Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lonely Guy seeks Lonely Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Screen Fiend

Super-Earth
Hello there! Thanks for visiting my thread and taking the time to see what I'm about. First and foremost, I'm an adult male with a day job with regular hours and a sparse social life. To put it simply, I have a lot of free time on my hands to devote to creative hobbies such as literary role playing. You might call me a serious amateur. I would like to make RP a lifestyle more so than a simple hobby, though it seems there is a distinct lack of suitable partners who are available as often as I am. I have never gotten many replies in my old threads, nor do I expect many from this one.

What I'm looking for in a partner is someone who is highly literate, probably well educated, with few real world commitments, lots of spare time to devote to a role playing lifestyle, and is most assuredly a female. No, I'm not looking for a relationship, I'm looking for a partnership based on equality and creativity. I need someone who can match my enthusiasm and devotion to what is normally a means of passing time for others.

I'm almost afraid that the sort of person I seek does not exist. All attempts at finding suitable partners have fallen flat for me. So many RPers are flighty and particular, others don't really understand how "good writing" works, still others have a habit of falling off the face of the earth without warning. Above all else, I seek a person who is reliable. This would be a person who, like me, finds themselves waiting desperately for the next reply in their favorite RP. A person who doesn't have much else going on in their lives.

Aa for the content of the stories I like to write, well, just consider it somewhere between vanilla and fetish. I have my kinks, many of which include unrealistic sexual elements. My stories exist in the realm of the fantastic for sure, but they're firmly rooted in reality in other aspects. Its difficult to explain in just one paragraph. If you meet the requirements listed above, I would certainly be willing to discuss this with you further.

I will say this: I have no interest in playing monsters, anything to do with tentacles, nor will I participate in non-con or rape scenarios. Bathroom stuff ist verboten. Same thing goes for humiliation or degradation.

Please, no messages on this thread, send me a PM instead! Here's to a new year and new possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom