would stand much of a hope, probably less so if she noticed himself, but that may just be sheer arrogance talking.
Smirk pulling a little more over lips, he brought his cigarette to his lips once more, and just watched. She was very much an embodiment of what he was observing in motion at this party, and maybe, just maybe, he'd have to take a chance and indulge.

Pixie had seen him look at her as she went to get a drink and she felt his eyes on her after she went to dance. She didn't land her eyes on him yet since she wanted to play hard to get. Teasing the guy some more she smirked as she knew he would be hard and would probably have to beg like a little bitch to get a fuck. Looking at the guy she took a glance over him then to his eyes then looked back to the guy she was dancing with. Her body got even more teasing like getting close to his body and actually grinding. She could feel him start to get hard and she smirked even more wanting to make him even harder and then leave him there to try and get a fuck or go home and take care of it himself. Closing her eyes she got lost in the music and her body started to grind and move like the music and anyone in the room would be able to see. When she got lost in the music she could really move and be a slut.​

Tatcon had to laugh a bit to himself when he knew the girl had seen his gaze, and decided to torture the poor little boy she had picked as her first victim. She had made it almost too easy.
The creaking of his jacket was lost in the din of the surroundings as he slowly got to his feet, and disappeared into the crowd before him. It would only be a few moments before he would appear again, standing in front of the girl with the closed eyes, lights hiding him mostly as a shadow, though his grin was almost palatable. With her eyes still closed he extended a tattooed finger towards her, tip running along her lips slowly, before moving to her jawline slowly, seductively.
The boy behind her was not impressed, bringing up his own hand to try and slap Tat's away.
"Fuck off dude, she came to me first."
"It's because you're weak little one, you couldn't dream of handling a fiery little creature such as this." He replied, and with that he gave a casual push to the boy's shoulder, which sent his disappearing into the wave of bodies behind. Pushing hand now shifted quickly, and landed on her behind, taking a hold and pulling her up against him.
"Care to dance?" He asked politely, though the fire in his eyes and mischeviousness in his grin might belittle the kind nature of his words.

She had a sense he was there but she kept dancing. Her eyes opened as she felt his finger brush her lip and go down her jawline and she whimpered lowly. Feeling the guy push the boy away she looked at him and tensed up a bit as he pulled her against him. She had a feeling to back out but she decided to go through with it just cause it would be fun and would probably forget about him. That always happened people would go back to their normal lives after a party ended and totally forget about anything or anyone they did at a part. Nodding slightly she smiled "Sure let's dance". Moving her body against his she looked at him then away really not knowing how to react to a guy coming onto her or to her like this. She was always the one that moved onto guys but never them onto her. She bit her lip again and then looked at him "So what's your name?? Also what are you doing at the party??".

"The name is Tory, and I'm just here because I find other people so amusing in settings like this." He replied, moving his hand from her behind upwards to sit on her lower back, a more advantageous position, which might be more comfortable for her, given his relative newness to her awareness. Looking into her eyes he couldn't help but love the way she bit her lip in minor nervousness.
"And what about you little girl, what's your name, and what are you doing here?" He asked, but it was in a quiet voice, as he had brought his head to sit next to hers so he could whisper this quietly in her ear. Now, most of the time Tatcon was no guilty of irrational behaviour, so it was with some amusement even to himself that after he had whispered to her, he had decided to nibble lightly on her earlobe, since he was so close already.

She nodded lightly and smiled some "Well that's a good reason but it seems you aren't enjoying yourself or your just here for the fun either way I'm happy to help out". Feeling his hand move to sit on her lower back she wondered what he had in plan for them. She knew by the look in his eyes that he was loving the way she was reacting but in truth she was scared. No one had ever come onto her like this or even gotten this close or comfortable to her in such a short amount of time. Feeling his head by hers she whimpered some "My names Pixie and I'm just here to have some fun..Play around with guys get them hard and leave them to deal with it themselves". Shivering a little as he started to nibble on her earlobe she knew now he was after more then just a dance "It isn't so bad to leave a man to deal with his serious hard on..It's evil but fun". Moving a little closer she tilted her head to the side and bit her lip wondering if he needed more access to her neck or ear.

"Mischevious, devious and malicious, not normally traits I find negative, but I can see that you are not in your predicted element now." He said quietly, voice coming from his throat like black satin past his lips, "...I can smell the fear coming off your skin, and the way you tilt your head...hmm, no, you didn't predict to run into a creature that would take command of your situation and yet you're torn on what it really makes you feel." he continued, lightly brushing his lips past her neck before putting a small bit of distance between them, just enough so he could spin her around and press her back (and backside) against him, one hand gripping onto her hip firmly, the other pressing against her stomach to keep her against him. Lips returned to her ear once she was re-situated, and he continued, "Tell me, my little pixie pet, what are you going to do now, now that you've found yourself in the hands of a predator who has eliminated your predetermined plan?" He asked, before bringing lips to her neck properly, placing light, teasing kisses upon her skin.

"Yeah I do it every time and it gets funner every time. This time though it is getting boring for some odd reason". Sensing something dark she bit her lip as she heard him say he could smell her fear "I'm not scared I ..I..I..I am never scared so why would I be now??". Whimpering as he brushed his lips against her neck she looked at him then to the side wondering really how he knew her already so well when she didn't even know him. Everything was going so fast yet when he spun her around it was slow and calm and then she was in his grasp again. Feeling one hand on her hip and another on her stomach and him starting talking again she shook her head trying to think of how to get out of this situation "I..I..I..I never thought...thought that it would happen this way". Whimpering lowly she bit her lip holding in gasps as he kissed her neck teasingly. Her hands instinctively went to grip onto the side of his pants along his thighs and she bit her lip "I..I..I". She looked to the side not knowing what was happening or what this guy was planning to do to her "What do you want from me??".

"Of course you didn't think it would happen this way little one, you never planned on it." He answered quietly, only pausing his kisses to say that line before he gave her soft neck a gentle bite. "What do I want from you? First, I want you to relax, because at the end of the night, you'll still be alive and healthy." He started, fingers on her hip spreading a bit so pinky and ring finger would be brushing along her covered upper thigh, "and I want you to dance. Play your little game with me, and we can see how things look after that." He concluded, pushing lightly against her hip so her behind pressed into his crotch, just to tease, and or bug her.

"I'm not a little girl so don't call me little one..make sure you know me before actually call me little". She growled lowly and then flinched as he gently bit her neck "I'm trying to and at the end of the night?? Who says I'm going home with you or your getting anything from me??". Feeling his fingers spread out and one brush along her upper thigh she jerked some since she was sensitive. "Trust me you don't want me to play my games with you..I pick out who I want to leave a major hard on with no one else does". Growling lowly as he pushing against her she pushed back and moved her hips making her as go in a circle against his crotch "Fine you think your so high and mighty and want to play my game..Let's see who actually wins this and let's make it even better". She brought her hands up his sides and then around his neck her looking up at him "The one who wins meaning they just make a move that is sexual..gets to keep the other for their pleasure for a week..". She smirked lightly and got a dark look in her eyes "Deal?? Or no deal??".

"Compared to me, you are always a little girl, and I know more about you than you can imagine." He answered still so emotionally calm and quiet, but it was obvious that he was more than willing to play her game, and despite her best efforts, he had quite of a few years of experience in which he could beat her. "Deal my little plaything." He answered gently as the hand that was on her stomach shifted to her unoccupied hip, while his teeth took hold of the skin of her neck, and he started to suck on it gently as his hips pushed against hers in reply.

"I implore you girl, do your best."

"I'm not little and I don't even think you are telling the truth much less no one knows about me". She growled lowly as he was willing and she knew she would probably lose. Yeah he was good real good and she started to doubt that she could win "Fine deal let's see who actually wins". Feeling his hands shift she gripped onto the back of his neck her nail digging lightly into his neck. Feeling his teeth take hold of her skin she jerked as she started to feel him suck. In her mind she was cursing at herself she got in out of her head.

"Heh you do your best cause I promise you I am better then anyone is this room" she now knew she had gotten in over her head and even got over confident.

He would give a small shiver to her nails on the back of his neck, which made his issue a small chuckle in reply to her strong words and attempt at presenting an impervious target. He could sense that she knew it was going to backfire, but there was no reason to not teach her a lesson on being so arrogant among unfamiliar crowds.
In reply to the nails in his neck his fingers dug into her hips firmly, causing her skirt to ride up just a little bit, a small trick he had planned as he slowly released her neck from his bite and instead kissed along her arms for as much as he could reach at the moment.

"I have no doubt you're the best, but can you best me?" He would whisper into her ear a moment before placing a soft peck on her jawline.

She was doing bad she was doing very bad at trying to impress him with her arrogant replies and trying to show that she was a challenge. Somehow she felt like it was going to backfire on her no she knew it was going to backfire on her and he would teach her a lesson which would either really embarrass her or really piss her off. Feeling his nails dig into her hips she winced and whimpered lowly as her skirt rose up more. Now she knew he was trying to play games with her and she also knew now she was really going to lose. Feeling him kiss down her arms she trembled some but it was starting to turn her on and he would smell her arousal.

"I..I..I..I..I don't know if I can beat you but I can try this contest is already know..we already know you are going to win". She pulled away from his kiss and growled lowly "Don't try to play nice and bastard like at the same damn time"/

"Why not? It's part of my charm." He would say, replying to her final statement in a victorious kind of way, though he didn't make a scene of it, in fact, he just slowly turned her around so she was now facing him again, and looked into her eyes. "Arrogance is a sign of weakness little miss, it shows that you believe yourself to be invincible when really you armour is akin to paper mache. But now you made an agreement you have to honour, so give me a second while I think of what I want to do with you." He said with a mischevious grin upon his pierced lip, visible even in the bounding lights that were moving everywhere. He would ponder for a short moment, allowing her some time to absorb what he had just said.

"It doesn't help at all so give it up". She didn't like he reacted and she knew she wasn't going to from now on either. Looking at him as he turned her around she growled lowly as he seemed to make fun of her "You don't now a damn thing about me so stop thinking you do". Growling lowly as he remembered her of the agreement they had and now she was regretting making it. The seconds that went by was starting to get her antsy and she started to turn around to go walk off and get a drink and to run if she could.​

Her leaving was not going to be an option, and when she went to leave, his hands moved at a rapid pace to grab her wrists, and pull her back so she was once again, right against him. "You're in the very precarious position of setting yourself up for a dangerous fall little girl, so either you smarten up, and listen to what I have to say, or I will make this week the worst experience of your entire existence." He said, quickly, firmly, and if she was looking into his eyes, she would be able to see that he was most certainly not kidding.

Slowly though, his face softened, and the grin returned to his lips. "Or conversely.." he started, releasing her wrists so his hands could reach around to her behind, sliding under the fabric of her skirt to grab the flesh directly and firmly, "..you can pay attention, learn many things, and have more fun then you ever have before. Ultimately the choice is yours, but I do suggest the second one." He added, and there was that mischevious fire in his eyes again.

Back
Top Bottom