Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zoraida's House of Horrors [FxM/F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoraida

Super-Earth
Alright, so this will be my ongoing roleplay request thread. I'm willing to post about as much as anyone else is unless something major comes up. That being said, I will likely pm whoever is roleplaying me with that sort of information.

Now that that's out of the way, hello hello I am Zoraida, I'm an 18 year old bisexual living in north-central US. I like to read, draw, roleplay, play video games (though kinda shit at it tbh), and most other shit you'd likely find for someone on this site's base interests.

I am willing to RP with most formats whether it be skype, IM, forums etc I'm cool with most of them so feel free to express what your preferred method would be. ^^

Sexually I am a curious type of person and am open to most things so long as things flow well. Perhaps once I am more accustomed to this site I will be more open to things just BAM sex but as for right now I will insist on plot as well because that sort of thing is fun. One thing I will not say no to is tentacles >.> They are a guilty pleasure of mine but... well... not a deal breaker if you're not into it ^^ I promise. I'd like to stress here and now that if you are uncomfortable with ANYTHING simply talk to me and we can work things out. I am open to almost anything but inversely you don't need to feel like you HAVE to like the things I do even if they are my very favorite.

RULES:

1) I expect those willing to roleplay with me to be relatively active and will be more than delighted if I get at least 1 post per week. More is also welcome. I do not think I am asking for too much with this.
2) I will only do rps that I am willing, nothing more. There are just certain subjects I'd rather not delve into and if I am uncomfortable with them I will tell you exactly that and politely request to move on. Expect the thread to be dropped if the matter is pressed any further.
3) Please, please, PLEASE be polite about things. I don't think I'm asking for much on that but as you don't shove your dick into the face of a woman you are trying to woo, do not shove demands into my face if we're trying to roleplay.
4) Please respond in PM if you're interested. Just a thing I've decided now. Nothing against anyone just wanting to keep things clean.
5) Try to get my attention with your first PM that shows interest in rp. If I don't find much interest I will not even respond. I want to have that spark that shows me how interesting you are and how fun our rp could be and please, tell me about yourself in a non-creepy way. No need to get sensual RIGHT off the bat.

INTERESTS:

My interests as far as roleplay is concerned involve:
-Fantasy
-Lovecraftian Horror
-Angelic and Demonic creatures
-Anime (Will specify which ones at a later date)

TO THE STORY IDEAS~

Fairy Tail: Yes, yes, just hell the fuck yes. I've had a character from the Fairy Tail Universe for eons now and would love to roleplay them. I'd prefer staying away from canon for the most part and having a guild of our own. This particular category I'm more than down for inviting multiple people to join along as well. It would likely involve little adventures as a team going through different trials for money as well as for the good of our guild.

Contract?: Yep. Madoka Magica-esque roleplay. I'd love to do something specifically f/f for this one. I'd love to specifically do magical girls of the past. Perhaps the 20s? Flapper Girl Magical Girls? Maybe. Or maybe badass medieval magical girls. Either way, do you want to make a contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Angels among Men: This is just a casual idea that I had. I have a character I've only really played in one setting that I wouldn't mind seeing in other's. Her name is Zoraida Relmanira Ryone (a very near and dear character to my heart considering my alias on BMR) who is a young healer mage that, in her short time has risen to the status of an Angel. Whether it's a modern take where she's there to protect your character or whether it's a fantasy world that I usually have her in and where she thrives is up to you. Either way I want to play her and have a storyline involving her needing to hunt down her brother and necromancer, Korru.

The Fae Princess: Llorelae Larencai Is the princess of a rather odd and mysterious sort. There is not much known of her and the fae that her family resides over other than that they are a strong and stubborn sort and they tend to stay away from humans. On her way home, Llorlae's ship had been damaged and they were forced to tread on fully-mortal land. Now a group of treasure hunters have banked upon this and have stolen the princess from their clutches. Their intent? Using her to hunt for precious gems and creatures from the worlds above and below them. The only way to activate the gates to go to the realm of demons and angels is to use near-pure fae blood which makes Llorlae a perfect subject for the ritual.

Demon Pact: Okay so this next one is an idea I've been mulling over for a while. Your character is a demon and mine is a girl who makes a pact with them to save her ill brother. While pure of heart she does give up any sense of self to this demon in exchange of her brother remaining alive. This demon then follows her about, consuming her energy and doing as he pleases. Only she can see him unless he chooses to reveal himself. This is going to be a fun and interesting sort of thing and honestly one of the few plots I'm comfortable with rping that might involve a certain usual nono (that's rape). While in the real world I am highly uncomfortable with this in such a delicious plot I am okay with it as it adds more to the story. Whether the demon will eventually have some working relationship (perhaps still businessy) with my character or will continue to break her until any humanity is gone is all up to you.

I'm also going to put a special little thing here that I would love to do anything to do with Elder gods but I'm afraid I haven't an idea for a plot with something such as this. That being said, should anyone else have one go ahead and message me.

Lastly, I'm open to anything else so even if you aren't into anything of the above, feel free to message me with an idea of something else we could do. Now that that is all said and done I'm off for the time being and I hope some of this appeals to someone... if not then I suppose I'm truly a freak among man. That being said this will be updated whenever I have a new idea.

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT play canon characters so stop bothering me if you want me to. They are not my place to meddle and would rather do something different.

Ta ta~

Going away to a Renaissance Faire soon but still would love to get more friendly rpers on board! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom