Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost and Alone (Wolvenrogue and Sweetone)

She looks at him and then pokes his bulge that is now growing in his pants "wow I didnt mean to do that to you im sorry"

"Don't be sorry" it doesn't hurt. Besides you can't help it. its just natural. Does it scare you?" He could see she wasn't likely to take the opportunity so He decide to up the anti a bit. He pulled off his jeans and underwear and let his shirt hang down just barely covering himself and sat down next to her. With his cock erect, just a small part of his sack was visible below the shirt, but his erect condition was obvious but hidden. He didn't touch her, and he didn't force her hand, he just wanted to find out how curious she was.

She took the bears paw and used it to touch his cock and then looked at him she wasnt sure what to do or how to handle whats happening

He took her hand in his and set the bear aside. "It might be warm, but it won't burn you. He ran a finger along her cheek and without his eye leaving hers, he put he hand on his cock. "Its alright You can touch me anywhere, I'm not afraid. I've never met a girl quite like you. I'm not really sure what love is, but this feels good to me." He smiled and let go of her hand hoping she wouldn't pull it away. He loved how her warm hand felt against him.

She looked at him and then her hand on his cock and slowly moved her hand up and down softly. She wasnt sure if she should be doing this to her it felt werid like she was cleaning something off his cock, but she kept going because he liked it.

Josh looked at her expression. She didn't look very happy. She didn't even look curious. He didn't understand he took her hand and moved it away. "you don't like it do you?" he asked her.

"its just a little weird to me right now I dont know anything about sex or what do to I was never given a chance to learn I was just forced into it" she said and looked ashamed.

"I'm not wanting to force you. You don't need to make me feel good" it was then that it dawned on him she had been forced to have sex, no wonder she wasn't curious. He got up and got dressed, then sitting down, hugged her again. "I'm so sorry, so so sorry."

"im sorry too I didnt mean to upset you" she said and huged him back and wondered is there really a good side to some men.

"look, just know I like you and I think you are pretty. I think I could even love you in time. Please don't feel weird if you want to touch me its ok. ok?"

She nodded and turned to watch tv and try to ignore what just happened until later when she was ready to learn.

Back
Top Bottom