Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[MxM] Looking for a Romantic RP with a Trap? Look No Further!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerxes

Moon
Hey there! You may not know me, but I certainly don't know you! My name's Xerxes (Not really but you can call me that), and I'm brand spanking new here! As you might have guessed from the title, I have one very specific craving, and that means that I'm here looking to start one and only one RP, with one and only one partner. Think that you would like to be that partner? Then read on!

Alright, so here's the deal: I've been RP'ing for, like... two plus years now, but all on pretty 'typical' RP sites. So I have a lot of experience with more plot/character-driven RP's, and that's sort of what I'm looking for here. Something that's not just a setup for smut, but an actual story with characters we care about. Of course, I obviously wouldn't have specifically come to a site like this if I didn't want some smut, but I want my smut to be deep... emotionally. So, what's this somewhat smutty, slightly sappy, romantic RP that I've been craving? Tune in next paragraph to find out!

I want to play a trap. The circumstances don't really matter too much to me, it could be a modern setting, fantasy, sci-fi, whatever plot that happens to strike our fancy. All that I really, really want to do is play a character who could reasonably be expected to have a song like this written about them. Would you like to play alongside a character like that, and get all lovey dovey with them in one way or another? Then all you've gotta do is shoot me a PM with any preferences of your own that you might have, and we can get talking!

Thanks for taking the time to read through my little request! Whichever one of you beautiful people ends up being my partner, I'll look forward to hearing from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom