Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Protagonist Plots 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, there! I'm here to do plots against female characters. A few rules:

1. No one-liners. I'd prefer at least a paragraph.

2. I only play males.

3. Female, and occasionally sometimes futa characters only.

4. Your actual gender is entirely irrelevant. In fact, in the case of the Gender Bender plots, it'd probably be better if you were male. That isn't a requirement, though.

5. Kinks: I mostly do vanilla. My hard limits are scat and things of that nature, abuse, and rape.

6. I like to play sub, and would prefer that you be dom.

7. I want our character to like each other, if possible. Even if they're vitriolic friends with benefits.

So, here comes the plots. I love romantic plots against partners who are non-human or slightly unusual.

In this RP, your character would be a male-turned female, who wants to try out her new body on their best friend, who might find it a little awkward to have sex with someone they know is half-male.

GB Plot 1: The Game Our characters are players of a virtual reality MMO. Through a glitch or accident, or whatever, your character in the game is female, even though you're male. Hilarity ensues.

GB Plot 2: The Necklace Our character discovers a magic necklace which turns your character into a sexy magical girl, who becomes more powerful the more "girly" she allows herself to act (IE, painting her nails, wearing dresses, and making romantic actions towards guys).

GB Plot 3: Careful What You Wish For Your character wishes that they were the most powerful person in the kingdom. He wakes up, next morning, a princess on her wedding day.

GB Plot 4: Crossplay Your character crossplays at a convention as a favorite female character. Something (a machine or a spell) causes them to actually become said character. She likes her new body, and wants to make good use of it with one of her friends.

GB Plot 5: Bionic Transwoman Your character gets in an very dangerous accident (plane crash or something?). Luckily, they can rebuild him! They have the technology! And now you're a badass cyborg/android. The bad news is that the procedure also reversed your gender.

GB Plot 6: The Reuinion: Our characters were once friends long ago. They haven't met in a very long time. They're meeting each other for the first time in years. However, since our characters last met, you've come out as a transexual, and have even gotten the operation.

I'm wondering if anybody would like to do an RP where they are a fembot, and my character is a human male. Even if your robot's technically a servant, I'd like them to be dom romantically. Perhaps a slightly rebellious, sassy AI?

Plot ideas:

1: Cyberpunk Noire: This would take place in a post-cyberpunk setting. Our characters live in a city under the control of a mega-corporation, but said corporation isn't evil (it's rather light grey). My character would be a detective who wins a robot girl in a contest. They become partners and solve crimes together FTW.

2: The Bionic Transwoman: This combines robot girls with gender transformation. Your character would be a formerly human male who gets in some kind of accident, and has their brain stuck inside a female robot body. Maybe they can get more than a little used to it...

3: Adam's last son: My character would awake from cryogenic storage, and find himself far, far in the future. Humans have gone extinct, and now robots are the dominant species. Your character would be the robot queen, who wishes to meet this last human.

I'd like to do a story revolving around time travel.

The plots for this one:

Plot 1: My character goes back in time, but gets stuck there. He meets a woman, and the two hit it off.
I'm thinking I'd like to do the ice age for long term (there'd be a lot of survival elements), but we can do just about any era.
Optional detail: The person he meets is an ancestor, who he never knew he had. Thus, making this time-travel incest.

Plot 2: Your character is a time traveler from the future! A future where incest is no longer frowned upon. You go back in time to meet with your great grandfather, and seduce him.

I'd like to do an RP where your character is a girl who's...not quite human. My character would be a human male she wants to get intimate with.
I'm mostly into vanilla romance, and romantic plots.

Some ideas for your character's species: (*=Craving)

-Genie
-Mermaid
-Satyr
-Centaur
-Fairy*
-Gorgon/Lamia
-Angel
-Ghost
-Robot
-Dryad*
-Anthro
-Alien

I'll probably puts down plots for them later (I have ideas, I just don't feel like writing them down just yet), but for now, if tell me a pairing you'd be interested in, I'll tell you my basic idea.

My idea for this RP would involve your character changing their age. The ideas are:

1. Teen Boy X Aged-up Teen Female (Teen turned Adult)

2. Teen Boy X Aged Down Adult Woman (Adult turned Teen)

3. Adult Man x Aged-up Teen Girl

4. Adult Man x Aged-Down Adult Woman

5. Adult or Teen Male x Aged-Down Elderly Woman

Internet Dating:
This is another idea. My character is a teen boy who goes on a dating website. Due to some kind of error, it matches him to your character, an adult woman older than his mother. Hilarity and sexyness ensue.

The Ex's Mother:
My character used to date your daughter. You really liked your daughter's boyfriend, and you think it's a shame they broke up.
He comes over to your house, for whatever reason, and is invited in. Your daughter isn't there. They sit and talk for a while, and you decide to seduce him. Coitus insues.

I'd like to do a plot with a human male x an anthro-female.

Some ideas are:

-Bee
-Fox
-Cheetah
-Monkey
-Lizard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom